Miami, FL – 19 February 2009 – Today sees the launch of an Internet Search Engine specifically for the helicopter industry – HeliHub.com
Initially covering helicopter industry news, HeliHub.com will expand in stages in the coming months to cover many and varied aspects of the helicopter industry – Helicopter Safety being just one of many targeted areas.Â News is available directly on the site, via an RSS feed or on the increasingly-popular Twitter micro-blogging site.
By taking a “Search Engine” approach, HeliHub.com will provide many and varied links to data right across the internet to provide industry professionals with all their information needs in one central site. HeliHub.com will drive web traffic to a huge number of existing established sites, and users will also benefit from a new approach where issues of commercial competition between rival information sources are swept aside as we single-mindedly focus on being the best starting point for any industry professional seeking reliable information.
While the HeliHub.com team continue to scour the internet for more helicopter industry information, organisations are invited to tell us about their websites, their news and so on – more details can be found on our “Get Listed” page.
HeliHub.com is majority owned by a private â€œangel investorâ€, and is independent of all helicopter manufacturers, suppliers, operators, sales companies, media organisations and so on.
- Rajasthan State holds Open Bidding for Helicopter Procurement
- Unveiling of the First Oil and Gas AW169
- Northern HeliCopter to Work at Merkur Offshore Wind Farm
- CHC Helicopter Closes Norwegian Base
- The Toll Rescue Helicopter Service is airborne for communities of NSW
- Héli-Union and Turbomeca Announce the Signature of a Partnership Contract
- Eagle 407HP trials in Papua New Guinea produce increase across all tasked loads
- Hiratagakuen takes delivery of Airbus H135 helicopter
- Conservation Fund launches $500K helicopter crowdfunding campaign
- Era SAR Program Recognized for Excellence
- Newquay SAR Helicopter Service Celebrates One-year Milestone
- Lockheed will provide US with the Latest Electronic Warfare System
- HELP part-funds Devon Community Helipad
- Bluedrop to deliver Bell 206 Level 7 FTD to Canadian military
- HAI announces helicopter maintenance and law enforcement awardees
- EASA approves FastFin System for AB412
- Sikorsky Awarded DARPA ALIAS Phase 3 Contract to Increase Aircraft Autonomy
- FAA Issues General Aviation Medical Rule
- HAI announces Aerospace Safety and Humanitarian Service awardees
- SAE International Tasked by FAA to Develop Technical Standards for Rotorcraft Inlet Barrier Filters