Miami, FL - 19 February 2009 - Today sees the launch of an Internet Search Engine specifically for the helicopter industry - HeliHub.com
Initially covering helicopter industry news, HeliHub.com will expand in stages in the coming months to cover many and varied aspects of the helicopter industry - Helicopter Safety being just one of many targeted areas. News is available directly on the site, via an RSS feed or on the increasingly-popular Twitter micro-blogging site.
By taking a "Search Engine" approach, HeliHub.com will provide many and varied links to data right across the internet to provide industry professionals with all their information needs in one central site. HeliHub.com will drive web traffic to a huge number of existing established sites, and users will also benefit from a new approach where issues of commercial competition between rival information sources are swept aside as we single-mindedly focus on being the best starting point for any industry professional seeking reliable information.
While the HeliHub.com team continue to scour the internet for more helicopter industry information, organisations are invited to tell us about their websites, their news and so on - more details can be found on our "Get Listed" page.
HeliHub.com is majority owned by a private “angel investor”, and is independent of all helicopter manufacturers, suppliers, operators, sales companies, media organisations and so on.
- AgustaWestland completes AW609 autorotation trials
- Jingcheng receives China’s first S-76D
- Michigan State Police requests budget for a Bell 407
- New commander appointed for NY Army National Guard
- Burj Al Arab to offer helipad weddings, 212 metres above Arabian Gulf
- Bell 429 enters service with Scandinavian MediCopter
- Xinjang Tianyun General Aviation orders Bell 407GX
- AHS International Announces New Board Members
- AgustaWestland signs up distributor for Morocco
- Helibras participates in the 21th edition of Agrishow
- Cadorath Group Welcomes New Business Development Leader
- Era Group announces FY2014 Q1 Earnings Release Call
- Conklin & de Decker Release ACE 2014 Volume I
- Helibras delivers 10th and 11th EC725s
- HAI to help host Myanmar Helicopter Safety Seminar
- Saudi Aramco signs for another AW139
- FlightSafety announces Courseware Support Director
- Northern Vietnam Helicopter Co partners in new tourism venture
- Bristow announces FY2014 earnings release and concall schedule
- RSG Aviation Provides Maintenance & Fleet Support to New Local Start-Up Company