Miami, FL – 19 February 2009 – Today sees the launch of an Internet Search Engine specifically for the helicopter industry – HeliHub.com
Initially covering helicopter industry news, HeliHub.com will expand in stages in the coming months to cover many and varied aspects of the helicopter industry – Helicopter Safety being just one of many targeted areas.Â News is available directly on the site, via an RSS feed or on the increasingly-popular Twitter micro-blogging site.
By taking a “Search Engine” approach, HeliHub.com will provide many and varied links to data right across the internet to provide industry professionals with all their information needs in one central site. HeliHub.com will drive web traffic to a huge number of existing established sites, and users will also benefit from a new approach where issues of commercial competition between rival information sources are swept aside as we single-mindedly focus on being the best starting point for any industry professional seeking reliable information.
While the HeliHub.com team continue to scour the internet for more helicopter industry information, organisations are invited to tell us about their websites, their news and so on – more details can be found on our “Get Listed” page.
HeliHub.com is majority owned by a private â€œangel investorâ€, and is independent of all helicopter manufacturers, suppliers, operators, sales companies, media organisations and so on.
- Colombia Helicopters and AAR awarded total of $65M more for Afghan transport work
- Full analysis of the impact on CHC of the Norwegian EC225 accident
- AS332 Super Puma is NOT implicated by Bergen EC225 accident
- Shell puts pause on using CHC Norway
- Latest statement (May 3) from Airbus Helicopters on EC225 situation
- Heli-One to upgrade two VVIP Sikorsky S76B helicopters
- Mecaer Aviation Group Signs Brazilian Agent
- New President named at CMC Electronics
- NARA raises $35,000 scholarship fund
- Dart expands Approved Maintenance Center into Australia and NZ
- Maverick Helicopters wins Best Air Tour award for 7th year running
- Mobile Critical Care Unit to help with Nova Scotia LifeFlight helipad Issue
- Avlite Systems Announces Complete Heliport Solution Brochure
- CybAero performs test campaign from Swedish Navy corvette
- Kamov Ka62 makes first flight
- Register Update – Switzerland – April 2016
- EASA issue Emergency AD for EC225
- Irish Coast Guard reaches landmark 10,000 flight hours on S92 fleet
- SAFE aligns with Next Stage Engineering
- Bell wins first 505 customer in Sri Lanka