Miami, FL – 19 February 2009 – Today sees the launch of an Internet Search Engine specifically for the helicopter industry – HeliHub.com
Initially covering helicopter industry news, HeliHub.com will expand in stages in the coming months to cover many and varied aspects of the helicopter industry – Helicopter Safety being just one of many targeted areas.Â News is available directly on the site, via an RSS feed or on the increasingly-popular Twitter micro-blogging site.
By taking a “Search Engine” approach, HeliHub.com will provide many and varied links to data right across the internet to provide industry professionals with all their information needs in one central site. HeliHub.com will drive web traffic to a huge number of existing established sites, and users will also benefit from a new approach where issues of commercial competition between rival information sources are swept aside as we single-mindedly focus on being the best starting point for any industry professional seeking reliable information.
While the HeliHub.com team continue to scour the internet for more helicopter industry information, organisations are invited to tell us about their websites, their news and so on – more details can be found on our “Get Listed” page.
HeliHub.com is majority owned by a private â€œangel investorâ€, and is independent of all helicopter manufacturers, suppliers, operators, sales companies, media organisations and so on.
Helicopter Search Engine launched – HeliHub.com
- International visitors lower priority for Heli-Expo 2016
- Helimotion picked by DHL for downtown Chicago parcel ops
- Why Ontario Provincial Police is Centralizing Helicopter Maintenance
- Era Group reports FY 2015 Q1 results
- Two more Guimbal Maintenance Centres approved in UK
- Metro Aviation creates new role of Director of Transport Business Services
- HAL begins feasibility report for Goa helicopter plant
- New Mexico police shape up after fatal helicopter crash
- Pawan Hans offers equity stake against $21M loan
- IT firm aids Midlands Air Ambulance Charity
- Fugro partners with CAA and Chevron on offshore helicopter safety
- Register Update – Switzerland – April 2015
- Register Update – Canada – April 2015
- Register Update – USA – week to 3 May 2015
- FAA Administrator Huerta to Unveil New Initiatives at AUVSI
- Jordan requests a UH-60M VIP Blackhawk
- Japan seeks to buy 17 V-22 Ospreys
- Philadelphia Helicopter Safety Conference
- Ohio Highway Patrol to buy third helicopter
- HAI President Message – Who Needs Training? Everyone!