Miami, FL – 19 February 2009 – Today sees the launch of an Internet Search Engine specifically for the helicopter industry – HeliHub.com
Initially covering helicopter industry news, HeliHub.com will expand in stages in the coming months to cover many and varied aspects of the helicopter industry – Helicopter Safety being just one of many targeted areas.Â News is available directly on the site, via an RSS feed or on the increasingly-popular Twitter micro-blogging site.
By taking a “Search Engine” approach, HeliHub.com will provide many and varied links to data right across the internet to provide industry professionals with all their information needs in one central site. HeliHub.com will drive web traffic to a huge number of existing established sites, and users will also benefit from a new approach where issues of commercial competition between rival information sources are swept aside as we single-mindedly focus on being the best starting point for any industry professional seeking reliable information.
While the HeliHub.com team continue to scour the internet for more helicopter industry information, organisations are invited to tell us about their websites, their news and so on – more details can be found on our “Get Listed” page.
HeliHub.com is majority owned by a private â€œangel investorâ€, and is independent of all helicopter manufacturers, suppliers, operators, sales companies, media organisations and so on.
- EASA approves CAE Brunei Training Centre
- Aspen’s Connected Panel Technology Receives US Patent
- Hospital CEO raises concern over proposed helicopter ban
- Greeneville-Greene County Municipal Airport still hopeful for EMS helicopter hangar
- Victim pleads for mercy for prosecuted NZ rescue pilot
- Cal Fire installs water tank high up in Summit Hills
- Canadian hospital helipad lights vandalised
- Air Methods appointed as Preferred Provder to Bayflite
- Spectrum Aeromed to Host Book Signing at AMTC 2015
- Captain Eric ‘Winkle’ Brown advises on safety at Helitech
- Sikorsky Launches 2015 STEM Challenge for High School Students
- Bell provides October update on 505 JetRanger X program
- Global Vectra first in world to take HCare Smart PBH contract for H130
- Patria to supply NH90 parts to Sweden and Finland
- UK – LIncs Notts Air Ambulance to replace Explorer with AW169
- Garmin explains GTN650 to GTN750 differences
- Bond hand over first of seven upgraded EC135s to NPAS
- Civil Helicopter Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Russia offers Egypt the helicopters developed for Mistral
- AgustaWestland to open new plant in Brazil