Miami, FL – 19 February 2009 – Today sees the launch of an Internet Search Engine specifically for the helicopter industry – HeliHub.com
Initially covering helicopter industry news, HeliHub.com will expand in stages in the coming months to cover many and varied aspects of the helicopter industry – Helicopter Safety being just one of many targeted areas.Â News is available directly on the site, via an RSS feed or on the increasingly-popular Twitter micro-blogging site.
By taking a “Search Engine” approach, HeliHub.com will provide many and varied links to data right across the internet to provide industry professionals with all their information needs in one central site. HeliHub.com will drive web traffic to a huge number of existing established sites, and users will also benefit from a new approach where issues of commercial competition between rival information sources are swept aside as we single-mindedly focus on being the best starting point for any industry professional seeking reliable information.
While the HeliHub.com team continue to scour the internet for more helicopter industry information, organisations are invited to tell us about their websites, their news and so on – more details can be found on our “Get Listed” page.
HeliHub.com is majority owned by a private â€œangel investorâ€, and is independent of all helicopter manufacturers, suppliers, operators, sales companies, media organisations and so on.
Helicopter Search Engine launched – HeliHub.com
- HMH-366 Marine earns the Danny L. Radish award for 2014
- Police Helicopter Relocation Under Review Again
- Decorated Helicopter Rescue Pilot visits Museum
- Waypoint Leasing Closes $85 Million Term Loan Facility
- Singapore – Amur Finance buys Lloyd Helicopters
- First unit fields Apache-Shadow combo
- UM Rosenstiel School Unveils New Research Helicopter Platform
- AAMS announces 2015 Excellence in Community Service Award Recipient
- CEO Urges Inclusion, Engagement, Accountability In Keynote at 11th-Annual CHC Safety & Quality Summit
- US Navy hoping to buy V-22 Osprey fleet of 44
- Airbus Helicopters rejects bribery allegations in Greek NH-90 deal
- AGC AeroComposites to produce Armament Support System for the US Army MH-60M fleet
- Vector to perform G check and 12-year on one LA Sheriff Super Puma
- Northrop Grumman contract CPI Aero for MH-60S Airborne Laser Mine Detection System
- Lobo Leasing and SFS Aviation Enter Sale-Leaseback Agreement
- FAA Streamlines UAS COAs for Section 333
- Go from Military to Civilian with HAI at Quad-A 2015
- Airbus Helicopters to exhibit at The Elite London
- Northrop Grumman to Showcase Tomorrow’s Solutions for Today’s Army Aviation Force at Quad-A Summit
- Bristow Leads in New TiltRotor Technology