Miami, FL – 19 February 2009 – Today sees the launch of an Internet Search Engine specifically for the helicopter industry – HeliHub.com
Initially covering helicopter industry news, HeliHub.com will expand in stages in the coming months to cover many and varied aspects of the helicopter industry – Helicopter Safety being just one of many targeted areas.Â News is available directly on the site, via an RSS feed or on the increasingly-popular Twitter micro-blogging site.
By taking a “Search Engine” approach, HeliHub.com will provide many and varied links to data right across the internet to provide industry professionals with all their information needs in one central site. HeliHub.com will drive web traffic to a huge number of existing established sites, and users will also benefit from a new approach where issues of commercial competition between rival information sources are swept aside as we single-mindedly focus on being the best starting point for any industry professional seeking reliable information.
While the HeliHub.com team continue to scour the internet for more helicopter industry information, organisations are invited to tell us about their websites, their news and so on – more details can be found on our “Get Listed” page.
HeliHub.com is majority owned by a private â€œangel investorâ€, and is independent of all helicopter manufacturers, suppliers, operators, sales companies, media organisations and so on.
Helicopter Search Engine launched – HeliHub.com
- Up and Away Aviation cleans up with Avialogistics purchase
- VIH Aerospace Announces 1st MCP01 Master Caution Panel Customer
- CHC reports Q4 and FY2015 Results
- Two Bell 505s sold into Israel
- Airbus heads for 1,000th Dauphin 2 delivery
- Cincinnati – AirCare Installs Belfort Automated Weather Observation System
- RMCI to open UK office as Alabama company targets global growth
- Global Civil Helicopter Market – Strategic Outlook to 2025
- KRET has developed a laser guidance system
- Ruawai College gets its own helipad
- 81-year-old Vietnam vet gets helicopter licence
- Winery charged for excessive helicopter landings
- Bond Offshore Helicopters opens new Norwich passenger terminal
- EASA Approves Aspen EFD1000H Primary Flight Display for Bell 206
- France – Skycam Helicopters adds fourth GrandNew
- Boeing awarded $15M modification to Apache weapon systems contract
- Robertson Fuel Systems awarded $10M modification for MV-22 aux fuel contract
- Sikorsky awarded $21M Modification on contract for one UH-60M
- Africair signs LOI for two Bell 525s and an order for a 407GXP
- Erickson Secures Uruguayan Air Force Flight Training Contract