Miami, FL – 19 February 2009 – Today sees the launch of an Internet Search Engine specifically for the helicopter industry – HeliHub.com
Initially covering helicopter industry news, HeliHub.com will expand in stages in the coming months to cover many and varied aspects of the helicopter industry – Helicopter Safety being just one of many targeted areas.Â News is available directly on the site, via an RSS feed or on the increasingly-popular Twitter micro-blogging site.
By taking a “Search Engine” approach, HeliHub.com will provide many and varied links to data right across the internet to provide industry professionals with all their information needs in one central site. HeliHub.com will drive web traffic to a huge number of existing established sites, and users will also benefit from a new approach where issues of commercial competition between rival information sources are swept aside as we single-mindedly focus on being the best starting point for any industry professional seeking reliable information.
While the HeliHub.com team continue to scour the internet for more helicopter industry information, organisations are invited to tell us about their websites, their news and so on – more details can be found on our “Get Listed” page.
HeliHub.com is majority owned by a private â€œangel investorâ€, and is independent of all helicopter manufacturers, suppliers, operators, sales companies, media organisations and so on.
- Boeing Ridley Park UAW Employees Approve New Contract
- KA-226T helicopter assembly may be launched in Kazakhstan by 2016
- New airport radar to mitigate impact of wind turbines
- Bell Announces European Customer Support and Services Regional Sales Manager
- Associated Aircraft Group Celebrates 25 Years of Helicopter Services
- Helijet to launch Nanaimo-Vancouver weekday service
- Cotswold Helicopter Centre Supply UK’s Eighth Cabri
- Heli-One Completes major mods for Waypoint Leasing on two S-76s
- Uber Has Helicopters In Australia Now
- Hillsboro Aviation to expand with first structure on Hillsboro Airport’s north side
- Russia – Uralhelicom signs for two Bell 407GXs
- EASA GA Safety Conference comes to a close
- Successful implementation of the new redesigned shaft on first EC225s/EC725s
- Chief pilot for new air ambulance helicopter announced
- Helitech International to introduce skills focus to the 2015 event
- No demo flights in Amsterdam as Helitech focuses on trade
- Helipark becomes Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center
- Apply Today for an HFI 2015 Scholarship
- Great Western Air Ambulance upgrades to EC135
- Two more corporate AW169s sold in the UK