Miami, FL – 19 February 2009 – Today sees the launch of an Internet Search Engine specifically for the helicopter industry – HeliHub.com
Initially covering helicopter industry news, HeliHub.com will expand in stages in the coming months to cover many and varied aspects of the helicopter industry – Helicopter Safety being just one of many targeted areas.Â News is available directly on the site, via an RSS feed or on the increasingly-popular Twitter micro-blogging site.
By taking a “Search Engine” approach, HeliHub.com will provide many and varied links to data right across the internet to provide industry professionals with all their information needs in one central site. HeliHub.com will drive web traffic to a huge number of existing established sites, and users will also benefit from a new approach where issues of commercial competition between rival information sources are swept aside as we single-mindedly focus on being the best starting point for any industry professional seeking reliable information.
While the HeliHub.com team continue to scour the internet for more helicopter industry information, organisations are invited to tell us about their websites, their news and so on – more details can be found on our “Get Listed” page.
HeliHub.com is majority owned by a private â€œangel investorâ€, and is independent of all helicopter manufacturers, suppliers, operators, sales companies, media organisations and so on.
- Brazil approves Mecaer Bell 429 interior
- French Army NH90 Full Flight Simulator Ready for Training
- HAL Completes Hot & High Trials of LCH
- Russia and China plan to build an innovative heavy-lift helicopter
- Finnish courier Posti starts testing drone helicopter usage
- Russian Helicopters to sign maintenance contract with India
- STARS Rescue on the Prairie raises more than $425,000
- Russian military to receive Ka-52K for Mistral carriers
- Russian Helicopters delivers nine Ka-32s to China
- Haynes Life Flight to add second Alabama base
- Economic crisis in Brazil is destroying the helicopter market
- SouthCare helicopter records busiest year on record with 509 missions
- Dubai prince plans four helipads at Scottish estate
- Lauderdale County hears Air Evac service proposal
- Mark of Excellence and Lifetime Achievement Awards Given out at NIGHTCON 2015
- Robinson expands R44 & R66 Autopilot and Aspen package
- Marenco Swiss helicopter participates in China Helicopter Exposition
- Helibras opens new simulator training center
- Register Update – Austria – August 2015
- Register Update – Norway – August 2015