Miami, FL – 19 February 2009 – Today sees the launch of an Internet Search Engine specifically for the helicopter industry – HeliHub.com
Initially covering helicopter industry news, HeliHub.com will expand in stages in the coming months to cover many and varied aspects of the helicopter industry – Helicopter Safety being just one of many targeted areas.Â News is available directly on the site, via an RSS feed or on the increasingly-popular Twitter micro-blogging site.
By taking a “Search Engine” approach, HeliHub.com will provide many and varied links to data right across the internet to provide industry professionals with all their information needs in one central site. HeliHub.com will drive web traffic to a huge number of existing established sites, and users will also benefit from a new approach where issues of commercial competition between rival information sources are swept aside as we single-mindedly focus on being the best starting point for any industry professional seeking reliable information.
While the HeliHub.com team continue to scour the internet for more helicopter industry information, organisations are invited to tell us about their websites, their news and so on – more details can be found on our “Get Listed” page.
HeliHub.com is majority owned by a private â€œangel investorâ€, and is independent of all helicopter manufacturers, suppliers, operators, sales companies, media organisations and so on.
- EASA’s perspective on Drones
- TRAXXALL Technologies Opens Office in Jacksonville
- AW139 helicopter full flight simulator receives qualification from EASA
- Ramco announces Oceania Headquarters in Melbourne
- Bell 412EPI Completes Southeast Asia Demo Tour
- New prototype on the ramp at Guimbal
- Busiest Day in the Year for Lincolnshire and Nottingham Air Ambulance
- Columbia CAA approves Sikorsky S76C, S76D and S92A
- TRU Simulation + Training to Deliver Avionics Training Systems for Bell 407GX and 412EPI
- UK CAA certifies first helipad with Deck Integrated Fire Fighting System
- Rockwell Collins to support cockpit equipment for U.S. Army
- Russian Helicopters transfer first batch of Mi-8MTV-5s to Belarusian Ministry of Defense
- Defense and Civil Spends on Helicopters in Middle East and North Africa: 2016 to 2024
- £1 Million is not enough for Great North Air Ambulance
- Global Helicopter Avionics Market – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts to 2020
- Helicopter simulator is first with CAE Medallion-6000XR image generator
- Wales Air Ambulance Charity¹s future fleet touches down
- ASG awarded remarketing of 7 Bristow Helicopters
- Airbus Helicopters delivers final EC135T2+ for Australian military training program
- Airbus to build new customer service center in Chile