Miami, FL – 19 February 2009 – Today sees the launch of an Internet Search Engine specifically for the helicopter industry – HeliHub.com
Initially covering helicopter industry news, HeliHub.com will expand in stages in the coming months to cover many and varied aspects of the helicopter industry – Helicopter Safety being just one of many targeted areas.Â News is available directly on the site, via an RSS feed or on the increasingly-popular Twitter micro-blogging site.
By taking a “Search Engine” approach, HeliHub.com will provide many and varied links to data right across the internet to provide industry professionals with all their information needs in one central site. HeliHub.com will drive web traffic to a huge number of existing established sites, and users will also benefit from a new approach where issues of commercial competition between rival information sources are swept aside as we single-mindedly focus on being the best starting point for any industry professional seeking reliable information.
While the HeliHub.com team continue to scour the internet for more helicopter industry information, organisations are invited to tell us about their websites, their news and so on – more details can be found on our “Get Listed” page.
HeliHub.com is majority owned by a private â€œangel investorâ€, and is independent of all helicopter manufacturers, suppliers, operators, sales companies, media organisations and so on.
- New Zealand puts Robinson helicopters on safety Watchlist
- Airbus to exhibit two helicopters at NBAA conference
- CHC to Host 2017 Safety and Quality Summit in Texas
- Dangerous Cash Drop at Wrightsville Beach
- 20 Year Anniversary for Maverick
- Expansion for Weststar Aviation Services
- New Bell 206L4 for Orange County
- State Pilot Steals Helicopter Blades
- Possible Third Helicopter for Trauma Star
- Ngai Tahu Tourism Purchases Queenstown Helicopter Business
- Prairie Lakes Hospital Helipad Closed
- Pittsburg Welcomes ETMC
- U.S. Navy awards $600 million multi-service contract
- $48 million contract for Meggitt Sensing Systems
- CH-53K King Stallion successfully completes initial operational testing
- EASA Workshop on Crew Resource Management
- Able debuts 24-hour AOG support
- PCX Aerostructures Celebrates Manufacturing Milestone
- DCNS and Airbus Join forces to design French Navy Aerial Drone
- HELP Appeal provides £2M more for Hospital Helipads