Miami, FL – 19 February 2009 – Today sees the launch of an Internet Search Engine specifically for the helicopter industry – HeliHub.com
Initially covering helicopter industry news, HeliHub.com will expand in stages in the coming months to cover many and varied aspects of the helicopter industry – Helicopter Safety being just one of many targeted areas.Â News is available directly on the site, via an RSS feed or on the increasingly-popular Twitter micro-blogging site.
By taking a “Search Engine” approach, HeliHub.com will provide many and varied links to data right across the internet to provide industry professionals with all their information needs in one central site. HeliHub.com will drive web traffic to a huge number of existing established sites, and users will also benefit from a new approach where issues of commercial competition between rival information sources are swept aside as we single-mindedly focus on being the best starting point for any industry professional seeking reliable information.
While the HeliHub.com team continue to scour the internet for more helicopter industry information, organisations are invited to tell us about their websites, their news and so on – more details can be found on our “Get Listed” page.
HeliHub.com is majority owned by a private â€œangel investorâ€, and is independent of all helicopter manufacturers, suppliers, operators, sales companies, media organisations and so on.
Helicopter Search Engine launched – HeliHub.com
- Guimbal ships the 100th Cabri
- Bell sells first 429 with Mecaer interior
- Aviation Maintainer Receives NHA Award Sponsored By Breeze-Eastern
- SkyTrac Chooses AEM for Repairs
- Airbus Helicopters to show six models at Paris Air Show 2015
- EagleMed to Fly Bell 407 in WSU Shocker Colors
- WAI recieves $10K grant from UPS Foundation
- Bell 407GXP production line to be set up in Russia
- Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance marks 25 years
- Georgia unveils new unmanned attack helicopter
- Bond pilots sue Airbus over 2012 EC225 ditching
- Faroe Islands Carrier Atlantic Airways buys Two AW139s
- Amsterdam Hospital Helipad Permit Expired; Officials Forgot Renewal
- Sikorsky S-97 Raider flies for first time
- SECA changes its name to Vector Aerospace France
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Receives Biggest Ever Donation
- Bell launch 505 to Russian market
- Russian Helicopters concludes Mi-171A2 flying laboratory flight tests
- Bristow UK holds topping out ceremony for new SAR hangar at Newquay
- MedEvac Foundation International Announces 2nd Great American Safety Drive