Miami, FL – 19 February 2009 – Today sees the launch of an Internet Search Engine specifically for the helicopter industry – HeliHub.com
Initially covering helicopter industry news, HeliHub.com will expand in stages in the coming months to cover many and varied aspects of the helicopter industry – Helicopter Safety being just one of many targeted areas.Â News is available directly on the site, via an RSS feed or on the increasingly-popular Twitter micro-blogging site.
By taking a “Search Engine” approach, HeliHub.com will provide many and varied links to data right across the internet to provide industry professionals with all their information needs in one central site. HeliHub.com will drive web traffic to a huge number of existing established sites, and users will also benefit from a new approach where issues of commercial competition between rival information sources are swept aside as we single-mindedly focus on being the best starting point for any industry professional seeking reliable information.
While the HeliHub.com team continue to scour the internet for more helicopter industry information, organisations are invited to tell us about their websites, their news and so on – more details can be found on our “Get Listed” page.
HeliHub.com is majority owned by a private â€œangel investorâ€, and is independent of all helicopter manufacturers, suppliers, operators, sales companies, media organisations and so on.
- New commander at 1st Marine Aircraft Wing
- Erickson Announces Enhanced Aircrane Modifications
- Rockwell Collins Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- DynCorp wins $104M support contract for all Naval Test Wing Atlantic fleet
- Bell-Boeing awarded $64M contract for V-22 parts
- Police Aviation News – August 2015 Edition
- Helicopter expenses brings down Speaker of Australian parliament
- Final flight for CH-46 Phrog with USMC
- Register Update – Canada – July 2015
- Register Update – Norway – July 2015
- Register Update – South Africa – July 2015
- Register Update – Austria – July 2015
- TenCate supplies compression molded parts for Bell 525
- Metro Aviation Delivers North America’s First H145 T2
- World Helicopter Day
- Flight nurses in Flight For Life crash file lawsuit
- 6 Units Honored at Night Vision Awards ALEA 2015
- AW119MkII Crosstubes Complete DART’s Landing Gear Portfolio
- AHS appoint new Membership Director
- HTM takes delivery of first H135 in wind farm support