01-Jan-10 Weybridge, UK – We are pleased to announce that HeliHub.com has a new owner – Jeremy Parkin, based in the UK.Â Mr Parkin acquired all rights to the website from a private investor for an undisclosed sum, and management of all aspects of the site is moved from Florida to the UK with immediate effect.Â A small dedicated team of contributors has been put together to maintain and develop HeliHub.com – initially this will ensure the continuation of the current service. Since its launch exactly a year ago, HeliHub.com has produced over 3,700 news stories, thus averaging over 71 stories per week.Â Additionally, HeliHub.com has published the web’s most comprehensive record of helicopter accidents and incidents, and is also building up a reference database of Safety documents including Airworthiness Directives from various national authorities, Service Bulletins from manufacturers, and so on.
The future is both assured and bright for HeliHub.com.Â New sections of the site are planned, along with series of articles, data and various other forms of contribution from respected and authoritative sources.
Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industry’s first news website in 1999, selling this four years later to Shephard Press, who also contracted him to maintain the news supply of that site for a further 5 years, along with their websites in the unmanned vehicles and regional airlines sectors.Â Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory, which listed thousands more airframes than its competitor which used to get given away at the annual Heli-Expo event for some years.Â These directories were sourced from a database of over civil and military 100,000 airframes personally researched by Mr Parkin, from which customers were also able to obtain reliable data to assist in the marketing and sales of helicopters and allied products and services.
Underlying all this, Jeremy Parkin also has extensive software experience and a Computer Science degree.Â Working for one of the very largest software companies in the world, his particular interest is leveraging the very latest internet trends for the benefit of business users, including the use of social networking and the latest in hand-held web-enabled devices.Â The combination of this with his helicopter industry knowledge is expected to give his team at HeliHub.com an unfair advantage in the marketplace.
- Uganda Wildlife Authority Has Budget for One Helicopter and One Fixed Wing
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Board Member
- New Air Ambulance Helicopter Arrives for South Wales
- Cornwall Air Ambulance celebrating 30 years of saving lives
- American Securities Completes Acquisition of Air Methods
- East Anglian Air Ambulance sells Ferrari for £530,000
- Airbus congratulates Bangkok Helicopter Services for 10 Years of EMS Ops
- Negotiations for Stat MedEvac Housing at Clearfield-Lawrence Airport
- Sanford AirMed Stationed at Fargo Hospital
- Tender Issued for EMS Helicopter to Support Baltic Wind Farms
- CoxHealth Expands Air Medical Fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance says goodbye to one of its founding members
- Frasca Sells H125 Flight Simulator to Aero Asahi
- BAT Trainer Modernizes Helicopter Simulator Flying
- FAA to Hold Airspace Workshops in Las Vegas
- DART Aerospace to exhibit at FAMEX 2017
- Heritage Aviation expands its fleet with two new Airbus H130 helicopters
- FAA approves Onboard Systems MD500 Hooks with Surefire Release
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- Esterline showcases ADS-B Annunciators with fast delivery