01-Jan-10 Weybridge, UK – We are pleased to announce that HeliHub.com has a new owner – Jeremy Parkin, based in the UK.Â Mr Parkin acquired all rights to the website from a private investor for an undisclosed sum, and management of all aspects of the site is moved from Florida to the UK with immediate effect.Â A small dedicated team of contributors has been put together to maintain and develop HeliHub.com – initially this will ensure the continuation of the current service. Since its launch exactly a year ago, HeliHub.com has produced over 3,700 news stories, thus averaging over 71 stories per week.Â Additionally, HeliHub.com has published the web’s most comprehensive record of helicopter accidents and incidents, and is also building up a reference database of Safety documents including Airworthiness Directives from various national authorities, Service Bulletins from manufacturers, and so on.
The future is both assured and bright for HeliHub.com.Â New sections of the site are planned, along with series of articles, data and various other forms of contribution from respected and authoritative sources.
Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industry’s first news website in 1999, selling this four years later to Shephard Press, who also contracted him to maintain the news supply of that site for a further 5 years, along with their websites in the unmanned vehicles and regional airlines sectors.Â Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory, which listed thousands more airframes than its competitor which used to get given away at the annual Heli-Expo event for some years.Â These directories were sourced from a database of over civil and military 100,000 airframes personally researched by Mr Parkin, from which customers were also able to obtain reliable data to assist in the marketing and sales of helicopters and allied products and services.
Underlying all this, Jeremy Parkin also has extensive software experience and a Computer Science degree.Â Working for one of the very largest software companies in the world, his particular interest is leveraging the very latest internet trends for the benefit of business users, including the use of social networking and the latest in hand-held web-enabled devices.Â The combination of this with his helicopter industry knowledge is expected to give his team at HeliHub.com an unfair advantage in the marketplace.
- Russian Helicopters seeks service centre in Azerbaijan
- Airbus Helicopters first helicopter final assembly line in China
- Russian Helicopters showcases unmanned tiltrotor at HeliRussia-2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract to support Utility Helicopter Project Office
- Boeing awarded $15M contract for Apache main rotor blade repair
- K. Roger Williams Passes Away at Age of 65
- Israel and Italy Discuss Training Helicopter Contract
- Fundraising for New Air Evac Helipad for Perry County
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ EFI Flown on B212 Helicopter with Colombian National Police
- Second prototype HAL Light Utility Helicopter makes first flight
- 50th anniversary of Mi-2 helicopters in the service of the Polish Armed Forces
- Russian Helicopters delivers first medevac Ansat to State Transport Leasing Company
- L3 WESCAM Launches MatriX™ ISR System Solutions Kits
- Sundance Helicopters plans to break World Record
- Northstar Provides New Corporate Headquarters for Air Methods
- The anniversary HeliRussia 2017 have set an absolute record
- Ghana Orders 4 Z-9EH Helicopters for Oil and Gas Project
- Lower Operating Temperature for H135
- Boulder Transport Starts Helicopter Flights up Front Range
- Luxaviation Helicopters announces strategic partnership with Azur Hélicoptère