DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received Transport Canada, FAA and EASA approvals for their Sliding Door Hinge Kit for the AS 350 / AS 355 series of aircraft.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit modifies the OEM sliding door to a forward opening hinge door.Â These kits alleviate sliding door track and roller inspection requirements and costly repairs.Â This simple design provides a gas spring assisted door that smoothly opens for easy passenger loading.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit also makes that aircraft compatible with DART Spacepodsâ„¢ and other baggage compartment extenders.
- Alleviates Necessity for mandatory 100 hr track and roller inspections
- Uses existing OEM sliding door
- Components feature scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Gas spring assist in door opening and closing and keeps door in the open position
â€œDART hinge kit for the sliding door is a solution that increases the aircraftâ€™s compatibility options, thereby increasing the operational and contractual possibilities.Â Add to this the fact that this kit removes components with high maintenance and replacement requirements and youâ€™ve got a kit that is both economical and functional.â€Â Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 1736 Ord Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Airbus Helicopters at Helitech 2016
- Argentina certifies simulators at Helicopter Flight Training Center
- Aero Design launches AS350/355 Quick Release Bike Racks
- BLR Aerospace starts taking orders for H125 FastFin
- Coptersafety orders five new Full Flight Simulators
- LAPD selects Cobham RT-7000 Tactical Radio
- Airbus takes Seminole County Sheriff H125 AStar to ALEA Convention
- Royal Bhutan Helicopter Services receives second H130
- Chicago Helicopter Experience adds EC130
- Corail Hélicoptères takes delivery of new H130
- Simrik Air buys AS350B3 from Panama
- Vanderbilt LifeFlight names two new Medical Affairs Managers
- Vector completes first 12-year inspection on San Bernardino County Sheriff AS350
- Helinet takes two helicopters to American Heroes Air Show
- FAA and Transport Canada approve Onboard hook for AS350 series
- Heli Support NZ praises PA100 PUREair System for AS350
- Airbus puts H215 demonstrator into humanitarian relief work
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- London Helicopter Charters gains its own AOC
- Dart Aerospace to exhibit helicopter floats at SAFE Europe Symposium