DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received Transport Canada, FAA and EASA approvals for their Sliding Door Hinge Kit for the AS 350 / AS 355 series of aircraft.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit modifies the OEM sliding door to a forward opening hinge door.Â These kits alleviate sliding door track and roller inspection requirements and costly repairs.Â This simple design provides a gas spring assisted door that smoothly opens for easy passenger loading.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit also makes that aircraft compatible with DART Spacepodsâ„¢ and other baggage compartment extenders.
- Alleviates Necessity for mandatory 100 hr track and roller inspections
- Uses existing OEM sliding door
- Components feature scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Gas spring assist in door opening and closing and keeps door in the open position
â€œDART hinge kit for the sliding door is a solution that increases the aircraftâ€™s compatibility options, thereby increasing the operational and contractual possibilities.Â Add to this the fact that this kit removes components with high maintenance and replacement requirements and youâ€™ve got a kit that is both economical and functional.â€Â Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 1736 Ord Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
Dart Announces Certification of Sliding Door Hinge Kit for AS350/355
- FAA approves Pall PB100F PUREair dry barrier filter on AS350
- 27-Mar-15 XA-DSO Airbus AS350B3 San Martin de Porres, Mexico (4F)
- Vanuatu / Cyclone Pam – Garden City Helicopters to the rescue
- Japan certifies Onboard Systems AS350 (H125) Cargo Hook Swing Retrofit Kit
- 16-Mar-15 F-GIJQ Airbus AS350BA Sinnamary, French Guyana
- 13-Mar-15 N814EH Airbus AS350B2 Anchorage, US-Alaska
- 12-Mar-15 N919EM Airbus AS350B2 Stidham, US-Oklahoma (1F)
- FRASCA International and HNZ Group Announce Simulator Program
- 09-Mar-15 LQ-FJQ Airbus AS350B3 Villa Castelli, Argentina (5F)
- 09-Mar-15 LQ-CGK Airbus AS350B3 Villa Castelli, Argentina (5F)
- North Flight Data Systems receives Canadian Validation for AS350 and EC130 installation March 2nd, 2015
- Servicios Aéreos de los Andes just signed for 3 H125s for utility work in Peru
- 06-Mar-15 N356AM Airbus EC130 St Louis, US-Missouri (1F)
- Vector Aerospace and Miami Dade Police sign AS350 Component MRO Contract
- AS350 Lands at Helicopter Flight Training Center
- HNZ Group buys AS350 B2/B3e Level 7 Flight Training Device
- Coastal Helicopters replaces AS350B2 with an AS350B3e
- First US-produced AS350 AStar rolls off Columbus final assembly line
- Indiana Helicopters adds AS350B3e and AS365N2
- Latest EagleMed AS350 delivery brings AS350 fleet to 15