DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received Transport Canada, FAA and EASA approvals for their Sliding Door Hinge Kit for the AS 350 / AS 355 series of aircraft.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit modifies the OEM sliding door to a forward opening hinge door. These kits alleviate sliding door track and roller inspection requirements and costly repairs. This simple design provides a gas spring assisted door that smoothly opens for easy passenger loading.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit also makes that aircraft compatible with DART Spacepods™ and other baggage compartment extenders.
- Alleviates Necessity for mandatory 100 hr track and roller inspections
- Uses existing OEM sliding door
- Components feature scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Gas spring assist in door opening and closing and keeps door in the open position
“DART hinge kit for the sliding door is a solution that increases the aircraft’s compatibility options, thereby increasing the operational and contractual possibilities. Add to this the fact that this kit removes components with high maintenance and replacement requirements and you’ve got a kit that is both economical and functional.” Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 1736 Ord Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STC’d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DART’s global marketing network and sales channel. DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DART’S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STC’s and manufacture over 500 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Thales Helicopter Training Centre receives EASA qualification and starts operations
- Metro Aviation features Texas DPS completion at ALEA event
- Airbus Helicopters promote in-house 12-year inspections
- Airbus feature new Oklahoma AS350B3e at ALEA conference
- Airbus Helicopters Inc. announces new financing plans for government owned AS350s
- Three Chinese operators order 123 Airbus helicopters over 5 years
- First EC130T2 delivered into Canadian market
- World Cup – Helisul flies aerial cameras with AS350 fleet
- Brazil – Helibrás delivers three AS350B2s to the State of Pará
- 03-Jul-14 N832PA Airbus AS350B3 Winnemucca, US-Nevada
- 28-Jun-14 N567NA Eurocopter AS350B2 Chisik Island, US-Alaska
- 29-Jun-14 N350CR Eurocopter AS350B2 Dietrich, US-Idaho
- Philadelphia Police add AS350B2
- Aerial Power Lines add AS350B3e and EC135T2e for Malaysian power grid ops
- 27-Jun-14 N69PJ Eurocopter AS350 Mayhill, US-New Mexico
- 26-Jun-14 N808LF Eurocopter AS350B3 Temple, US-Texas
- Mid Atlantic Sim Center in Iceland and Indra sign an agreement for AS350 Simulator.
- 24-Jun-14 LN-OSY Airbus AS350B3e Hjerkinn, Norway
- 23-Jun-14 N407EM Eurocopter AS350B2 Leary, US-Texas
- EagleMed selects Metro Aviation for AS350 simulator training