DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received Transport Canada, FAA and EASA approvals for their Sliding Door Hinge Kit for the AS 350 / AS 355 series of aircraft.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit modifies the OEM sliding door to a forward opening hinge door. These kits alleviate sliding door track and roller inspection requirements and costly repairs. This simple design provides a gas spring assisted door that smoothly opens for easy passenger loading.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit also makes that aircraft compatible with DART Spacepods™ and other baggage compartment extenders.
- Alleviates Necessity for mandatory 100 hr track and roller inspections
- Uses existing OEM sliding door
- Components feature scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Gas spring assist in door opening and closing and keeps door in the open position
“DART hinge kit for the sliding door is a solution that increases the aircraft’s compatibility options, thereby increasing the operational and contractual possibilities. Add to this the fact that this kit removes components with high maintenance and replacement requirements and you’ve got a kit that is both economical and functional.” Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 1736 Ord Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STC’d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DART’s global marketing network and sales channel. DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DART’S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STC’s and manufacture over 500 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Vector Signs Exclusive 5-year MRO Support Contract with Sunshine Helicopters
- Angola Police to have new Luanda helicopter base
- Helicopter Flight Training Center welcomes AMGH as launch customer
- 27-Feb-14 N357FB Eurocopter AS350B3 Phoenix, US-Arizona
- Honeywell Fleet Tracking System Certified For S-76, AW139, AS350
- Turbomeca rewards three customers in Nepal
- Vector Signs Exclusive MRO Support Contract with Blackcomb Aviation
- Indiana Helicopters VIP EC130T2 to be showcased at Heli-Expo 2014
- Papillon Airways and Rainier Heli-International expand fleets
- US Helicopters continues fleet upgrade with addition of AS350B2s
- Mississippi DPS purchases AS350B3e to consolidate helicopter fleet
- Maverick Helicopters continues fleet upgrade by adding EC130T2s
- AS350 is helicopter of choice for Oklahoma police agencies
- Alaska Department of Public Safety places second AS350B3e into service
- Liberty Helicopters adds two AS350B2s
- EagleMed orders 11 Donaldson AS350 inlet barrier filters
- Vector Aerospace expands capabilities
- LAPD pick Helinet Technologies to upgrade microwave downlink across fleet
- Air Comm Introduces Alternate Configuration AS350 Air Conditioner
- Waypoint Leasing to Acquire Assets from Helicopter Transportation Group