DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received Transport Canada, FAA and EASA approvals for their Sliding Door Hinge Kit for the AS 350 / AS 355 series of aircraft.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit modifies the OEM sliding door to a forward opening hinge door.Â These kits alleviate sliding door track and roller inspection requirements and costly repairs.Â This simple design provides a gas spring assisted door that smoothly opens for easy passenger loading.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit also makes that aircraft compatible with DART Spacepodsâ„¢ and other baggage compartment extenders.
- Alleviates Necessity for mandatory 100 hr track and roller inspections
- Uses existing OEM sliding door
- Components feature scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Gas spring assist in door opening and closing and keeps door in the open position
â€œDART hinge kit for the sliding door is a solution that increases the aircraftâ€™s compatibility options, thereby increasing the operational and contractual possibilities.Â Add to this the fact that this kit removes components with high maintenance and replacement requirements and youâ€™ve got a kit that is both economical and functional.â€Â Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 1736 Ord Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Heli Support NZ praises PA100 PUREair System for AS350
- Airbus puts H215 demonstrator into humanitarian relief work
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- London Helicopter Charters gains its own AOC
- Dart Aerospace to exhibit helicopter floats at SAFE Europe Symposium
- Seattle news helicopter crash survivor files lawsuit
- 16-Mar-16 C-FBLW Airbus AS350BA Smithers, Canada
- San Bernardino County Sheriff picks Vector for AS350 12-year inspections
- Able Doubles Hydraulics Facility and Adds New Servo Capabilities
- Vector to perform AS350BA to B2 conversion for Mercy Air South Africa
- Robertson Develops Crash-Resistant AS350 Primary Fuel System
- Vector Aerospace showcases retrofittable AS350/EC130 crash-resistant fuel tank
- BLR to certify FastFin for H125s in 2016
- India approves AS350 hook from Onboard Systems
- 21-Feb-16 Airbus AS350 Uritorco, Argentina
- Vector add AS350 capabilities in Scotland
- EASA approves Pall PureAir system for Airbus H125/AS350/H130
- First commercial helicopter in Tonga starts ops in February
- 19-Dec-15 VH-NPS Airbus AS350B3 Glenbrook, Australia
- PA100 PUREair Engine Protection System completes snow trials for H125, H130