DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received Transport Canada, FAA and EASA approvals for their Sliding Door Hinge Kit for the AS 350 / AS 355 series of aircraft.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit modifies the OEM sliding door to a forward opening hinge door.Â These kits alleviate sliding door track and roller inspection requirements and costly repairs.Â This simple design provides a gas spring assisted door that smoothly opens for easy passenger loading.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit also makes that aircraft compatible with DART Spacepodsâ„¢ and other baggage compartment extenders.
- Alleviates Necessity for mandatory 100 hr track and roller inspections
- Uses existing OEM sliding door
- Components feature scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Gas spring assist in door opening and closing and keeps door in the open position
â€œDART hinge kit for the sliding door is a solution that increases the aircraftâ€™s compatibility options, thereby increasing the operational and contractual possibilities.Â Add to this the fact that this kit removes components with high maintenance and replacement requirements and youâ€™ve got a kit that is both economical and functional.â€Â Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 1736 Ord Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- RUAG Aviation upgrade improves safety and comfort of AS350
- 10-Oct-14 N229LA Eurocopter AS350B2 Los Angeles, US-California
- Maverick Helicopters expands to Hawaii in Spring 2015
- 04-Oct-14 N490H Eurocopter AS350B3 Lubbock, US-Texas
- Vector to support Orange County Sheriff AS350 and UH-1H
- Ultimate Heli to install PA100 PUREair Engine Protection System in AS350
- 02-Oct-14 HB-ZJC Eurocopter EC130 Bart, France (5F)
- 27-Sep-14 HS-CCN Eurocopter EC130 Naung Mon, Myanmar (1F)
- 5Videos That Every Helicopter Pilot Needs to Watch
- Vector Aerospace becomes D-Level Repair Center for AS350, AS355 and EC130
- Airbus Helicopters Canada Delivers AS350 for Muti-Mission Use
- Wysong Enterprises showcases Hospital Wing EC130 at AMTC14
- Genesys HeliSAS® Stabilization & Autopilot System Certified For EC130T2
- Cool City Avionics Receives FAA TSO for Autopilot Family
- 04-Sep-14 N217HP Eurocopter AS350B3 Lincoln, US-California
- 28-Aug-14 N991SD Airbus AS350B3 Hemet, US-California
- 23-Aug-14 PR-NEO Airbus EC130B4 Goianira, Brazil
- 18-Aug-14 C-GSSS Airbus AS350B2 Matagami, Canada
- 16-Aug-14 ZK-HYO Eurocopter AS350B2 Mount Alta, New Zealand (1F)
- Thommen HSL-1600 Searchlight Chosen for Tulsa Police Department AS350 B2 Helicopters