DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received Transport Canada, FAA and EASA approvals for their Sliding Door Hinge Kit for the AS 350 / AS 355 series of aircraft.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit modifies the OEM sliding door to a forward opening hinge door. These kits alleviate sliding door track and roller inspection requirements and costly repairs. This simple design provides a gas spring assisted door that smoothly opens for easy passenger loading.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit also makes that aircraft compatible with DART Spacepods™ and other baggage compartment extenders.
- Alleviates Necessity for mandatory 100 hr track and roller inspections
- Uses existing OEM sliding door
- Components feature scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Gas spring assist in door opening and closing and keeps door in the open position
“DART hinge kit for the sliding door is a solution that increases the aircraft’s compatibility options, thereby increasing the operational and contractual possibilities. Add to this the fact that this kit removes components with high maintenance and replacement requirements and you’ve got a kit that is both economical and functional.” Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 1736 Ord Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STC’d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DART’s global marketing network and sales channel. DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DART’S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STC’s and manufacture over 500 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- 16-Aug-14 ZK-HYO Eurocopter AS350B2 Mount Alta, New Zealand (1F)
- Thommen HSL-1600 Searchlight Chosen for Tulsa Police Department AS350 B2 Helicopters
- Ceremony held for new Elmore Co. medical helicopter
- 06-Aug-14 C-FXAH Eurocopter AS350 Fairview, Canada
- 03-Aug-14 SX-HVJ Eurocopter EC130 Paros, Greece
- Airbus Helicopters Canada delivers AS350 B3e to Lakeshore Helicopters
- 01-Aug-14 N3597T Eurocopter AS350 Tahoma, US-Washington
- 27-Jul-14 I-LUPU Eurocopter AS350B3 Varco Sabino, Italy (2F)
- 25-Jul-14 PR-HSC Eurocopter AS350B2 Novo Progresso, Brazil
- 25-Jul-14 N154GC Eurocopter EC130 Boulder City, US-Colorado
- 23-Jul-14 C-GTEQ Airbus AS350B3 Points North Landing, Canada
- Thales Helicopter Training Centre receives EASA qualification and starts operations
- Metro Aviation features Texas DPS completion at ALEA event
- 18-Jul-14 N197BH Eurocopter AS350B2 Kapalua, US-Hawaii
- Airbus Helicopters promote in-house 12-year inspections
- Airbus feature new Oklahoma AS350B3e at ALEA conference
- Airbus Helicopters Inc. announces new financing plans for government owned AS350s
- Three Chinese operators order 123 Airbus helicopters over 5 years
- First EC130T2 delivered into Canadian market
- World Cup – Helisul flies aerial cameras with AS350 fleet