DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received Transport Canada, FAA and EASA approvals for their Sliding Door Hinge Kit for the AS 350 / AS 355 series of aircraft.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit modifies the OEM sliding door to a forward opening hinge door.Â These kits alleviate sliding door track and roller inspection requirements and costly repairs.Â This simple design provides a gas spring assisted door that smoothly opens for easy passenger loading.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit also makes that aircraft compatible with DART Spacepodsâ„¢ and other baggage compartment extenders.
- Alleviates Necessity for mandatory 100 hr track and roller inspections
- Uses existing OEM sliding door
- Components feature scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Gas spring assist in door opening and closing and keeps door in the open position
â€œDART hinge kit for the sliding door is a solution that increases the aircraftâ€™s compatibility options, thereby increasing the operational and contractual possibilities.Â Add to this the fact that this kit removes components with high maintenance and replacement requirements and youâ€™ve got a kit that is both economical and functional.â€Â Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 1736 Ord Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
Dart Announces Certification of Sliding Door Hinge Kit for AS350/355
- EagleMed Begins Air Medical Service in Salida, Colo.
- Ohio Highway Patrol to buy third helicopter
- Airbus Foundation Coordinates Relief Flight To Nepal
- 29-Apr-15 Airbus AS350B Langtang Valley, Nepal (1F)
- City of Perth approves floating helipads trial on Swan River
- India – Heritage Aviation acquires two H125 helicopters
- 16-Apr-15 N111FN Airbus AS350B2 Van Nuys, US-California
- 09-Apr-15 ZS-HTS Airbus AS350B3 Mazabuka, Zambia (1F)
- Palmerston North Rescue upgrades from AS350 to BK117
- Californian Highway Patrol picks Trakka A800 searchlight for AS350 fleet
- The Airbus Helicopters Foundation provides aid in Vanuatu following Tropical Cyclone Pam
- 02-Apr-15 N5204G Airbus AS350B2 Tomball, US-Texas
- 30-Mar-15 Eurocopter AS350 Wilburton, US-Oklahoma
- FAA approves Pall PB100F PUREair dry barrier filter on AS350
- 27-Mar-15 XA-DSO Airbus AS350B3 San Martin de Porres, Mexico (4F)
- Vanuatu / Cyclone Pam – Garden City Helicopters to the rescue
- Japan certifies Onboard Systems AS350 (H125) Cargo Hook Swing Retrofit Kit
- 16-Mar-15 F-GIJQ Airbus AS350BA Sinnamary, French Guyana
- 13-Mar-15 N814EH Airbus AS350B2 Anchorage, US-Alaska
- 12-Mar-15 N919EM Airbus AS350B2 Stidham, US-Oklahoma (1F)