DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received Transport Canada, FAA and EASA approvals for their Sliding Door Hinge Kit for the AS 350 / AS 355 series of aircraft.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit modifies the OEM sliding door to a forward opening hinge door. These kits alleviate sliding door track and roller inspection requirements and costly repairs. This simple design provides a gas spring assisted door that smoothly opens for easy passenger loading.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit also makes that aircraft compatible with DART Spacepods™ and other baggage compartment extenders.
- Alleviates Necessity for mandatory 100 hr track and roller inspections
- Uses existing OEM sliding door
- Components feature scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Gas spring assist in door opening and closing and keeps door in the open position
“DART hinge kit for the sliding door is a solution that increases the aircraft’s compatibility options, thereby increasing the operational and contractual possibilities. Add to this the fact that this kit removes components with high maintenance and replacement requirements and you’ve got a kit that is both economical and functional.” Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 1736 Ord Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STC’d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DART’s global marketing network and sales channel. DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DART’S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STC’s and manufacture over 500 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- 09-Dec-13 Eurocopter AS350B3 Uzhur, Russia
- Canada – Fatal June 2012 AS350 crash blamed on inadvertent IMC
- Australian Helicopters wins its first firefighting contract
- 02-Dec-13 Eurocopter AS350 Amery Ice Shelf, Antartica
- Eurocopter Canada delivers EC130 to Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources
- AMMROC secures contract to overhaul UAE military Eurocopter AS350s
- Air Methods moves AS350 from Cross City to Bronson
- Long Beach police get $10,000 fuel donation
- EASA approves AKV ETM1000 Exceedence and Data Trending System
- Pilot’s widow files suit in crash of Blue Hawaiian EC130
- Eurocopter showcases EC175, EC145T2 and AS350B3 at Dubai Air Show 2013
- 12-Nov-13 F-HTOM Eurocopter AS350B3 Serre Chevalier, France (2F)
- Yellowhead Helicopters buy Eurocopter AS350B3e for heli-skiing
- 05-Nov-13 Eurocopter AS350B3 Roma, US-Texas
- Vector Aerospace and Era Helicopters Sign 5 year support contract for S76 and AS350 fleets
- Air Methods holds ribbon cutting ceremony in Conway
- 29-Oct-13 N985EW Eurocopter AS350B3 Kona, US-Hawaii
- 28-Oct-13 ZK-HAE Eurocopter AS350B2 Tyndall Glacier, New Zealand
- 28-Oct-13 ZK-IMJ Eurocopter AS350B2 Tyndall Glacier, New Zealand
- 27-Oct-13 PT-HZQ Eurocopter AS350B2 Ilheus, Brazil