DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received Transport Canada, FAA and EASA approvals for their Sliding Door Hinge Kit for the AS 350 / AS 355 series of aircraft.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit modifies the OEM sliding door to a forward opening hinge door.Â These kits alleviate sliding door track and roller inspection requirements and costly repairs.Â This simple design provides a gas spring assisted door that smoothly opens for easy passenger loading.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit also makes that aircraft compatible with DART Spacepodsâ„¢ and other baggage compartment extenders.
- Alleviates Necessity for mandatory 100 hr track and roller inspections
- Uses existing OEM sliding door
- Components feature scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Gas spring assist in door opening and closing and keeps door in the open position
â€œDART hinge kit for the sliding door is a solution that increases the aircraftâ€™s compatibility options, thereby increasing the operational and contractual possibilities.Â Add to this the fact that this kit removes components with high maintenance and replacement requirements and youâ€™ve got a kit that is both economical and functional.â€Â Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 1736 Ord Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
Dart Announces Certification of Sliding Door Hinge Kit for AS350/355
- 21-Jan-15 C-GJPW Airbus AS350B2 Key Lake, Canada
- FAA approves Donaldson filter for EC130T2
- 08-Jan-15 XA-SMG Airbus EC130B4 Juarez, Mexico (2F)
- 06-Jan-15 I-LASW Airbus AS350B3 Pertica Bassa, Italy
- EagleMed Air Medical Transport Company Grows During 2014
- 27-Dec-14 PT-HNC Helibras HB350B Bertioga, Brazil (5F)
- Phoenix Heli-Flight expands NORTH FDM technology to single engine fleet
- Airbus Helicopters Canada Delivers AS355to Hydro One Inc.
- EASA approves Airbus Helicopters training and support in China
- 16-Dec-14 N352SL Airbus AS350B2 Bicknell, US-Utah
- Riverside County to order two AS350B3
- 50,000 trainees in 50 years: Airbus Helicopters Training Services reaffirms its commitment to safety
- Oklahoma City Police put two new AS350B3e AStars into service
- Medical copter service returning to Green Valley area
- 20-Nov-14 RA-04032 Airbus AS350B3 Mikhalchikovo, Russia (5F)
- EagleMed Commences in Montana
- 13-Nov-14 N425U Eurocopter AS350BA Panguitch, US-Utah
- Sundance Helicopters Debuts New Website
- Clever Refinements for AS350/355 Aircraft
- 27-Oct-14 N5204X Airbus AS350B2 Bisbee, US-Arizona