DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received Transport Canada, FAA and EASA approvals for their Sliding Door Hinge Kit for the AS 350 / AS 355 series of aircraft.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit modifies the OEM sliding door to a forward opening hinge door. These kits alleviate sliding door track and roller inspection requirements and costly repairs. This simple design provides a gas spring assisted door that smoothly opens for easy passenger loading.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit also makes that aircraft compatible with DART Spacepods™ and other baggage compartment extenders.
- Alleviates Necessity for mandatory 100 hr track and roller inspections
- Uses existing OEM sliding door
- Components feature scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Gas spring assist in door opening and closing and keeps door in the open position
“DART hinge kit for the sliding door is a solution that increases the aircraft’s compatibility options, thereby increasing the operational and contractual possibilities. Add to this the fact that this kit removes components with high maintenance and replacement requirements and you’ve got a kit that is both economical and functional.” Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 1736 Ord Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STC’d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DART’s global marketing network and sales channel. DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DART’S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STC’s and manufacture over 500 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Family sues Airbus, Honeywell and Soloy for EagleMed AS350 crash
- Kallax Flyg of Sweden To Order PA100 PUREair Filtration
- Airbus Helicopters Canada delivers AS350B3e to Innukoptères
- Swift Copters take delivery of AS350B3e
- Onboard Systems awarded EC130T2 Cargo Hook System by Airbus Helicopters
- 31-Mar-14 Eurocopter EC130 Chillicothe, US-Ohio
- HNZ Australia expands base at Karratha
- Haynes Ambulance partners with Metro Aviation in Central Alabama
- Sinclair, KOMO express deepest sympathies to Seattle helicopter crash victims
- Gannett, KING express deepest sympathies to Seattle helicopter crash victims
- News helicopter crashes into Seattle street
- 18-Mar-14 N250FB Eurocopter AS350B2 Seattle, US-Washington (2F)
- New Zealand – Heli-Support to fly the PA100 PUREair System
- 17-Mar-14 N229LA Eurocopter AS350B2 Los Angeles, US-California
- Vostok Aviation Expands Fleet
- Vector Signs Exclusive 5-year MRO Support Contract with Sunshine Helicopters
- 04-Mar-14 F-OPCD Eurocopter AS350B3 St Elie, French Guyana
- Angola Police to have new Luanda helicopter base
- Helicopter Flight Training Center welcomes AMGH as launch customer
- 27-Feb-14 N357FB Eurocopter AS350B3 Phoenix, US-Arizona