DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received Transport Canada, FAA and EASA approvals for their Sliding Door Hinge Kit for the AS 350 / AS 355 series of aircraft.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit modifies the OEM sliding door to a forward opening hinge door.Â These kits alleviate sliding door track and roller inspection requirements and costly repairs.Â This simple design provides a gas spring assisted door that smoothly opens for easy passenger loading.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit also makes that aircraft compatible with DART Spacepodsâ„¢ and other baggage compartment extenders.
- Alleviates Necessity for mandatory 100 hr track and roller inspections
- Uses existing OEM sliding door
- Components feature scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Gas spring assist in door opening and closing and keeps door in the open position
â€œDART hinge kit for the sliding door is a solution that increases the aircraftâ€™s compatibility options, thereby increasing the operational and contractual possibilities.Â Add to this the fact that this kit removes components with high maintenance and replacement requirements and youâ€™ve got a kit that is both economical and functional.â€Â Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 1736 Ord Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- First commercial helicopter in Tonga starts ops in February
- PA100 PUREair Engine Protection System completes snow trials for H125, H130
- All Metal MS delivers AS350 stands to US Customs and Border Protection
- Collier EMS hosts open house
- 24-Nov-15 N355RH Airbus AS350BA Las Charcas, Dominican Republic
- 23-Nov-15 VT-JKB Airbus AS350B3 Katra, India (7F)
- 21-Nov-15 ZK-HKU Eurocopter AS350BA Fox Glacier, New Zealand (7F)
- LAPD contracts with FlightSafety for AS350B3 simulator training
- Valley Med Flight open new base at Roseau
- 02-Nov-15 VH-SFX Airbus AS350BA Whyanbeel, Australia
- Spanish Police impound three helicopters and pilots on drug smuggling allegations
- Mexico approves Onboard Systems H125/AS350 cargo hook
- 26-Oct-15 C-GSLY Airbus AS350B2 Deadhorse, US-Alaska
- 24-Oct-15 N911WL Airbus AS350B3 Folsom Lake, US-California
- 24-Oct-15 F-GOLH Airbus EC130 Megève, France
- AMRG launch Wiregrass Life Flight
- Jerry Trimble Helicopters adds Elite helicopter sim
- Air Medical Resource Group orders three H125s and two EC145s
- 15-Oct-15 5Y-DKK Airbus AS350B3 Selous Game Reserve, Tanzania (4F)
- 11-Oct-15 PK-BKA Airbus EC130 Lake Toba, Indonesia (4F)