DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received Transport Canada, FAA and EASA approvals for their Sliding Door Hinge Kit for the AS 350 / AS 355 series of aircraft.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit modifies the OEM sliding door to a forward opening hinge door.Â These kits alleviate sliding door track and roller inspection requirements and costly repairs.Â This simple design provides a gas spring assisted door that smoothly opens for easy passenger loading.
The DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit also makes that aircraft compatible with DART Spacepodsâ„¢ and other baggage compartment extenders.
- Alleviates Necessity for mandatory 100 hr track and roller inspections
- Uses existing OEM sliding door
- Components feature scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Gas spring assist in door opening and closing and keeps door in the open position
â€œDART hinge kit for the sliding door is a solution that increases the aircraftâ€™s compatibility options, thereby increasing the operational and contractual possibilities.Â Add to this the fact that this kit removes components with high maintenance and replacement requirements and youâ€™ve got a kit that is both economical and functional.â€Â Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 1736 Ord Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- AeroBrigham to represent Swiss Rotor Solutions in US
- Robertson testing AS350 crash resistant fuel tank
- Swiss Rotor Solutions takes AS350 Maximum Pilot View Kit to ALEA 2017
- 22-May-17 N207CH Airbus AS350B2 Herbert Glacier, US-Alaska
- 13-May-17 HB-ZTM Airbus AS350B2 Kandersteg, Switzerland (1F)
- H125 FastFin Approved by Transport Canada
- 10-May-17 G-HKCN Airbus H125 Bergen, Norway
- Swedish pilots involved in helicopter accident
- 07-May-17 9N-AKG Airbus AS350B3e Everest Base Camp, Nepal
- Airbus Helicopters takes H125 production line into the digital age
- 05-May-17 G-MATH Airbus AS350B3 Wycombe Air Park, UK
- Vector and Robertson finalizing design of AS350/EC130 fuel tank
- Vector Aerospace to showcase a range of customer-focused MRO solutions at HAI Heli-Expo
- Airbus and Precise Flight Announce Expanded STC Approvals for the Pulselite(R) Bird Strike Prevention System
- Airbus releases 2016 production numbers
- Vector Aerospace expands FAA-approved ADS-B STC upgrade
- Swiss Rotor Solutions Receives EASA STC for MAXIMUM PILOT VIEW KIT for H125/AS350
- Transport Canada Approves HNZ AS350 FSTD
- Airbus Helicopters at Helitech 2016
- Argentina certifies simulators at Helicopter Flight Training Center