Columbia Helicopters will hold a press/industry briefing at 10:00 AM Monday, February 22, 2010, regarding certain unfounded allegations related to the crash of a Carson Helicopters' S-61 in 2008. Members of the media and all interested industry personnel are invited to attend.
Columbia Helicopters' Vice President of Marketing, Todd Petersen, and General Legal Counsel, Tonya Van Walleghem, will make short statements followed by the opportunity for related questions.
The briefing will take place at the Helicopter Association International's HeliExpo Press Center, located in Room 381B/C in Houston's George R. Brown Convention Center.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole