Aviatrix, Inc. of Sherwood, Oregon recently acquired Erickson Air-Crane's Bell inventory to add to the 250,000 items that they represent. Aviatrix is a world-class aerospace parts supplier with a foundation built on customer service and quality. Aviatrix offers years of experience in the aerospace industry and is nationally recognized for supplying critical parts in a timely manner.
“This inventory was one that had been long considered but the opportunity came to the forefront just recently,” said Courtney Wahlberg, Aviatrix, Vice President of Sales. He sees this as an opportunity to broaden the company's core business by bringing additional hard to find parts to the market.
With respect to the company's plans for 2010, Waseel Azizi, VP of Military Sales said it is their intent to continue with the same concepts they have used since the company's inception. “This new inventory is designed to meet the needs of this market based upon the expressions of interest we have received.”
Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated is the manufacturer and operator of the S-64 Aircrane Helicopter with a fleet of seventeen S-64 Aircrane helicopters worldwide that have operated within sixteen countries since 1971. With a lift capacity of up to 25,000 pounds (11,340 kg), the Aircrane is unsurpassed in performance of Firefighting, Civil Protection, Hydromulch Application, Timber Harvesting, and Power line Construction. Erickson Air-Crane is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) certified Repair and Overhaul Depot with a comprehensive manufacturing, maintenance, and repair capability. Erickson's worldwide fleet of S-64 Aircranes are supported and maintained from the manufacturing facility located in Central Point, Oregon and the corporate headquarters located in Portland, Oregon, USA. For more information on Erickson, see http://www.ericksonaircrane.com/.
“It is great to get to know the Aviatrix team and to do business with local companies,” said Michael Hoff, Customer Sales.
Aviatrix customers include military, commercial, private airlines, helicopter companies, maintenance facilities and distributors. Aviatrix prioritizes customer service and has reached success by the quality operational services they provide, which include: AOG service (parts/service/shipping), cross reference capabilities, expedited manufacturing capabilities, expedited service capabilities (available with both repair/spare parts), obsolete parts, online technical support, quality parts and service, quick response time on quotations and same-day shipping. All Aviatrix shipments go through a rigorous quality inspection before being boxed and shipped to the customer. Aviatrix is ISO 9001: 2008 AS 9120 certified. They are CCR registered and approved by all major military bases, commercial helicopter companies and airlines.
Aviatrix, Inc. is the industry leader of Aerospace parts based in Sherwood, Oregon. We are a service-oriented company, supplying quality parts and service worldwide. We pride ourselves in customer service and reliability. Our knowledgeable staff will go above and beyond to assist with your critical requirements with 20 plus years experience. We have been nationally recognized for supplying critical parts in a timely manner. To request a quote, please call (503) 925-7970 or visit our website at http://www.aviatrixusa.com/.
- 15-Apr-13 Bell UH-1H Taipai, Taiwan
- 05-Apr-13 Bell UH-1 Balauana, Tunisia
- Sacramento Metro Fire chooses Becker avionics for UH-1
- Sacramento Metro Fire chooses Becker system for UH-1
- HFI to display three heritage helicopters at Heli-Expo 2013
- 25-Feb-13 Bell UH-1N Parshall, US-North Dakota
- Oregon UH-1 operator for sale
- 10-Jan-13 N7247J Bell UH-1H La Paloma, US-California
- UK – Helicopter Museum Huey becomes Vietnam film star
- Santa Barbara County refurbish UH-1 for fire and sheriff tasks
- 01-Nov-12 Huey II Sandoná, Colombia
- Rockwell-Collins awarded $17M contract for Nav/Comm repairs
- 07-Oct-12 N1577 Bell UH-1H Medford, US-Oregon
- Huey donation provides new training possibilities at Crisis City
- Huey moves into Wings of Eagles Discovery Center
- 27-Jul-12 Bell UH-1 Catha Village, South Africa (1F)
- 03-Jul-12 N499DF Bell UH-1H Willits, US-California
- Royal New Zealand Air Force sends UH-1s to assist Papua New Guinea elections
- 26-Jun-12 N4582D Bell UH-1F Concrete, US-Washington
- Four companies awarded $12M for logistics support of H-60, H-1, CV-22 progams