In recognition of their 25th anniversary, Conklin & de Decker has announced it will donate $2500 to the Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) scholarship fund for a Helicopter Maintenance Technician award.
Conklin & de Decker, an active HAI member, has been providing a family of operating & acquisition products and delivering educational programs to the helicopter industry for more than 25 years. Their Aircraft Cost Evaluator, Life Cycle Cost and the Aircraft Performance Calculator products and consulting services provide extensive ownership and operating cost data and analysis for jets, turboprops, helicopters and piston aircraft.
“This is a great opportunity for us to give back to the industry and we are excited to support the scholarship program at the Helicopter Foundation,” stated Bill de Decker, President and co-founder of Conklin & de Decker.
Founded in 1983, the Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, dedicated to preserving and promoting the rich history and heritage of the helicopter and of the industry's service to mankind, helping to educate both the present and future generations of helicopter professionals, and promoting the helicopter industry as an exciting and valuable career choice for young people, thus perpetuating vertical flight's contributions to the world in which we live.
About Conklin & de Decker
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating 25 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Orleans, Massachusetts, Arlington, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona. The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consult with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide. More information on their products and services, copies of articles published, and a unique “Members Only” section can be found on their website, www.conklindd.com.
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi
- StandardAero New Regional Manager for Russia, India and Asia-Pacific
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Evergreen Helicopters buys two Bell 214STs
- Guidance Aviation President Named Person of Year by SBA
- Aero Sekur returns to Paris Air Show with AW189 liferaft system
- Register Update – Japan – April 2013
- Palm Beach Helicopters receive Part 141 examining authority
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components