In recognition of their 25th anniversary, Conklin & de Decker has announced it will donate $2500 to the Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) scholarship fund for a Helicopter Maintenance Technician award.
Conklin & de Decker, an active HAI member, has been providing a family of operating & acquisition products and delivering educational programs to the helicopter industry for more than 25 years. Their Aircraft Cost Evaluator, Life Cycle Cost and the Aircraft Performance Calculator products and consulting services provide extensive ownership and operating cost data and analysis for jets, turboprops, helicopters and piston aircraft.
“This is a great opportunity for us to give back to the industry and we are excited to support the scholarship program at the Helicopter Foundation,” stated Bill de Decker, President and co-founder of Conklin & de Decker.
Founded in 1983, the Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, dedicated to preserving and promoting the rich history and heritage of the helicopter and of the industry's service to mankind, helping to educate both the present and future generations of helicopter professionals, and promoting the helicopter industry as an exciting and valuable career choice for young people, thus perpetuating vertical flight's contributions to the world in which we live.
About Conklin & de Decker
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating 25 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Orleans, Massachusetts, Arlington, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona. The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consult with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide. More information on their products and services, copies of articles published, and a unique “Members Only” section can be found on their website, www.conklindd.com.
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi