Heli Riviera’s Nigel Watson attends the acceptance of a new EC145 Helicopter, representing one of Heli Riviera’s yacht based clients.
Nigel says “The continued success of the EC145 as a Heli Yacht based platform is testament to the initial faith we placed in the machine. The Corporate Stylence variant as delivered here offers comfort, space and flexibility to the Heli yacht mission. The Eurcopter Germany completion was detailed and comprehensive. It required considerable effort on everyone’s behalf to achieve the standard the client required but it was achieved and now the client can look forward to receiving a great example of the 145″.
HeliHub.com editor note – the EC145 concerned is registered M-SRNE and is serial 9283
- Germany – Nordrhein-Westfalen Police orders six EC145T2
- Monacair adds EC145 to fleet
- Medical helicopter administrators emphasize caution after drone incident
- Successful First Flight of Airbus Helicopters’ EC645 T2
- Memorial Hermann Life Flight Wins 2014 EMS Air Medical Service of the Year Award
- Peru’s National Police receives fifth EC145
- Metro Aviation receives Brazilian Validation
- Kawasaki EC145 Medevac Delivered to Central Helicopter Service
- Metro delivers its 200th EC135 completion
- US Army orders another 17 Lakotas worth $82M
- AS350 B3 pilot helps build world’s longest urban cable car system in Bolivia
- Royal Thai Navy and Air Force acquire five EC645T2 and two EC725s
- Airbus to move helicopter production from Germany to France?
- Airbus Helicopters delivers China’s first fully-equipped air ambulance
- AgustaWestland sues US Army to block Airbus helicopter deal
- Metro Aviation welcomes MedLink AIR to the Metro Family
- INAER Spain’s “Gigante 3″ completes 197 missions in first half of 2014
- ADAC takes delivery of its first EC145T2
- Airbus Helicopters to display an EC145 T2 at Helitech International 2014
- Airbus Helicopters UK wins 5 year NPAS maintenance contract