AVX Aircraft Company officials have announced that they have improved and expanded the company web site. Opened just last week at the Army’s AAAA annual convention, the site has experienced such a large volume of traffic that it was decided to expand it sooner than originally planned.
Commenting on the effort, Brett Jackson, vice president of marketing and developer of the web site said, “Visitor traffic numbers showed that what began as a steady number of hits jumped significantly once Quadâ€A opened and our concept became more public. The demand for information made this expansion necessary to better serve our potential customers, partners and the media.”
The expanded web site, www.avxaircraft.com, beCAme live April 21, 2010. It is designed to allow visitors to find any information they are seeking quickly and easily. The website includes information about AVX, including the history of AVX Aircraft Company and its product design history, the management, engineering team, Board of Directors, and AVX’s patented technology. Additionally, the website also has Company Fact Sheets, highâ€resolution AVX logos and images for the media.
Visitors will be able to easily read and see the demonstrated benefits of combined counterâ€rotating coaxial rotor technology with proven ducted fan technology to produce a much more efficient hover capability with higher speed, range and endurance.
About AVX: Founded in 2005, AVX designs and manufactures a high performance, nextâ€generation family of helicopters that incorporates leapâ€ahead rotorcraft technology utilizing coaxial, counter rotating rotors, and rear, laterally displaced fans. AVX’s aeronautical engineering team has over 400 years of collective experience in the rotorcraft industry, including executive level management experience.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole