(Vancouver, British Columbia) - Media reports today incorrectly suggest that CHC Helicopter and Aero Contractors of Nigeria Company Limited (ACN) have severed their business relationship effective June 2, 2010. CHC Helicopter is committed to continue operating in Nigeria and has not severed its relationship with ACN.
It is true that due to conditions imposed by the Oceanic Bank, CHC has advised numerous parties in government as well as the Oceanic Bank, ACN and our customers that we may soon be forced to shut down operations. However, no decision on that action has yet been taken.
Negotiations between involved parties continue and, until all options are exhausted, CHC Helicopter will continue to support its business partner, ACN, and provide flying services for our valued oil and gas customers.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole