The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) has issued correcting amendments to a final rule that was published in the Federal Register on January 7, 2010 and became effective March 8, 2010.
The final rule required the reporting of certain runway incursions, but did not specify that helicopters are exempt from one of the provisions and that it only applies to fixed-wing aircraft operating at public-use airports on land. A footnote is also being corrected because the NTSB no longer has a regional office in Parsippany, New Jersey. The correction is effective June 22, 2010.
For more information, and to read the entire document, please click here.
To read the original final rule that was published in January, please click here.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men