Bell Helicopter will display its latest commercial helicopter, the 429, at the Farnborough International Airshow from July 19-23, 2010, at Farnborough Airport, United Kingdom.
Media activities during the show regarding Bell Helicopter products will include:
H-1 HelicopterPress Conference
Monday, July 19
10.00hrs local time
Cody Room, Farnborough Media Centre
V-22 Tilt Rotor Press Conference
Monday, July 19
14.00hrs local time
Boeing Media Chalet Theatre
Aircraft Static Display
Bell Helicopter’s static display will feature the Bell 429 light twin IFR commercial helicopter – further details available here.
The U.S. Marine Corps will display its new UH-1Y utility helicopter in the DoD Corral – further details available here.
Airshow Dates and Opening Times
Mon 19 - Fri 23 July – open to trade aerospace professionals only
Sat 24 & Sun 25 July – open to public visitors
Show opens Monday at 10.00hrs and closes at 16.00hrs
Show opens Tuesday through Friday at 09.30hrs and closes at 17.30hrs
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell's global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries. More information is available at www.bellhelicopter.com.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron in known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna Aircraft Company, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. More information is available at www.textron.com.
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Astronics Max-Viz 1500 Approved For New and Retrofit Bell 429s
- Bell showcases versatile aircraft at AeroExpo 2013
- Aeronautical Accessories launches Bell 429 skid shoes
- Delaware State Police contract for two Bell 429s
- Indonesia approves heavier Bell 429
- Retractable gear Bell 429 – First pictures
- Tanis announces preheat system for Bell 429
- Bell appoints new Russian Sales Representative
- Bell 429 Cargo Basket available through Aeronautical Accessories
- Aeronautical Accessories exclusively distributes Tanis preheat system for Bell 429
- Israel Certifies Bell 429
- Bell at Heli-Expo – Relentlessly focused on its customers
- Bell confirms HeliHub.com stories on Nigerian 429s
- Nigeria validates higher weight Bell 429
- RSG completes Bell 429s for European and Latin American customers
- Bell civil helicopter sales up 50% in 2012
- First EMS Bell 429 arrives in Nigeria for NEMA
- Nigerian Police receive a Bell 429