Bell Helicopter is ready to take a stand on the global stage at the Farnborough International Airshow (FIA) July 19-25 in Hampshire, England, and we can't wait to show the world what we have to offer in rotorcraft technology.
The FIA is an ideal venue to showcase Bell's innovative products and services. We will be displaying a 407 and 429 during the show and afterward will continue the Bell 429 European demo tour. Several members of Bell's leadership team and sales force will be on hand for customer meetings, partner briefings, media interviews, analyst discussions and other interaction with critical stakeholders.
We also will be conducting a test flight of sorts by using FIA to launch our first efforts in the "social media" space, including Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. Those of us at the show will be sharing news as it happens via short postings, photographs and "tweets," and I'll be sharing what I see and learn through regular updates right here at www.BellHelicopter.com.
We're enthusiastic about trying out this new means of keeping you informed in a timely way and to demonstrate that we're committed to the latest technology, not only with our products and services but how we communicate with our customers and the public at large.
Bell is committed to growing our business and differentiating ourselves in the minds of our customers, becoming more globally responsive and cost-competitive and exhibiting execution excellence. I am excited about our presence at FIA and look forward to sharing this experience with all of you.
Bell have Farnborough-specific coverage at:-
- Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bellhelicopter
- Twitter http://twitter.com/BellatFIA
- YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/BellatFIA
- Bell announces foreign approval of seven Aeronautical Accessories products
- Bell detail Paris Air Show presence
- First Bell 429 arrives in UK
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Astronics Max-Viz 1500 Approved For New and Retrofit Bell 429s
- Bell showcases versatile aircraft at AeroExpo 2013
- Aeronautical Accessories launches Bell 429 skid shoes
- Delaware State Police contract for two Bell 429s
- Indonesia approves heavier Bell 429
- Retractable gear Bell 429 – First pictures
- Tanis announces preheat system for Bell 429
- Bell appoints new Russian Sales Representative
- Bell 429 Cargo Basket available through Aeronautical Accessories
- Aeronautical Accessories exclusively distributes Tanis preheat system for Bell 429
- Israel Certifies Bell 429
- Bell at Heli-Expo – Relentlessly focused on its customers
- Bell confirms HeliHub.com stories on Nigerian 429s
- Nigeria validates higher weight Bell 429