On Saturday, September 11th 2010, Eagle Eye Solutions, LLC will present a very unique one-day program taught by the legendary Ray Prouty. The program, “Helicopter Aerodynamics without Equations” has something to offer for anyone in the rotorwing industry. Pilots, Student Pilots, Flight Instructors, Flight Instructor Candidates, Accident Investigators, Engineering Students, Aerodynamic Students or ANYONE with a passion to learn more will benefit from this program.
About Ray Prouty
Ray's career began in 1952, when he put his Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering from the University of Washington to application at Hughes Tool Co.'s Aircraft Division. He worked as a helicopter aerodynamicist at Hughes until 1954, when he moved his talents to Sikorsky Aircraft until 1956. Between 1958 and 1960, Ray was a stability and control specialist at Bell Helicopter, and then group engineer for helicopter aerodynamics at Lockheed Aircraft from 1960 to 1973. From 1973 until his retirement in 1987, Ray was back at Hughes Helicopters (McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Co.)."
Since retiring in 1987, Ray has kept up with his interests by writing, teaching, and consulting about helicopters. Ray has an innate ability to "speak pilot" on complex helicopter engineering aspects.
The seminar will be held at the Greater Cincinnati International Airport – Marriot Hotel. The seminar will run from 8am – 5pm.
Special room rates have been reserved for seminar attendees. Seating is limited! Register Early!
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole