On Saturday, September 11th 2010, Eagle Eye Solutions, LLC will present a very unique one-day program taught by the legendary Ray Prouty. The program, “Helicopter Aerodynamics without Equations” has something to offer for anyone in the rotorwing industry. Pilots, Student Pilots, Flight Instructors, Flight Instructor Candidates, Accident Investigators, Engineering Students, Aerodynamic Students or ANYONE with a passion to learn more will benefit from this program.
About Ray Prouty
Ray's career began in 1952, when he put his Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering from the University of Washington to application at Hughes Tool Co.'s Aircraft Division. He worked as a helicopter aerodynamicist at Hughes until 1954, when he moved his talents to Sikorsky Aircraft until 1956. Between 1958 and 1960, Ray was a stability and control specialist at Bell Helicopter, and then group engineer for helicopter aerodynamics at Lockheed Aircraft from 1960 to 1973. From 1973 until his retirement in 1987, Ray was back at Hughes Helicopters (McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Co.)."
Since retiring in 1987, Ray has kept up with his interests by writing, teaching, and consulting about helicopters. Ray has an innate ability to "speak pilot" on complex helicopter engineering aspects.
The seminar will be held at the Greater Cincinnati International Airport – Marriot Hotel. The seminar will run from 8am – 5pm.
Special room rates have been reserved for seminar attendees. Seating is limited! Register Early!
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi