HAI is pleased to welcome Stan Rose as HAI Director of Safety. Having been involved in the helicopter industry for more than 40 years, Rose brings a wealth of experience to the role.
Rose began his career as a U.S. Army pilot in Vietnam, and later attended the Maintenance Officer/Test Pilot Course with the U.S. Army Reserves. Since that time he has served in numerous and varied positions including as line pilot in the Gulf of Mexico, lead pilot and program director for air medical operations, Chief Pilot of a law enforcement helicopter support unit, and as a business planning and acquisitions consultant.
Most recently he served as Senior Director of Business Development for CJ Systems Aviation Group, now Air Methods; and just prior to joining HAI he was the C.O.O. and V. P. of Business Development for Thai Aerodynamics Company, Ltd, based in Bangkok.
Rose has been active in diverse industry activities including positions as Chairman of the Bradford Susquehanna Regional EMS Council, the Association of Air Medical Services (AAMS) Board of Directors, Idaho State Bioterrorism Preparedness Committee, and the FAA Part 135 Rule Making Committee.
Rose replaces former HAI Director of Safety, Jay Heffernan, who has assumed new duties and responsibilities as V.P. of Safety for Sikorsky Helicopter in Stratford, Connecticut.
HAI President Matt Zuccaro noted, “The experience that Rose has accumulated in safety, maintenance, operations, management, and business development will be put to good use in his new role as the Director of Safety for HAI. We welcome Stan to the HAI team.”
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE