HAI is pleased to welcome Stan Rose as HAI Director of Safety. Having been involved in the helicopter industry for more than 40 years, Rose brings a wealth of experience to the role.
Rose began his career as a U.S. Army pilot in Vietnam, and later attended the Maintenance Officer/Test Pilot Course with the U.S. Army Reserves. Since that time he has served in numerous and varied positions including as line pilot in the Gulf of Mexico, lead pilot and program director for air medical operations, Chief Pilot of a law enforcement helicopter support unit, and as a business planning and acquisitions consultant.
Most recently he served as Senior Director of Business Development for CJ Systems Aviation Group, now Air Methods; and just prior to joining HAI he was the C.O.O. and V. P. of Business Development for Thai Aerodynamics Company, Ltd, based in Bangkok.
Rose has been active in diverse industry activities including positions as Chairman of the Bradford Susquehanna Regional EMS Council, the Association of Air Medical Services (AAMS) Board of Directors, Idaho State Bioterrorism Preparedness Committee, and the FAA Part 135 Rule Making Committee.
Rose replaces former HAI Director of Safety, Jay Heffernan, who has assumed new duties and responsibilities as V.P. of Safety for Sikorsky Helicopter in Stratford, Connecticut.
HAI President Matt Zuccaro noted, “The experience that Rose has accumulated in safety, maintenance, operations, management, and business development will be put to good use in his new role as the Director of Safety for HAI. We welcome Stan to the HAI team.”
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi
- StandardAero New Regional Manager for Russia, India and Asia-Pacific
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Evergreen Helicopters buys two Bell 214STs
- Guidance Aviation President Named Person of Year by SBA
- Aero Sekur returns to Paris Air Show with AW189 liferaft system