On August 1, 2010 United Rotorcraft Solutions (URS) delivered two Bell 430’s to the Ecuadorian Navy.
The first 430 received a Garmin GNS400 GPS coupled to the autopilot, the Honeywell Mark XXII EGPWS, right hand sliding door, hoist provisions and some maintenance items.
The second helicopter also received the Honeywell Mark XXII EGPWS, right hand sliding door, hoist provisions and some maintenance items along with a flotation system. Both aircraft were striped and repainted in a high gloss naval gray with the markings and insignias required by the Navy.
Though contracted through Aviation Management International, the aircraft were delivered to and accepted by the Ecuadorian Navy.
United Rotorcraft Solutions, FAA Repair Station UX9R241Y, provides aircraft completions and refurbishment services, systems integration, maintenance, component overhaul, customized interior installations and unsurpassed exterior finishing. They also offer FAA approved NVG compatible lighting systems for many model helicopters
- West Michigan’s Newest Crime Fighter
- FlightSafety now offers B212/412/430 training in Dallas
- 23-Sep-12 Bell 430 Belem, Brazil
- Florida’s Lee County suspends EMS operations for 6-9 months
- HeliFlite adds second S76 to fleet
- 30-Apr-12 N433UM Bell 430 Tecumseh, US-Michigan
- UT Lifestar launches web-based survey tool
- Major promotion for HeliFlite’s HeliCard program
- HeliFlite expands charter operations to Florida
- HeliFlite awarded Platinum Safety Rating by Argus International
- HeliFlite introduces private helicopter airport transfer services
- Lee County EMS MedStar implements 40 day “Safety Stand Down”
- HeliFlite marks 20,000 accident-free hours
- Stolen Bell 430 found at Dallas motel
- Idaho-based EMS operator expecting two Bell 429s
- UM Survival Flight gets green light for new $11M HQ
- Lee County MedStar chooses Donaldson B430 inlet barrier filter
- Lee County Medstar selects Becker Avionics for Bell 430
- 03-Jul-10 VT-… Bell B430 Giddhore, India
- Sabotage ruled out in Sept-09 Andhra Pradesh chief minister crash