Aeronautical Accessories, Inc., an affiliate company of Bell Helicopter, is pleased to announce STC certification of the company's new Vertical Fin Antenna Mount for Bell 407, 206B, and 206L Series. The product is available for immediate shipment.
The new Vertical Fin Antenna Mount boasts several safety benefits including:
* Reduces weight by up to 1 pound less than existing collision lights
*Provides ample area for installation of various antennas including GPS and satellite
* Improves signal reception
* Replaces existing vertical fin fairing assembly and includes new LED anti-collision light to replace existing light
* Contains provisions for optional anti-collision light to be installed on belly of aircraft
* Easy installation using existing ship wiring, retaining the same mounting location for an anti-collision light
"By repositioning the antenna out from under the main rotor blades and adding optional anti-collision lights to the aircraft this product provides Bell 407 and 206 operators with a tool that enhances preventative safety measures, reduces the weight of the existing system and helps them more effectively complete their mission," said Mike Bednar, vice president Aeronautical Accessories.
For more information on the new Vertical Fin Antenna Mounts, contact the Aeronautical Accessories, Inc. sales team at 1-800-251-7094, sal[email protected], or visit www.aero-access.com.
About Aeronautical Accessories
Aeronautical Accessories, Inc., an affiliate of Bell Helicopter, designs, manufactures, warehouses, and distributes the most advanced helicopter parts and accessories through a worldwide network of over 110 countries. A division of Edwards & Associates, the ISO:9001/AS9100 certified organization has been distributing innovative, quality rotorcraft products since 1979.
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tilt rotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell's global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna Aircraft Company , Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. More information is available at www.textron.com.
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell showcases versatile aircraft at AeroExpo 2013
- 25-Apr-13 N937GR Bell 407 Mount Aeneas, US-Montana
- 18-Apr-13 N495AE Bell 407 Waco, US-Texas
- 15-Apr-13 N408GA Bell 407 New River, US-Arizona
- Hawker Pacific announces Queensland Bell 407 sale
- New Mercy Air Med helicopter is in service
- More STC Approvals for Latitude’s SkyNode Satcom and IONode FDM Systems
- Northrop Grumman to Produce More MQ-8C Fire Scouts for US Navy
- Bell booked 50 orders at Heli-Expo 2013
- Honeywell HTS900 powered Eagle 407HP Begins Flight Testing
- Bell and Air Medical Holdings Group Reach Landmark Deal for 30 Helicopters
- 03-Mar-13 N911LL Bell 407 Scottsbluff, US-Nebraska
- Astronics Max-Viz-1500 approved for Bell 206/407 in China
- Flagstaff hospital’s helicopter fills in for DPS
- ExecuJet Africa showcasing helicopter charter at Mining Indaba 2013
- Bell civil helicopter sales up 50% in 2012
- St. Vincent StatFlight to add new base with Bell 407