Night Flight Concepts (NFC), provided specialized Airborne Law Enforcement Training to the Mexico State Government's Air Rescue Unit. Night Flight Concepts is the industry's premier provider of night vision goggle equipment, training, and maintenance solutions.
The Mexico State Government's Air Rescue Unit training was conducted on-site at the Units location in Toluca, Mexico. The training package included ground and flight training for the pilots and tactical flight officers (TFO). The ground training portion included instruction on various aspects of Law Enforcement Aviation to include Crew Resource Management, pursuits, perimeters, equipment use and officer/suspect tactics to name a few.
The flight training portion took place in the Units Agusta 119 Koala aircraft with NFC Instructor Brent Wineka. The training included suspect searches, perimeters, personnel/vehicle surveillance, pursuits and operational area training while using NVGs. "Mexico State Government Air Rescue Unit is a highly professional group of aviators which will use this course to gain an invaluable increase in Law Enforcement mission confidence and safety while flying day and night missions" commented Wineka.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole