Night Flight Concepts (NFC), provided specialized Airborne Law Enforcement Training to the Mexico State Government's Air Rescue Unit. Night Flight Concepts is the industry's premier provider of night vision goggle equipment, training, and maintenance solutions.
The Mexico State Government's Air Rescue Unit training was conducted on-site at the Units location in Toluca, Mexico. The training package included ground and flight training for the pilots and tactical flight officers (TFO). The ground training portion included instruction on various aspects of Law Enforcement Aviation to include Crew Resource Management, pursuits, perimeters, equipment use and officer/suspect tactics to name a few.
The flight training portion took place in the Units Agusta 119 Koala aircraft with NFC Instructor Brent Wineka. The training included suspect searches, perimeters, personnel/vehicle surveillance, pursuits and operational area training while using NVGs. "Mexico State Government Air Rescue Unit is a highly professional group of aviators which will use this course to gain an invaluable increase in Law Enforcement mission confidence and safety while flying day and night missions" commented Wineka.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE