Night Flight Concepts (NFC), provided specialized Airborne Law Enforcement Training to the Mexico State Government's Air Rescue Unit. Night Flight Concepts is the industry's premier provider of night vision goggle equipment, training, and maintenance solutions.
The Mexico State Government's Air Rescue Unit training was conducted on-site at the Units location in Toluca, Mexico. The training package included ground and flight training for the pilots and tactical flight officers (TFO). The ground training portion included instruction on various aspects of Law Enforcement Aviation to include Crew Resource Management, pursuits, perimeters, equipment use and officer/suspect tactics to name a few.
The flight training portion took place in the Units Agusta 119 Koala aircraft with NFC Instructor Brent Wineka. The training included suspect searches, perimeters, personnel/vehicle surveillance, pursuits and operational area training while using NVGs. "Mexico State Government Air Rescue Unit is a highly professional group of aviators which will use this course to gain an invaluable increase in Law Enforcement mission confidence and safety while flying day and night missions" commented Wineka.
- FAA issues Advisory Circular on Reporting Wildlife Aircraft Strikes
- New E-HOTS support partnership consortium
- VNH South recognised for flight hour milestone as more EC225s arrive
- Heli-One secures multi-million-dollar PBH contract with NHV
- Eurocopter and Ramco partner for cloud-based helicopter maintenance software
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350
- NRC continues to search for low lead aviation fuel alternatives
- Cassidian’s obstacle warning system certified for NH90
- Selex ES HF communication systems get onboard V-22
- AW189 enters full scale production
- Astronics extends supply agreement with Rockwell Collins
- AAR Signs Partnering Agreement with Boeing to Support Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Ka-52 makes successful demonstration flight at Le Bourget
- Turbomeca extends certification of COHC as a Certified Maintenance Center
- Metro Aviation hosts first Turbomeca training class
- Arizona and Helicopter Industry to be Represented by John Stonecipher of Guidance Aviation
- 19-Jun-13 Bell 47G Maplewood, US-Minnesota (1F)