Night Flight Concepts (NFC), provided specialized Airborne Law Enforcement Training to the Mexico State Government's Air Rescue Unit. Night Flight Concepts is the industry's premier provider of night vision goggle equipment, training, and maintenance solutions.
The Mexico State Government's Air Rescue Unit training was conducted on-site at the Units location in Toluca, Mexico. The training package included ground and flight training for the pilots and tactical flight officers (TFO). The ground training portion included instruction on various aspects of Law Enforcement Aviation to include Crew Resource Management, pursuits, perimeters, equipment use and officer/suspect tactics to name a few.
The flight training portion took place in the Units Agusta 119 Koala aircraft with NFC Instructor Brent Wineka. The training included suspect searches, perimeters, personnel/vehicle surveillance, pursuits and operational area training while using NVGs. "Mexico State Government Air Rescue Unit is a highly professional group of aviators which will use this course to gain an invaluable increase in Law Enforcement mission confidence and safety while flying day and night missions" commented Wineka.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men