Pilot errors are the main factor contributing to aircraft accidents. This program discusses why and how we humans make the decisions we do prior to a flight and how those decisions affect the pilot and others. This program applies to all pilots.
This seminar qualifies for FAA WINGS credit. Please go to FAASafety.gov and then to the Upcoming Events tab. Follow the search events link to find this seminar, then register.
Saturday, September 25, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at HDA Corporate Office.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO HDA: From the I-70 and I-270 interchange go North on I-270 to the second exit, MISSOURI BOTTOM ROAD, then turn RIGHT. Proceed about Â¼ mile to CAMPUS PARKWAY and then turn LEFT. Proceed to Anglum Road, then turn LEFT. HDA offices are at the end of the road on your LEFT.
Please park in the main lot which is on the West side of the building. Our meeting location is just off the lobby to your right.
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd
- MD takes Hamilton County Sheriff MD530F to APSCON
- GVH selected to design hoist light for Boeing
- Metro delivers H125 to Broward County
- Safran Appoints Executive Vice-President of Engineering
- Boeing awarded $18M contract for MH-47G Block 11 Part Procurement
- Russian Helicopters transfers repaired Mi-17s to Laos
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police