CHC Helicopter, the world's leading offshore helicopter services provider, is going back to school.
Continuing its tradition of supporting communities in which it operates, CHC Helicopter, along with Heli-One, will participate in two post secondary career fairs in order to present potential employment choices for both SFU and UBC.
"With an estimated 3,000 students expected to attend each fair, we believe it is critical to engage the emerging workforce in order to attract and develop the future professionals that both CHC and Heli-One need to lead current growth," said James Hughes, CHC director of Global Sourcing and Talent Acquisition. "We are excited to return to both campuses following the success of last year's fairs."
CHC's recruitment team will visit Simon Fraser University Thursday, Sept. 23 as a part of the Clan's job fair, before making their way to the University of British Columbia campus for the Thunderbirds' fair on Wednesday, Sept. 29. CHC and Heli-One employees will be on hand to provide job fair attendees with information on the opportunities in various areas of CHC's business.
CHC Helicopter actively promotes co-op opportunities within the company and currently employs eight co-op students between its Global Operations, Heli-One and corporate divisions.
Current opportunities include positions in Accounting, Business Development & Sales, Financial Planning & Analysis, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain and Logistics. Visit www.chc.ca/employment_global.php for more information on current opportunities.
At any given moment, on any given day, a CHC aircraft is in the air somewhere in the world. Every year we fly more than 25 million kilometers. With its Global Headquarters located in Richmond, British Columbia, CHC's core business is providing safe, reliable, and efficient helicopter services to the world's offshore oil and gas companies. We are also leaders in provision of civilian Search and Rescue services in the UK, Ireland and Australia. We operate a fleet of more than 250 helicopter and fixed wing aircraft, providing transportation services to both onshore and offshore petroleum markets around the world. With a history dating to the beginning of the commercial helicopter industry and bases in some 35 countries, CHC is the world's largest, most experienced, most geographically diverse helicopter operator. International bases of operation include Australia, Brazil, Thailand, the Philippines, the Middle East, South Africa, Ecuador, Angola, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Eastern Canada and many others.
Heliâ€One, the maintenance, repair and overhaul division of CHC Helicopter, is the world's largest independent helicopter support company, supporting the entire CHC fleet, plus aircraft operated by thirdâ€party customers. With headquarters at Delta, British Columbia, we provide comprehensive helicopter support services to customers around the world. Our service offerings include engine and component repair and overhaul, inspections and modifications, completions, avionics, integrated logistics support and more. With major facilities in Delta, British Columbia (Canada), Stavanger (Norway), Adelaide (Australia), and Fort Collins (USA), we have nearly 500,000 sq feet of facilities to serve our worldwide customer base.
- Dhruv helicopters back in action after Sitapur crash
- US helicopter base covered in safety foam
- Bell Helicopter Training Academy Receives CAAC Part 147 Approval
- Legal bid to get information from helicopter black box
- North Sea Pilots suspended landing on wrong platform
- All Metal MS announces new Pegasus landing platform
- Aeronautical Accessories adds Donaldson Inducer Vent Filter to Product Offerings
- Bristow to present at Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
- Dinniman Announces $ 2.5 Million for Sikorsky Helicopter
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice to Invest in CHC Group
- Bristow Group names new corporate development and strategy chief
- Airbus Helicopters Canada Delivers AS350 for Private Use in Quebec
- Era Group to Present at Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
- Aerial Firefighters Note Increasing Pacific Northwest Wildfire Activity
- Court Throws Out Helicopter Accident Lawsuit Against Soffer
- Aviation Specialties Unlimited, Inc.: Industry Pioneer, Community Pillar
- The MD 530G Demonstrates Extreme Firepower And Advanced Weapons Systems Capabilities
- AAR Airlift to Obtain Critical Engine & Component Support from Heli-One
- Night Vision Awards Presents Mark of Excellence Award and NIGHTCON Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Register Update – USA – week to 17 August 2014