CHC Helicopter, the world’s leading offshore helicopter services provider, is going back to school.
Continuing its tradition of supporting communities in which it operates, CHC Helicopter, along with Heli-One, will participate in two post secondary career fairs in order to present potential employment choices for both SFU and UBC.
“With an estimated 3,000 students expected to attend each fair, we believe it is critical to engage the emerging workforce in order to attract and develop the future professionals that both CHC and Heli-One need to lead current growth,” said James Hughes, CHC director of Global Sourcing and Talent Acquisition. “We are excited to return to both campuses following the success of last year’s fairs.”
CHC’s recruitment team will visit Simon Fraser University Thursday, Sept. 23 as a part of the Clan’s job fair, before making their way to the University of British Columbia campus for the Thunderbirds’ fair on Wednesday, Sept. 29. CHC and Heli-One employees will be on hand to provide job fair attendees with information on the opportunities in various areas of CHC’s business.
CHC Helicopter actively promotes co-op opportunities within the company and currently employs eight co-op students between its Global Operations, Heli-One and corporate divisions.
Current opportunities include positions in Accounting, Business Development & Sales, Financial Planning & Analysis, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain and Logistics. Visit www.chc.ca/employment_global.php for more information on current opportunities.
At any given moment, on any given day, a CHC aircraft is in the air somewhere in the world. Every year we fly more than 25 million kilometers. With its Global Headquarters located in Richmond, British Columbia, CHC’s core business is providing safe, reliable, and efficient helicopter services to the world’s offshore oil and gas companies. We are also leaders in provision of civilian Search and Rescue services in the UK, Ireland and Australia. Â We operate a fleet of more than 250 helicopter and fixed wing aircraft, providing transportation services to both onshore and offshore petroleum markets around the world. With a history dating to the beginning of the commercial helicopter industry and bases in some 35 countries, CHC is the world’s largest, most experienced, most geographically diverse helicopter operator. International bases of operation include Australia, Brazil, Thailand, the Philippines, the Middle East, South Africa, Ecuador, Angola, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Eastern Canada and many others.
Heliâ€One, the maintenance, repair and overhaul division of CHC Helicopter, is the world’s largest independent helicopter support company, supporting the entire CHC fleet, plus aircraft operated by thirdâ€party customers. Â With headquarters at Delta, British Columbia, we provide comprehensive helicopter support services to customers around the world. Our service offerings include engine and component repair and overhaul, inspections and modifications, completions, avionics, integrated logistics support and more. With major facilities in Delta, British Columbia (Canada), Stavanger (Norway), Adelaide (Australia), and Fort Collins (USA), we have nearly 500,000 sq feet of facilities to serve our worldwide customer base.
- JSSI Expands Commitment to Helicopter Market
- Only two helicopter manufacturers at NBAA Convention
- Helicopter Operators Formally Launch HeliOffshore
- Exelis adds night capability to CorvusEye™ wide area airborne surveillance system
- Conference attendees discuss future USAF helicopter fleet
- US Dept of Justice files overcharging case against Sikorsky
- San Francisco to get first medical helipad in decades
- Civil Helicopter Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Kaman announces Release Date for FY2014 Q3 Earnings
- Sikorsky Counts on HABCO to Support Saudi Arabia National Guard
- SESAR demonstrates how to maximize airport capacity with helicopter landing procedure
- GAR Electroforming to open third Danbury location thanks to Bell contract
- National recognition for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- HAI Thanks TSA Admin. Pistole for Cooperative Effort
- AAG joins Air Charter Safety Foundation
- AAG Achieves IS-BAO Stage II Registration
- AgustaWestland Signs New Training Services Contracts to Support the Family
- Russian Helicopters’ Mi-38 pre-series production prototype makes first flight
- Airbus Helicopters’ EC135 T3/P3 Receives EASA Certification
- Bell Endorses HNZ Topflight for Mountain Flight Training