PremiAir, the UKâ€™s leading executive helicopter charter company and the supplier of helicopter services to the 2010 Ryder Cup, is now fully booked on its charter fleet for helicopter transfers to and from golfâ€™s most prestigious golfing tournament, which takes place next month.
From October 1st to 3rd, the Ryder Cup returns to the UK and for the first time, the magnificent Celtic Manor Resort in Newport, South Wales. Â Celtic Manorâ€™s dramatic 2010 course has been specifically designed to host the tournament with the best players from Europe and the United States meeting the challenge for the most passionately contested trophy in golf.
PremiAir is operating daily helicopter transfers from airports throughout the UK and Ireland with the four-seat Eurocopter AS355 Twin Squirrel and the Sikorsky S76, which seats up to eight passengers. Â â€œGiven the option of more than two and a half hours driving from London to South Wales or a 50 minute helicopter flight, enjoying stunning aerial views of the Ryder Cup golf course along the way, our clients have clearly elected to take the scenic route,â€ said Charlie Hounslow, PremiAirâ€™s Charter Services Team Leader. Â â€œOur Ryder Cup helicopter shuttle packages have been on sale since February and our own charter fleet is now fully booked. Â We are providing transfers direct to the Celtic Manor from starting points including Bath, Cardiff, north Wales and the brand new London Heliport.â€
PremiAir has good working relationships with other helicopter operators from within a list of approved suppliers and can act as a broker to assist with any requirements it cannot now meet from within its own charter fleet.
With PremiAir every stage of the journey is managed seamlessly, transferring clients quite literally, from door to door. Â PremiAir secures all the necessary landing permissions, oversees ground handling requirements and the PremiAir crew will attend to every need onboard. Â Clients can relax â€“ or choose to work â€“ secure in the knowledge that theyâ€™ll arrive in absolute safety, on time, relaxed and in the most elegant way imaginable.
Established for more than 30-years, PremiAir scooped the â€˜Best Executive Aviation Providerâ€™ accolade at the 2010 Business Travel Awards. Â The companyâ€™s reputation as a world-leading supplier of aviation services spans both executive helicopters and private jets – from private charter to aircraft management; from aircraft operations to maintenance and engineering and from aircraft sales and acquisition to police air support.
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- Crestwood selected as Sikorsky Supplier of the Year
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- 25-May-17 VT-CMM Sikorsky S76C++ Nilanga, India
- CHC Brazil Opens New Hangar in Macaé
- Sikorsky plans Customer Support Centre in Thailand
- Sikorsky Recognizes Helijet for 30 Years of Safe S-76 Flight Operations
- Possible Stabilization for Oil and Gas Sector
- Canadian Helicopters renews Nova Scotia EMS contract
- Governor Cuomo Helicopter Request Denied
- Helijet extends flights between Nanaimo and Vancouver
- Sikorsky Helicopter Maintenance Trainer Advances Engineering Program
- Associated Aircraft Group expands offerings in the Northeast
- First Sikorsky S76D arrives in Europe
- Nova Scotia EMS Tender Decision on Hold
- Canadian operator buys Sikorsky S-76D
- JSSI increases helicopter coverage
- AAG donates flights to Patient AirLift Services