Next month the annual Police Air Support Units Networking Centre Europe [PACE] conference will be held at the NH Hotel Schiphol, at the airport in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 3-4 November 2010. More information can be found at www.pacenet.info This event will provide a unique opportunity for members to meet colleagues from all over Europe, to exchange information, good practices and discuss numerous topics on Airborne Law Enforcement.
This year, the main topics of the conference, to be covered by a range of qualified speakers, will include
* Laser incidents – How dangerous are these incidents, what can be done, legal aspects and the results of prosecutions.
* Purchase and implementation of a new Dutch police helicopter fleet; includes such as the handling of the investment and lessons learned.
* Attacks on police helicopters; The recent attacks and threats to police helicopter bases will be covered comprehensively by some of those directly involved.
* Fixed wing aircraft revisited; What can new technology in the field of fixed wing aviation bring to the police mission?
* Latest developments, best practices and membership updates; see what and how are your colleagues doing in providing safety and security to the citizens of Europe!
Delegates should register to attend as soon as possible at: [email protected] but room reservations are to be made directly to the NH Hotel. There is no conference fee but attendance is restricted to PACE members only. If you are not a member yet and you qualify for membership (a police or government employee in police air support) you are eligible for membership, that can be arranged through the the PACE web site [above]. Associate membership can be granted by decision of PACE management committee on case by case basis.
Reproduced from Police Aviation News with permission. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Police Aviation News
- Spectrum Health celebrates 30 years of Aero Med
- Manatee County Sheriff bids for new helicopter
- Idaho operator Timberline Helicopters moving to new base
- Mount Isa EMS helicopter updated from B230 to BK117
- India moves more armed helicopters to Chinese border
- Safran and Thai Aviation Industries to support Royal Thai Armed Forces
- SaxonAir adds two AW109SP GrandNew helicopters to charter fleet
- Japan Coast Guard orders three more H225s
- Bristow Group To Present At The 2017 J.P. Morgan Energy Equity Conference
- TAI Reveals the New T625 Mutli-Role
- CAMCOPTER® S-100 completes successful qualification flights for French Navy
- Foreign Pilots to follow new Malaysian Safety Measures
- Poison risk at Alaska helipad
- Conservationists oppose Alberta helipad for mountain tours
- Israeli Air Force Fleet Grounded
- Joint Venture for the production of Ka-226T in India
- Safran acquires ISEI
- ViaSat Secures Multi-Year Contract
- Arville fabrics used in London EMS Explorers
- CONTROP Launches Compact Payload for UAS