Next month the annual Police Air Support Units Networking Centre Europe [PACE] conference will be held at the NH Hotel Schiphol, at the airport in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 3-4 November 2010. More information can be found at www.pacenet.info This event will provide a unique opportunity for members to meet colleagues from all over Europe, to exchange information, good practices and discuss numerous topics on Airborne Law Enforcement.
This year, the main topics of the conference, to be covered by a range of qualified speakers, will include
* Laser incidents – How dangerous are these incidents, what can be done, legal aspects and the results of prosecutions.
* Purchase and implementation of a new Dutch police helicopter fleet; includes such as the handling of the investment and lessons learned.
* Attacks on police helicopters; The recent attacks and threats to police helicopter bases will be covered comprehensively by some of those directly involved.
* Fixed wing aircraft revisited; What can new technology in the field of fixed wing aviation bring to the police mission?
* Latest developments, best practices and membership updates; see what and how are your colleagues doing in providing safety and security to the citizens of Europe!
Delegates should register to attend as soon as possible at: [email protected] but room reservations are to be made directly to the NH Hotel. There is no conference fee but attendance is restricted to PACE members only. If you are not a member yet and you qualify for membership (a police or government employee in police air support) you are eligible for membership, that can be arranged through the the PACE web site [above]. Associate membership can be granted by decision of PACE management committee on case by case basis.
Reproduced from Police Aviation News with permission. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Police Aviation News
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps