Next month the annual Police Air Support Units Networking Centre Europe [PACE] conference will be held at the NH Hotel Schiphol, at the airport in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 3-4 November 2010. More information can be found at www.pacenet.info This event will provide a unique opportunity for members to meet colleagues from all over Europe, to exchange information, good practices and discuss numerous topics on Airborne Law Enforcement.
This year, the main topics of the conference, to be covered by a range of qualified speakers, will include
* Laser incidents – How dangerous are these incidents, what can be done, legal aspects and the results of prosecutions.
* Purchase and implementation of a new Dutch police helicopter fleet; includes such as the handling of the investment and lessons learned.
* Attacks on police helicopters; The recent attacks and threats to police helicopter bases will be covered comprehensively by some of those directly involved.
* Fixed wing aircraft revisited; What can new technology in the field of fixed wing aviation bring to the police mission?
* Latest developments, best practices and membership updates; see what and how are your colleagues doing in providing safety and security to the citizens of Europe!
Delegates should register to attend as soon as possible at: [email protected] but room reservations are to be made directly to the NH Hotel. There is no conference fee but attendance is restricted to PACE members only. If you are not a member yet and you qualify for membership (a police or government employee in police air support) you are eligible for membership, that can be arranged through the the PACE web site [above]. Associate membership can be granted by decision of PACE management committee on case by case basis.
Reproduced from Police Aviation News with permission. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Police Aviation News
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs
- FAA and EASA Update Aviation Safety Agreement
- FAA issue exemption allowing ACSF UH-1 blades to fly
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- CHC SAR Team Awarded Commendation Award
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital helipad plans approval
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication
- Milestone Aviation Group Supports Indian Heligo’s Growth
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017