Next month the annual Police Air Support Units Networking Centre Europe [PACE] conference will be held at the NH Hotel Schiphol, at the airport in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 3-4 November 2010. More information can be found at www.pacenet.info This event will provide a unique opportunity for members to meet colleagues from all over Europe, to exchange information, good practices and discuss numerous topics on Airborne Law Enforcement.
This year, the main topics of the conference, to be covered by a range of qualified speakers, will include
* Laser incidents – How dangerous are these incidents, what can be done, legal aspects and the results of prosecutions.
* Purchase and implementation of a new Dutch police helicopter fleet; includes such as the handling of the investment and lessons learned.
* Attacks on police helicopters; The recent attacks and threats to police helicopter bases will be covered comprehensively by some of those directly involved.
* Fixed wing aircraft revisited; What can new technology in the field of fixed wing aviation bring to the police mission?
* Latest developments, best practices and membership updates; see what and how are your colleagues doing in providing safety and security to the citizens of Europe!
Delegates should register to attend as soon as possible at: [email protected] but room reservations are to be made directly to the NH Hotel. There is no conference fee but attendance is restricted to PACE members only. If you are not a member yet and you qualify for membership (a police or government employee in police air support) you are eligible for membership, that can be arranged through the the PACE web site [above]. Associate membership can be granted by decision of PACE management committee on case by case basis.
Reproduced from Police Aviation News with permission. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Police Aviation News
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded