DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received FAA, Transport Canada and EASA approval of their Utility Trim Kits for the Bell 206 L3/L4 models of helicopters.
DART’s durable, lightweight interior trim panels improve the aesthetics of the aircraft interior and feature a modern texture. Kits install using same method as OEM parts. The DART kits are made of quality engineered and impact resistant aerospace grade plastic that won’t warp or crack in service.
The DART hat bins, when installed in conjunction with DART Rear Overhead Panels, include a quick removal feature that eases inspections and maintenance.
* Superior material and construction
* Available in Ivory or Grey
* Improved resistance to cracking and warping
“Interior panels, when they warp, crack and discolor can really detract from the look of a helicopter. DART panels are more resistant to the effects of time and UV exposure which translates into a better looking interior.” Quote, Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STC’d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DART’s global marketing network and sales channel. DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DART’S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STC’s and manufacture over 500 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- 17-Jun-13 5Y-KWW Bell 206L4 LongRanger Karatina, Kenya
- 08-Jun-13 VH-RHF Bell 206L3 Derby, Australia
- Fatal Air Evac Lifeteam accident in Kentucky
- 07-Jun-13 N207JA Bell 206B San Luis Potosi, Mexico (4F)
- 07-Jun-13 ZK-HTA Bell 206B Nelson, New Zealand
- 06-Jun-13 N114AE Bell 206L Manchester, US-Kentucky (3F)
- Suit filed over copter crash during reality shoot
- 29-May-13 C-FZWB Bell 206B Fort McMurray, Canada (2F)
- L-3 Communications awarded $53M TH-57 support contract
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- 14-May-13 B-7479 Bell 206B Dezhou City, China
- 10-May-13 N94PH Bell 206B Heflin, US-Kentucky
- 07-May-13 N20Z Bell 206L La Junta, US-Colorado
- Air Evac celebrates year of service in Licking County
- 27-Apr-13 N150SP Bell 206B Shepherd, US-Montana (1F)
- 23-Apr-13 N2072M Bell 206L1 Grand Canyon, US-Arizona
- 20-Apr-13 N4237M Bell 206B Wells, US-Nevada
- More STC Approvals for Latitude’s SkyNode Satcom and IONode FDM Systems
- 23-Mar-13 ZS-HSR Bell 206B Petermaritzburg, South Africa
- 23-Mar-13 Bell TH-57A Salinas, Ecuador