The Northeast corridor, and especially Manhattan, is the busiest helicopter environment in the world. However, helicopters have always been a â€œsecondary priorityâ€ to fixed wing aviation at all the airports in and around New York – paying high fuel prices and enduring long ferry sectors to service the flying public.
Helo Holdings Inc. is pleased to offer a new aviation infrastructure solution aimed squarely at the helicopter community. The 7.26 acre â€œHelicopter-Onlyâ€ FBO, is located in Kearny, New Jersey at 95 Western Avenue (just one half mile from exit 15E off of the New Jersey Turnpike) and is just 2 minutes flight time from Manhattan. It offers 28,000 sq. ft. of hangar space, 10,000 sq. ft. of lease-able hangar and administrative offices, ample landing and parking (up to 12 helicopter parking spaces), full Maintenance services, pilot friendly amenities and a 24,000 gallon fuel farm with two â€œhotâ€ refueling pads. All within 2 minutes flying time of Manhattan.
Benefits: Time, Money & Convenience
The barriers to developing a Helicopter FBO traditionally have been obtaining the necessary â€œspecial useâ€ zoning and government approvals. Helo Holdings Inc. has been able to overcome these hurdles and the facility is currently under construction with completion expected in mid November, 2010.
Metro New York helicopter operators and pilots will enjoy significant fuel and ferry cost savings by using the HHI facility. Itinerant helicopter operators from points outside the New York area will find an amenity rich heliport to wait for their customers and very competitive fuel prices in a facility conveniently placed to Manhattan.
Helo Holdings Incâ€™s Operating Partner, the Analar Corporation, will be an anchor tenant
Helo Holdings operating partner, the Analar Corporation, will be one of the HHI â€œanchor tenantsâ€ bringing its five helicopters to the facility when it is completed. Analar, a Regus Gold designated company is engaged in helicopter charters, fractional ownership, helicopter management, maintenance, consulting and sales in the New York City area from its current base in Princeton, New Jersey. Analar holds a Part 135 Certificate from the Federal Aviation Administration and has been engaged in these lines of business for over 26 years. Analar has flown more than four million miles and 120,000 passengers in its long history.
For more information, please contact: Helo Holdings, Inc., 285 West Side Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07306; 201-526-7617; email: [email protected] â€“ website: www.analarcorp.com
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract