The Northeast corridor, and especially Manhattan, is the busiest helicopter environment in the world. However, helicopters have always been a â€œsecondary priorityâ€ to fixed wing aviation at all the airports in and around New York – paying high fuel prices and enduring long ferry sectors to service the flying public.
Helo Holdings Inc. is pleased to offer a new aviation infrastructure solution aimed squarely at the helicopter community. The 7.26 acre â€œHelicopter-Onlyâ€ FBO, is located in Kearny, New Jersey at 95 Western Avenue (just one half mile from exit 15E off of the New Jersey Turnpike) and is just 2 minutes flight time from Manhattan. It offers 28,000 sq. ft. of hangar space, 10,000 sq. ft. of lease-able hangar and administrative offices, ample landing and parking (up to 12 helicopter parking spaces), full Maintenance services, pilot friendly amenities and a 24,000 gallon fuel farm with two â€œhotâ€ refueling pads. All within 2 minutes flying time of Manhattan.
Benefits: Time, Money & Convenience
The barriers to developing a Helicopter FBO traditionally have been obtaining the necessary â€œspecial useâ€ zoning and government approvals. Helo Holdings Inc. has been able to overcome these hurdles and the facility is currently under construction with completion expected in mid November, 2010.
Metro New York helicopter operators and pilots will enjoy significant fuel and ferry cost savings by using the HHI facility. Itinerant helicopter operators from points outside the New York area will find an amenity rich heliport to wait for their customers and very competitive fuel prices in a facility conveniently placed to Manhattan.
Helo Holdings Incâ€™s Operating Partner, the Analar Corporation, will be an anchor tenant
Helo Holdings operating partner, the Analar Corporation, will be one of the HHI â€œanchor tenantsâ€ bringing its five helicopters to the facility when it is completed. Analar, a Regus Gold designated company is engaged in helicopter charters, fractional ownership, helicopter management, maintenance, consulting and sales in the New York City area from its current base in Princeton, New Jersey. Analar holds a Part 135 Certificate from the Federal Aviation Administration and has been engaged in these lines of business for over 26 years. Analar has flown more than four million miles and 120,000 passengers in its long history.
For more information, please contact: Helo Holdings, Inc., 285 West Side Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07306; 201-526-7617; email: [email protected] â€“ website: www.analarcorp.com
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police
- EASA – A vision for the future of GA
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Boeing awarded $131M contract for the procurement of 4 MH-47G Block II Helicopters
- Mexican president-elect vows to scrap MH-60R order
- First US HEMS Operation to Eliminate Paperwork with Flightdocs
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- Coast Guard Air Station Barbers Point holds change of command
- Leonardo and PGZ to collaborate on new AW249 combat helicopter
- AeroTex UK leverages VABS for simulation of composite rotor blades
- Bell to feature Nassau County Police 429 at APSCON
- Nepal Army procures one AW139 and two H125s
- Nepal Army Constructs Helipad at Nepal-China border (Hilsa)
- NHV win Siemens Gamesa wind farm contract with H175 at Aberdeen
- Bell Training Academy opens Floyd Carlson Airfield
- Airbus delivers law enforcement H125s in North America faster than one per month
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- MQ-8C Fire Scout completes operational test and evaluation
- IMT Vislink Launches New TSM-2020 Transport Management System
- Kopter announces North American subsidiary