The Northeast corridor, and especially Manhattan, is the busiest helicopter environment in the world. However, helicopters have always been a â€œsecondary priorityâ€ to fixed wing aviation at all the airports in and around New York – paying high fuel prices and enduring long ferry sectors to service the flying public.
Helo Holdings Inc. is pleased to offer a new aviation infrastructure solution aimed squarely at the helicopter community. The 7.26 acre â€œHelicopter-Onlyâ€ FBO, is located in Kearny, New Jersey at 95 Western Avenue (just one half mile from exit 15E off of the New Jersey Turnpike) and is just 2 minutes flight time from Manhattan. It offers 28,000 sq. ft. of hangar space, 10,000 sq. ft. of lease-able hangar and administrative offices, ample landing and parking (up to 12 helicopter parking spaces), full Maintenance services, pilot friendly amenities and a 24,000 gallon fuel farm with two â€œhotâ€ refueling pads. All within 2 minutes flying time of Manhattan.
Benefits: Time, Money & Convenience
The barriers to developing a Helicopter FBO traditionally have been obtaining the necessary â€œspecial useâ€ zoning and government approvals. Helo Holdings Inc. has been able to overcome these hurdles and the facility is currently under construction with completion expected in mid November, 2010.
Metro New York helicopter operators and pilots will enjoy significant fuel and ferry cost savings by using the HHI facility. Itinerant helicopter operators from points outside the New York area will find an amenity rich heliport to wait for their customers and very competitive fuel prices in a facility conveniently placed to Manhattan.
Helo Holdings Incâ€™s Operating Partner, the Analar Corporation, will be an anchor tenant
Helo Holdings operating partner, the Analar Corporation, will be one of the HHI â€œanchor tenantsâ€ bringing its five helicopters to the facility when it is completed. Analar, a Regus Gold designated company is engaged in helicopter charters, fractional ownership, helicopter management, maintenance, consulting and sales in the New York City area from its current base in Princeton, New Jersey. Analar holds a Part 135 Certificate from the Federal Aviation Administration and has been engaged in these lines of business for over 26 years. Analar has flown more than four million miles and 120,000 passengers in its long history.
For more information, please contact: Helo Holdings, Inc., 285 West Side Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07306; 201-526-7617; email: [email protected] â€“ website: www.analarcorp.com
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary