Pure & Secure LLC, has completed a competitive-bid contract with the United States Coast Guard to provide high-purity rinse water for the Coast Guard fleet of HH65C helicopters using dual Ariel 2C2CG Turbomeca turbines.
The unique custom-designed high purity rinse-water purification system is used for the post- sortie and all other turbine rinse applications. The equipment, produced in Lincoln, Nebraska, is now installed at 25 U. S. Coast Guard stations nationwide. The Coast Guard’s maintenance approach is to provide standardized equipment system-wide. In addition to standardized water purity, the Coast Guard now has uniform water purification education, equipment training and water sampling techniques at each location.
The Coast Guard chose this standardized approach to ensure they could meet the rigorous Turbomeca turbine maintenance specifications and allow for training efficiencies as USCG personnel get transferred from base to base. The Coast Guard’s goal for this program is to upgrade its maintenance program, and improve turbine life and performance of its fleet.
Now marketed under the TurboPureWater brand, the product line has several models of varying capacities to suit any budget. Each is based on a steam-distillation purification technology with deionization and other integrated technologies. Water quality is constantly monitored and a visual meter provides a real-time status of the water quality. Pure & Secure has seen growth in sales of water purification equipment using steam-distillation and has an increasing list of global customers. Besides the Coast Guard current customers include the U. S. State Department, the U. S, Air Force, and Boeing.
For more information on the Pure & Secure purification contract for the U. S. Coast Guard or an interview with company executives contact Mark McDonald (402) 309-0721
- Japan Police orders two EC135s and one each EC155 and AS365N3+
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- 21-May-13 3A-MPG Eurocopter EC155 Albenga, Italy
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Multiflight provides AS365N2 cover for Yorkshire Air Ambulance
- 05-May-13 9M-DBH Eurocopter AS365N2 Sungai Besi, Malaysia
- 24-Apr-13 PP-ELB Eurocopter AS365N1 Santos Dumont, Brazil
- West Michigan AirCare celebrates 20 years
- First landing made at new Frederick Memorial Hospital helipad
- 04-Oct-12 N646GE Eurocopter AS365N2 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- 28-Jun-12 TU-THO Eurocopter SA365C2 Beposo, Ghana
- 23-Jun-12 AMHP-151 Eurocopter AS565SB Tecalitlan, Mexico (4F)
- HÃ©li-Union inaugurates its 365N3/N3+ Dauphin Simulator
- 11-Apr-12 Eurocopter MH-65C Salinas, US-California
- Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie recognized for 50 years of Eurocopter operations
- Thales’s first Reality H simulator achieves dual qualification
- Multiflight helicopter operation continues to expand
- UK – Starspeed moves base from Blackbushe to Fairoaks
- 28-Feb-12 6535 Eurocopter MH-65C Point Clear, US-Alabama (4F)
- 20-Feb-12 N82MD Eurocopter AS365N2 Harford County, US-Maryland