Aero Dynamix, Inc., located in Euless, TX, (DFW area) is proud to announce the recent delivery of the second NVIS Compatible Lighting System Modification for an AS350 B2 helicopter to the Aviation Section of the Suffolk County Police Department, located on Long Island, east of New York City.
The NVG/NVIS compatible cockpit lighting includes modifications to avionics internal lighting and sunlight readable digital displays, instrument internal lighting, annunciators, cabin lighting, and external lighting. In addition it also includes Aero Dynamix manufactured NVIS compatible edge lit panels. Aero Dynamix currently has 24 NVG STC’s covering 36 different aircraft models. Aero Dynamix also has the first two ever issued EASA NVG STC validations and is currently working on their third.
About Aero Dynamix, Inc.
Aero Dynamix, Inc., is the industry leader specializing in Night Vision Goggle cockpit modifications and Edge Lit Panel manufacturing for various rotor and fixed wing aircraft. We are an FAA Certified Repair Station (C73R723N), as well as, an approved L-3 Goggle Sales/Certification/Repair Center along with in-house capabilities of certifying and repairing ITT Goggles. Aero Dynamix is an authorized dealer, repair center, and modification center for OEM’s such as Honeywell, Garmin, L3 Communcations and many more. We pride ourselves in being a flexible organization with extensive in-house capabilities to provide NVG compatible lighting solutions for difficult problems to the aviation industry. For more information about Aero Dynamix please contact us at (817)571-0729, [email protected] or visit our website at www.aerodynamix.com.
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 PT-HML Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada