Sloane Helicopters, the longest established international Robinson dealer in the world, is pleased to confirm increasing interest in the new Robinson R66 turbine helicopter. The R66 received FAA certification on 25th October 2010 and EASA certification is expected early in 2011. Sloane was one of the first dealers worldwide to purchase its own R66 and this aircraft will be available for flight testing and demonstrations in the UK from early January 2011.
Sloane are also delighted to announce that it has already taken orders for three new R66s from UK customers with the first deliveries scheduled for April 2011.
Any potential customers interested in a demonstration flight are invited to contact Stephen Mitchell at [email protected] or on +44 (0)1604 790595.
- Mornington-Sanford Aviation run world-first R66 Part 147 B2 Course
- FAA Approves Robinson R66 Cargo Hook
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Armenian Helicopters Certified to start Operations
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; Aircraft arrives Birgunj Custom
- Prabhu Helicopter adding two new Robinson R66 to its fleet
- Robinson Production Picked up Steam in 2017
- Donaldson to celebrate 9000th IBF delivery at HAI Heli-Expo
- Magellan Wire Strike Protection System™ Now Available for R66
- Robinson Introduces Two Garmin G500H TXi Displays
- Robinson to launch R66 hook at Heli-Expo
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Meeker-Airfilm receives certification for R44 and R66 nose mount
- HeliHub prediction comes true – Robinson R66 kills off Airbus H120
- Prabhu Helicopter adds new Robinson R66 to its fleet
- Prabhu Helicopter to receive brand new R66 Turbine Helicopter by September
- 21-Aug-17 RA-05750 Robinson R66 Maly Utrish, Russia (1F)
- FAA approves R66 hooks from Onboard Systems
- FAA certifies R66 Newscopter