Aerial Filmworks provided the Cineflex V14HD system and helicopter mount for the popular CBS/Survivor show. The filming for “Survivor: Outwit, Outplay, Outlast” took place on the tropical coast and in the jungles in Nicaragua.
Award-Winning Aerial Cinematography
Mark Hryma of Fly Boy Pictures, the Aerial Director of Photography for Survivor, continues to work with the Cineflex as the preferred aerial system. “The Cineflex is reliable, and provides an extreme zoom range.” states Hyrma. Just this past year, Mark Hryma won the 2010 Emmy Award for “Outstanding Cinematography for Reality Programming” using the Cineflex V14HD.
Rebecca Giblin of Aerial Filmworks arranged for the international export of the equipment. Exporting the Cineflex system requires a multitude of logistics including licenses from the US State Department and US Customs. In addition, Aerial Filmworks has specially constructed equipment cases to reduce the weight of each case to under 70 lbs for international flights. By flying on commercial airlines, Aerial Filmworks reduces the cost of international production, and can respond quickly to filming requests without the need to use time-consuming and expensive freight forwarders.
In the past year, Aerial Filmworks has completed Cineflex V14HD projects in Asia, South America, Latin America, the South Pacific, Canada and all over the USA.
About Aerial Filmworks LLC
Aerial Filmworks provides high-definition video Cineflex camera systems and services to the international entertainment, documentary and corporate marketplace. Highly regarded by award-winning clients, the Cineflex V14 HD provides the highest level of image gyro-stabilization. Aerial Filmworks is a highly responsive company with over 20 years of aerial photography and filming experience. Dedicated to providing Cineflex V14HD systems and services, experienced aerial filming crews work on location over 250 days a year.
Aerial Filmwork is a TerraPass White Badge partner continually investing in Carbon Offset credits to preserve a carbon neutral footprint.
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 PT-HML Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada