DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received EASA approval for their Safety Enhancement Kits for the Medium Bell aircraft model types. FAA and Transport Canada approvals have been previously received.
DART Safety Enhancement Kits increase the operational safety of Medium Bell aircraft. Sub-kits may be installed independently or in conjunction. All Safety Enhancement equipment is designed to address specific safety requirements including illumination and equipment monitoring. Where applicable, kits provide compliance with JAR-OPS 3 requirements.
The DART Safety Enhancement Kit includes the following:
This kit provides flashlights for each crew station mounted to the cockpit pedestal or the optional Mapbox. Flashlight features a bright, long lasting, shock resistant LED light.
This kit provides storage of maps etc. used during the flight. The sturdy metal design features a scratch resistant powder coat finish.
Exit Illumination Kit:
This kit provides photoluminescent strips that are mounted around each cargo door emergency passenger exit. Simple installation, no electrical connection or wiring.
Pitot Heat Monitor Kit:
This kit provides monitoring and annunciation for the pilot and co-pilot pitot heaters. The pitot heat fail annunciator illuminates when the pitot heater is not producing heat to alert the flight crew to this condition.
Standby Attitude Battery Monitor Kit:
This kit provides monitoring and annunciation for the standby attitude battery. The standby attitude battery annunciator illuminates when the standby attitude is running on battery power to alert the flight crew of the condition.
â€œDART is adding the Med Bell Safety Enhancement kits to our growing list of products designed specifically to improve the safety of the aircraft, crew and passengers. These are cost effective and simple modifications that will increase the operational safety of any Medium Bell aircraft operating in any region of the world.â€ Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, Dart Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel. DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Nigerian Air Force launches second Bell 412
- New developments for the Bell 412
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Milestone leases two Bell 412s to FAASA for firefighting
- Norwegian Bell helicopters to be maintained by Patria
- Dart updates landing gear approvals for Bell 412 higher gross weight
- Canadian Defence Minister wants B412 and AW101 upgrades
- FlightSafety expands initial NVG training to B212/B412 and Airbus H135
- Bell commercial deliveries 35% down in 2016
- Long Standing Bell Customer Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- RAC Rescue Helicopter reaches 5000 milestone
- Bell Strengthens Customer Support Capabilities in Europe
- Bell 412EPI Enters Into Service in Japan with Aomori Prefecture
- Able Aerospace adds Agusta-Bell 412 to capabilities
- Air ambulance service inaugurated in Gozo with Bell 412
- Aeronautical Accessories Adds Bell 412 Crew Mobility Restraint Kit
- Bell 412EPI demonstrated to Vietnamese operator