In the last week, the HeliHub.com team have filed the 7,000th news story on this website. The most recent 1,000 stories were filed in just under 11 weeks, equating to 92 stories a week – peaking one week in October with an incredible 121 stories. This remarkable effort shows the team’s dedication to the task, with stories sourced from all corners of the globe in our efforts to provide the industry with the best service bar none. Coupled with our accident and incident filings (see http://www.helihub.com/tag/accidents ), we have built up a formidable source of information for the global helicopter industry.
HeliHub.com offers a Twitter feed for news stories at http://twitter.com/helihub and a second feed for accidents and incidents at http://twitter.com/helihub_safety â€“ and makes the news headlines available in a daily email at http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=HelihubNews&loc=en_US . Further expansion is expected to be announced in the near future.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months.
HeliHub.com files 1,000 industry news stories in under 11 weeks
- The HeliHub.com Interview – Daniele Romiti, CEO AgustaWestland
- SAAM offers reduced insurance premiums for operators who choose Helisim
- North Flight Data Systems receives Canadian Validation for AS350 and EC130 installation March 2nd, 2015
- Servicios Aéreos de los Andes just signed for 3 H125s for utility work in Peru
- Bell and Turbomeca to Offer Service By The Hour Program on Bell 505
- Sundance Helicopters Announces Implementation of Ramco Aviation Software
- Garmin Pilot Optimizes Charts and Maps for Helicopter Operators
- Garmin avionics are abundant!
- New helicopter solutions from Garmin
- Meet radar altimeter requirements with Garmin
- Global Helicopters Market Set to Cross USD37 Billion by 2019, Reports TechSci Research
- Airbus Helicopters’ HCare brings a new dynamic in customer service
- Heliconia appointed as AgustaWestland Authorized Service Centre in Morocco
- LCI to lease second new AgustaWestland AW139 to HeliService
- Turbomeca signs a Support By the Hour contract with DRF Luftrettung
- Turbomeca customers confirm confidence in Support-by-the-Hour contract model
- Norsk luftambulanse orders three Airbus Helicopters H135s
- Airbus Helicopters announces updated release of its H225 Flight Crew Operating Manual
- Bell and Hughes Aerospace Align to Offer Performance Based Navigation in China
- FlightSafety is first training provider to meet FAA Safety Management System requirements