In the last week, the HeliHub.com team have filed the 7,000th news story on this website. The most recent 1,000 stories were filed in just under 11 weeks, equating to 92 stories a week – peaking one week in October with an incredible 121 stories. This remarkable effort shows the team’s dedication to the task, with stories sourced from all corners of the globe in our efforts to provide the industry with the best service bar none. Coupled with our accident and incident filings (see http://www.helihub.com/tag/accidents ), we have built up a formidable source of information for the global helicopter industry.
HeliHub.com offers a Twitter feed for news stories at http://twitter.com/helihub and a second feed for accidents and incidents at http://twitter.com/helihub_safety â€“ and makes the news headlines available in a daily email at http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=HelihubNews&loc=en_US . Further expansion is expected to be announced in the near future.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months.
HeliHub.com files 1,000 industry news stories in under 11 weeks
- SEC Announces Fraud Charges Against Lynn Tilton
- Snowy Hydro SouthCare appoints high-profile CEO
- Everett Aviation Chief Pilot dies in Tanzania road accident
- Airbus Helicopters Canada given Ontario Provincial Government grant
- Breeze-Eastern Achieves 1,000-Hoist Delivery Milestone
- Axnes introduces PNG Wireless Intercom System to Quad-A Summit
- Airbus Helicopters creates new Head of Digital Strategy role
- Honeywell and Transworld Aviation Expand Aftermarket Agreement in the Middle East
- Aerial Firefighters Well Prepared For Coming US Fire Season
- Bell Exhibits V-280 Mockup at Army Aviation Summit
- Russian Defense Ministry Wants 100 ‘Arctic Terminator’ Helicopters
- Russian military expecting 16 new Ka52 Aligators this year
- Alcor and L&T to meet Odisha state government on helicopter production plans
- MedFlight Set To Launch Mobile App To Reduce Medic Response Times
- Helicopter accident leads Chinese authorities to unapproved airfield
- MSDF commissions its biggest helicopter carrier yet
- Dallas may charge other cities for police helicopter assistance
- Profile – Heli Glenorchy in New Zealand
- Most Significant Rescue Hoist Improvement in More than 50 Years – says Breeze-Eastern
- Donaldson Marks Centennial With Exhibit Of Advanced Filtration