A good proportion of the world’s registration changes now being recorded on HeliHub.com as we continue to widen our coverage. It thus seemed appropriate to include a full list of all the known registration prefixes from around the world. This can be found in the Data menu under the “Registration Prefixes” option, or direct here.
We have included notes against some prefixes where it is helpful to seeing the overall picture. For example, all helicopters in Norway are in the LN-O.. section of the register, while in South Korea they have allocated various numerical blocks to each of piston, single turbine and multi turbine helicopters.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and we believe our news and accident reports to be the most complete and up-to-date in the industry.
- Northern Lights Regional Health Centre to Start Helipad Construction
- Toledo Police to sell Robinson R44
- Airbus Helicopters launches new high-end bespoke brand at EBACE
- Russian Helicopters supply aviation equipment for helicopters of the Peruvian Air Force
- Metro Aviation hosts Leadership Conference
- Rogerson Kratos UH-60A Upgrades with Cockpit Modernization
- VNH South completes test flight to Times Square rooftop pad in Ho Chi Minh City
- UEC Presents Newest Russian Engines for Aircraft and Helicopters at SITDEF in Peru
- Vector Aerospace enhances UH-1H hot, high and heavy performance
- Martin-Baker awarded $27M contract for 1,016 UH-60 Blackhawk operator seats
- Lockheed Martin awarded $332M contract for Apache Night Vision Sensor System work
- Sikorsky awarded $38M contract for the renovation of 381 UH-60 tail rotor blades
- Boeing awarded $541M contract for production of 15 CH-47Fs
- Kenya orders twelve MD530F helicopters
- Slovakia military orders nine Bell 429s
- 21-May-17 Ahmar el Ain, Algeria (5F)
- 20-May-17 6595 Airbus HH-65 Berkeley, US-California
- 20-May-17 N2322Z Robinson R22 Linden, US-New Jersey
- 20-May-17 N778TL Robinson R44 Canon City, US-Colorado
- Maverick Helicopters wins eight consecutive Best Air Tour award