A good proportion of the world’s registration changes now being recorded on HeliHub.com as we continue to widen our coverage. It thus seemed appropriate to include a full list of all the known registration prefixes from around the world. This can be found in the Data menu under the “Registration Prefixes” option, or direct here.
We have included notes against some prefixes where it is helpful to seeing the overall picture. For example, all helicopters in Norway are in the LN-O.. section of the register, while in South Korea they have allocated various numerical blocks to each of piston, single turbine and multi turbine helicopters.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and we believe our news and accident reports to be the most complete and up-to-date in the industry.
HeliHub.com adds worldwide registration prefix data
- Shell Australia launches landmark SAR service
- Sikorsky sells Eclipse Aerospace stake – is PZL-Mielec next?
- Rock Around The Copters For Museums At Night 2015
- Mountain Village Town Council Approves Telluride Medical Center helipad
- City of Perth approves floating helipads trial on Swan River
- Uber brings helicopter rental service to Shanghai and Hangzhou
- Bell VP of Military Business becomes K-State Alumni Fellow
- East Anglian Air Ambulance celebrates arrival of their H145T2
- Despite Russian Aggression, US Apache Helicopters To Be Removed From Germany
- Liberty War Birds acquire Huey from California for restoration
- New Indian Government wants AgustaWestland back as a defence supplier
- Russian Helicopters showcase commercial models at Mexico aerospace fair
- Bristow announces FY2015Q4 Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
- Erickson Receives Certification as Wyvern Wingman Operator
- New Zealand CAA issue Robinson Helicopter Fleet Consultation Document
- Cuban Government visit Russian Helicopters plant in Kazan
- Russian Helicopters and CSKA Moscow will continue cooperation in 2015
- Bell reports ABACE 2015 sales of four 505s and one 407GXP
- Shimco Set for Growth in Brazil
- Conklin & de Decker Announce Aircraft Cost Evaluator Release 15.1