A good proportion of the world’s registration changes now being recorded on HeliHub.com as we continue to widen our coverage. It thus seemed appropriate to include a full list of all the known registration prefixes from around the world. This can be found in the Data menu under the “Registration Prefixes” option, or direct here.
We have included notes against some prefixes where it is helpful to seeing the overall picture. For example, all helicopters in Norway are in the LN-O.. section of the register, while in South Korea they have allocated various numerical blocks to each of piston, single turbine and multi turbine helicopters.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and we believe our news and accident reports to be the most complete and up-to-date in the industry.
- EASA’s perspective on Drones
- TRAXXALL Technologies Opens Office in Jacksonville
- AW139 helicopter full flight simulator receives qualification from EASA
- Ramco announces Oceania Headquarters in Melbourne
- Bell 412EPI Completes Southeast Asia Demo Tour
- New prototype on the ramp at Guimbal
- Busiest Day in the Year for Lincolnshire and Nottingham Air Ambulance
- Columbia CAA approves Sikorsky S76C, S76D and S92A
- TRU Simulation + Training to Deliver Avionics Training Systems for Bell 407GX and 412EPI
- UK CAA certifies first helipad with Deck Integrated Fire Fighting System
- Rockwell Collins to support cockpit equipment for U.S. Army
- Russian Helicopters transfer first batch of Mi-8MTV-5s to Belarusian Ministry of Defense
- Defense and Civil Spends on Helicopters in Middle East and North Africa: 2016 to 2024
- £1 Million is not enough for Great North Air Ambulance
- Global Helicopter Avionics Market – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts to 2020
- Helicopter simulator is first with CAE Medallion-6000XR image generator
- Wales Air Ambulance Charity¹s future fleet touches down
- ASG awarded remarketing of 7 Bristow Helicopters
- Airbus Helicopters delivers final EC135T2+ for Australian military training program
- Airbus to build new customer service center in Chile