A good proportion of the world’s registration changes now being recorded on HeliHub.com as we continue to widen our coverage. It thus seemed appropriate to include a full list of all the known registration prefixes from around the world. This can be found in the Data menu under the “Registration Prefixes” option, or direct here.
We have included notes against some prefixes where it is helpful to seeing the overall picture. For example, all helicopters in Norway are in the LN-O.. section of the register, while in South Korea they have allocated various numerical blocks to each of piston, single turbine and multi turbine helicopters.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and we believe our news and accident reports to be the most complete and up-to-date in the industry.
- Poland – Airbus Helicopters seeks to work with PGZ on Tiger
- Babcock buys German operator Heli Aviation
- Silk Way Helicopter Services introduces online booking
- Belize Defence Force holds ceremony for two donated UH-1s
- No helicopter rides in North Myrtle Beach, for now
- Historic FAA decision approves night drone ops
- Polish helicopter factory at Swidnik celebrates 60 years of production
- Era Group announces FY 2016 Q1 earnings release call
- Outerlink get FAA STC approval for integrated broadband satcom system on Bell 206L and 407
- Bell highlights military products at Marrakech 2016
- JetSmarter offers heli service from NYC to the Hamptons
- True Blue Power Announces Series of High-Powered USB Charging Ports
- MediCopter gets new HEMS contract in Stockholm
- Bristow Flies Farewell Flight for Decommissioned Platform
- Third Bell 525 Relentless joins the flight test program
- Dina Gorby launches SAFE Structure Designs LLC
- Satcom Direct introduces new WiFi Hub for small to mid-size aircraft
- FAA approves Aspen Avionics Evolution Backup Display
- FAA and Transport Canada approve R44 hook from Onboard Systems
- Life Link III awarded re-accreditation by CAMTS