Pavilion 1, Hall 4, Crocus Expo IEC,
Moscow, May 19-21, 2011
The fourth edition of the International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia scheduled for May 19-21, 2011 will again be hosted by the IEC Crocus Expo.
It is the only exhibition in Russia where Russian and overseas companies present world achievements that cover all aspects of helicopter industry – from design, manufacture and retrofit to operation and maintenance.
The exhibition is held in accordance with the Russian Federation Government direction and allows demonstrating defense-related products.
UIC Oboronprom Director General Andrey Reus said: “The helicopter market is one of the world’s fastest-growing markets and I hope that this tendency continues.” He stated the importance of developing cooperation between Russian and world’s leading helicopter manufacturers. “I think the market holds enough space for all of us and we’ll satisfy our customers’ expectations regarding emerging technologies.”
There’s quite a number of examples of collaboration projects. On the first exhibition day JSC UIC Oboronprom and Italian AgustaWestland signed a specification for building the Italian AW139 helicopter final assembly plant in Russia. At HeliRussia 2010 Eurocopter presented the EC175 helicopter which was designed in cooperation with UTair experts and which is fitted with avionics produced by Tranzas from St. Petersburg. Bell Helicopter announced opening of a network of service centers in July, 2010 in Moscow and St. Petersburg to support its growing fleet. Today 25 Bell helicopters are operated in Russia, this year 6 more helicopters will be delivered and contracts for 3 vehicles are under examination.
Openness of the Russian market is also characterized by sales volume and demand for foreign-built helicopters. Thus, in 2009 Robinson Helicopter maintained a leadership position in Russia â€“ the R44 fleet grew by 31 aircraft. Eurocopter is a leader in the medium helicopter class â€“ their fleet increased by 9 machines. As concerns Bell and AgustaWestland, in 2009 they each added 5 aircraft. MD Helicopters, which were the last to appear in the Russian market, increased the Russian civil helicopter fleet by 2 machines. A total of 51 foreign-made helicopters were delivered to Russia in 2009.
It goes without saying that operation of foreign-built helicopters involves demand for spare parts and service. Development of ground infrastructure also requires a wider range of solutions.
The HeliRussia exhibition is an integral part of the growing market where a manufacturer can show and a buyer can see the product, make an order or close a transaction.
HeliRussia enables displaying the Russian helicopter industry achievements in full, it’s a perfect demonstration site for the latest developments by the world-known Mil and Kamov plants. The exhibition provides an excellent platform to network with senior executives and industry leaders and discuss aspects of partnership and cooperation.
In his greetings to the participants and guests at HeliRussia 2010 President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev stressed that “Having earned the attention of major helicopter manufacturing companies from Russia and other countries, HELIRUSSIA 2010 has become one of the most prestigious international events in this high-tech industry.” “Today, based on the strong connection between science and production, based on the development of innovations, we need to step up our efforts to modernize industry’s enterprises and encourage mutually beneficial cooperation with our foreign partners.”
We invite all interested companies to participate in The Fourth International Helicopter Industry Exhibition
See also http://www.helirussia.ru
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion