Pavilion 1, Hall 4, Crocus Expo IEC,
Moscow, May 19-21, 2011
The fourth edition of the International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia scheduled for May 19-21, 2011 will again be hosted by the IEC Crocus Expo.
It is the only exhibition in Russia where Russian and overseas companies present world achievements that cover all aspects of helicopter industry – from design, manufacture and retrofit to operation and maintenance.
The exhibition is held in accordance with the Russian Federation Government direction and allows demonstrating defense-related products.
UIC Oboronprom Director General Andrey Reus said: “The helicopter market is one of the world’s fastest-growing markets and I hope that this tendency continues.” He stated the importance of developing cooperation between Russian and world’s leading helicopter manufacturers. “I think the market holds enough space for all of us and we’ll satisfy our customers’ expectations regarding emerging technologies.”
There’s quite a number of examples of collaboration projects. On the first exhibition day JSC UIC Oboronprom and Italian AgustaWestland signed a specification for building the Italian AW139 helicopter final assembly plant in Russia. At HeliRussia 2010 Eurocopter presented the EC175 helicopter which was designed in cooperation with UTair experts and which is fitted with avionics produced by Tranzas from St. Petersburg. Bell Helicopter announced opening of a network of service centers in July, 2010 in Moscow and St. Petersburg to support its growing fleet. Today 25 Bell helicopters are operated in Russia, this year 6 more helicopters will be delivered and contracts for 3 vehicles are under examination.
Openness of the Russian market is also characterized by sales volume and demand for foreign-built helicopters. Thus, in 2009 Robinson Helicopter maintained a leadership position in Russia â€“ the R44 fleet grew by 31 aircraft. Eurocopter is a leader in the medium helicopter class â€“ their fleet increased by 9 machines. As concerns Bell and AgustaWestland, in 2009 they each added 5 aircraft. MD Helicopters, which were the last to appear in the Russian market, increased the Russian civil helicopter fleet by 2 machines. A total of 51 foreign-made helicopters were delivered to Russia in 2009.
It goes without saying that operation of foreign-built helicopters involves demand for spare parts and service. Development of ground infrastructure also requires a wider range of solutions.
The HeliRussia exhibition is an integral part of the growing market where a manufacturer can show and a buyer can see the product, make an order or close a transaction.
HeliRussia enables displaying the Russian helicopter industry achievements in full, it’s a perfect demonstration site for the latest developments by the world-known Mil and Kamov plants. The exhibition provides an excellent platform to network with senior executives and industry leaders and discuss aspects of partnership and cooperation.
In his greetings to the participants and guests at HeliRussia 2010 President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev stressed that “Having earned the attention of major helicopter manufacturing companies from Russia and other countries, HELIRUSSIA 2010 has become one of the most prestigious international events in this high-tech industry.” “Today, based on the strong connection between science and production, based on the development of innovations, we need to step up our efforts to modernize industry’s enterprises and encourage mutually beneficial cooperation with our foreign partners.”
We invite all interested companies to participate in The Fourth International Helicopter Industry Exhibition
See also http://www.helirussia.ru
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30