Russian Helicopters have recently started the formal process of obtaining certification for the Kamov Ka32A11BC in Brazil. They are expecting the issuing of the approval certificate in the second half of 2011. They believe that the process should be simplified by the fact that this model has already been certified by EASA and Transport Canada.
This move follows the recent approval of the Mi-171 and the purchase of two by Atlas Air Taxi, with options for a further five. Further Russian manufacturer influence in the Brazililan market has included the introduction of the Mi-35 gunship in the Brazilian Air Force.
The Kamov Ka-32 has a worldwide reputation for utility and passenger transport work, as well as search and rescue and fire fighting.
- Russian Helicopters showcases Ka32 and Ka-226T at ABACE
- Ka-32 demonstrates its capabilities at French firefighting conference
- Russian Helicopters launches South Africa service centre with Denel Aviation
- Russian Helicopters to present latest developments at Heli-Expo 2013
- Russian Helicopters launches Global Helicopter Firefighting Initiative
- INAER Helicopter Chile reinforces firefighting fleet
- 31-Jan-13 RA-31803 Kamov Ka32 Russia
- Shanghai Public Security orders firefighting Ka32
- Australia certifies Kamov Ka32
- New Ka32 production line to open in China?
- Producer of Ka-32A11BC and Ka-226T celebrates 50th anniversary
- Denel Aviation and Russian Helicopters sign maintenance agreement
- Russian Helicopters to showcase in-demand models at ILA 2012
- 03-Sep-12 CS-HMO Kamov Ka32A OurÃ©m, Portugal
- 09-Aug-12 RA-31596 Kamov Ka32 Koycegiz, Turkey (5F)
- Russian Helicopters delivers five Ka-32A11BCs to EMERCOM
- Kazakhstan Ministry of Emergency Situations takes delivery of Ka32
- Mi-17 and Ka-32 orders expected in Malaysia
- Five Ukraine nationals die in Ka32 accident in Romania
- 26-Apr-12 ER-KGD Kamov Ka32 Ostrov, Romania (5F)