Weybridge UK 14 December 2010 - HeliHub.com is today adding the complete list of ICAO helicopter type designator codes to its website. This is available under the "Data" menu, with options to view sorted by manufacturer name or by the designator code itself.
Looking at the data, users may express surprise at the volume of records listed. This is directly due to the way that ICAO approaches the data, and every possible combination is listed - so, for example, JetRangers get listed under both Agusta-Bell and Bell. The full list comprises 1,012 records.
HeliHub.com will continue to add further datafiles, and has plans for other more major additions too. Helihub.com targets being the number one online resource for the global helicopter industry. Period. We believe we already provide more news stories and more safety reports than any other site on the internet, and significant effort is being put in to expand further.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69