Weybridge UK 14 December 2010 – HeliHub.com is today adding the complete list of ICAO helicopter type designator codes to its website.Â This is available under the “Data” menu, with options to view sorted by manufacturer name or by the designator code itself.
Looking at the data, users may express surprise at the volume of records listed.Â This is directly due to the way that ICAO approaches the data, and every possible combination is listed – so, for example, JetRangers get listed under both Agusta-Bell and Bell.Â The full list comprises 1,012 records.
HeliHub.com will continue to add further datafiles, and has plans for other more major additions too.Â Helihub.com targets being the number one online resource for the global helicopter industry.Â Period.Â We believe we already provide more news stories and more safety reports than any other site on the internet, and significant effort is being put in to expand further.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and
- Spectrum Health celebrates 30 years of Aero Med
- Manatee County Sheriff bids for new helicopter
- Idaho operator Timberline Helicopters moving to new base
- Mount Isa EMS helicopter updated from B230 to BK117
- India moves more armed helicopters to Chinese border
- Safran and Thai Aviation Industries to support Royal Thai Armed Forces
- SaxonAir adds two AW109SP GrandNew helicopters to charter fleet
- Japan Coast Guard orders three more H225s
- Bristow Group To Present At The 2017 J.P. Morgan Energy Equity Conference
- TAI Reveals the New T625 Mutli-Role
- CAMCOPTER® S-100 completes successful qualification flights for French Navy
- Foreign Pilots to follow new Malaysian Safety Measures
- Poison risk at Alaska helipad
- Conservationists oppose Alberta helipad for mountain tours
- Israeli Air Force Fleet Grounded
- Joint Venture for the production of Ka-226T in India
- Safran acquires ISEI
- ViaSat Secures Multi-Year Contract
- Arville fabrics used in London EMS Explorers
- CONTROP Launches Compact Payload for UAS