(electronic translation from local language)
Moscow, December 14, 2010 - JSC "Helicopters of Russia jointly with the Corporate University OAO Oboronprom holding a contest Helicopters XXI century". It is open to students and university student teams (no more than three people), as well as workers holding enterprises "Helicopters of Russia". Age of participants - 18-35 years. The contest will take place from December 2010 to May 2011.
This contest is held to attract the attention of youth to national helicopter, to form a pool of talented young designers and engineers for the enterprises of the Holding Company, to convey the experience of skilled designers young professionals, as well as a technological advance helicopter industry.
The competition is of two kinds:
1. Solutions "cases" (the real problem situations and technical issues relevant to the design offices and factories helicopter)  ;
2. Development of six categories  :
· Development (system unit, a helicopter);
· Development of the concept of "The Shape of the aircraft in 2030 with the possibility of vertical takeoff and landing;
· Marketing research for a conclusion to the world market printsipialnonovyh models of light helicopters;
· Project to upgrade the effectiveness of the helicopter program (the organization of effective work on the design, manufacture, market promotion, after-sales service);
· Development of new aviation technologies and materials;
· Design work (the program, the calculation method, etc.).
We draw your attention to the fact that the Organizing Committee shall not consider applications that participated in the contest before, and presented no significant changes.
The winners, placing first in any of the nominations will be awarded laptops. Projects of the winners will be exhibited at the exhibition «HeliRussia 2011. Participants who took second and third places will receive valuable prizes and diplomas. The authors of the best decisions, "Case" will receive a cash prize.
To take part in the competition, it is necessary to 1fevralya 2011. apply for the competition website ( www.cu-oboronprom.ru ).
The application form and Case for solutions available on the website of the competition.
For more information, please call: 8 (495) 983-30-73 or by E-mail: [email protected] .
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69