LEWISTOWN, Montana JANUARY 4, 2011 -- Recognizing minimal footprint, maximum versatility, modular configurations, and robust durability are common demands of maintenance platform users, Spika has developed the Alpha Series Universal Maintenance Stand.
Narrower than their UMS line, the Alpha offers highly versatile variable-pitch stair modules, capable of as much as 36" height adjustability. Stair modules can be used as independent work stands, or coupled to Alpha work decks by means of Spika's tool-free, pin-free Click-Lok attachment system. The all-aluminum stands can be designed to utilize manual screw jacks, hydraulic cylinders, or electric AC or DC actuators to raise and lower the systems.
The unique design of the systems allow both stair landings and decks to raise precisely vertically for safe and efficient operation, while work decks may be constructed standard or with extendable extruded plank sliders for ideal contour conformity.
For additional details, visit Spika's Web site or call 888-915-5678.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole