DART Helicopter Services, the worldâ€™s leading specialist in design, development and distribution of helicopter components and accessories for flight safety, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction, has completed an exclusive distribution agreement with Aivatech Technical Services of Trois-RiviÃ¨res, Quebec, Canada.Â The new agreement covers the global distribution of Aviatechâ€™s Ample Pod Luggage Carrier for Robinson R44 Raven and Raven II helicopters.
The Aviatech luggage carrier is an economical way to increase the R44 Ravenâ€™s load flexibility. Each pod contains 15 cubic feet (427 liters) of storage space and can carry up to 150 lbs (68 kg) of luggage or equipment.Â The unitâ€™s wide door provides easy access to two golf bags and accessories. The pod kit weighs just 35 lbs (15.9 kg) and is available in white or, at low additional cost, colors to match R44 finishes.Â The luggage carrier, certified in Canada and with pending STCs in the U.S. and Europe, is configured for either right or left sides and can be installed on one or both skids of the helicopter.Â Initial installation takes just two hours, and pods can be removed or reattached in minutes.
Aviatech Technical Services specializes in systems integration and the development of aeronautical products, including the Ample Pod Luggage Carrier and the Stinger system for housing earth magnetic field measuring devices on a variety of helicopter models.Â Aviatech offers its clients turn-key solutions from design to airworthiness certification of products and modifications (STC), including ground and flight tests, structural analysis, damage tolerance, electrical/avionics designs, machining, composites manufacturing, products development, and R&D.
Helicopter operators, maintenance departments or other organizations interested in Aviatech Technical Services products can contact DARTâ€™s Customer Support Center at 1-800-556-4166 or [email protected]
About DART Helicopter Services
DART Helicopter Services LLC., has set a global standard for developing, producing and distributing outstanding helicopter accessories and components that improve rotary wing fleet operations. Headquartered in California, the company and its sales, marketing and service associates operate a worldwide network from many strategic locations serving more than 120 nations on six continents. DART has become the worldâ€™s largest rotorcraft accessory provider in just five years, offering more than 3,500 helicopter aftermarket products that improve rotorcraft safety, efficiency and reliability. The company also manufactures 600 components, and its network owns more than 600 Supplemental Type Certificates and 50 U.S. patents.Â Learn more about DART at www.darthelicopterservices.com.
- 30-Sep-18 N440SH Robinson R44 Westminster, US-Maryland
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Universities Order More R44 Cadets
- Prabhu Helicopter adding two new Robinson R66 to its fleet
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- Robinson Production Picked up Steam in 2017
- UND installs R44 Tanis Engine Preheat Kit
- Robinson Introduces Two Garmin G500H TXi Displays
- RAMM receives FAA approval for R44 Cabin Floor Trays
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Meeker-Airfilm receives certification for R44 and R66 nose mount
- 11-Nov-17 N744BS Robinson R44 Page, US-Arizona
- 06-Nov-17 N7085M Robinson R44 Inwood, US-Iowa
- 18-Aug-17 VH-LGN Robinson R44 Channel Point, Australia
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- Mexico approves Apollo spray systems for R22 and R44
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- Japan approves R44 cargo hook from Onboard Systems
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales