At the site you will find the following: –
- PAvCon The Event – an introduction to the event, the venue and the host city.
- Booking Form Delegate 2011 – Currently in faxback PDF format but interactive version due.
- Booking Form Exhibitor 2011 – Currently in faxback PDF format but interactive version due.
- Getting to Bilbao by land sea and air.
- Hotels details of our recommended hotels and how to book them through our agents in the city of Bilbao.
- Sponsorship Options – just a few ideas how you can raise your profile at this event – even if you cannot be on-site.
- Media coverage 2010… an outline of the 2010 event.
And soon to be available the The 2011 Conference Programme… This will include International Presentations on Training, Techniques and Tactics.
Online paymentÂ [pending]
A new style in Police Aviation Conferences.
Bringing you the latest in world police aviation thinking. Great speakers, leading edge subjects in the conference and all the best from industry in the exhibition hall.
PAvCon 2009 took place at the Prince Regent Hotel, Woodford Bridge, UK; PAvCon 2010 took place in the conference centre at Pribram Airfield, Prague, Czech Republic and PAvCon 2012 will take place in Bonn, Germany.
PAvCon 2011 is May 24-25 2011 in Bilbao, Spain.
Each of the conferences is set against a background of a high quality aviation event attracting all that is best in the industry.
Each venue provides some of the best conference and display facilities extant. We know you will be impressed.
PAvCon – an affordable experience
- Spectrum Health celebrates 30 years of Aero Med
- Manatee County Sheriff bids for new helicopter
- Idaho operator Timberline Helicopters moving to new base
- Mount Isa EMS helicopter updated from B230 to BK117
- India moves more armed helicopters to Chinese border
- Safran and Thai Aviation Industries to support Royal Thai Armed Forces
- SaxonAir adds two AW109SP GrandNew helicopters to charter fleet
- Japan Coast Guard orders three more H225s
- Bristow Group To Present At The 2017 J.P. Morgan Energy Equity Conference
- TAI Reveals the New T625 Mutli-Role
- CAMCOPTER® S-100 completes successful qualification flights for French Navy
- Foreign Pilots to follow new Malaysian Safety Measures
- Poison risk at Alaska helipad
- Conservationists oppose Alberta helipad for mountain tours
- Israeli Air Force Fleet Grounded
- Joint Venture for the production of Ka-226T in India
- Safran acquires ISEI
- ViaSat Secures Multi-Year Contract
- Arville fabrics used in London EMS Explorers
- CONTROP Launches Compact Payload for UAS