At the site you will find the following: –
- PAvCon The Event – an introduction to the event, the venue and the host city.
- Booking Form Delegate 2011 – Currently in faxback PDF format but interactive version due.
- Booking Form Exhibitor 2011 – Currently in faxback PDF format but interactive version due.
- Getting to Bilbao by land sea and air.
- Hotels details of our recommended hotels and how to book them through our agents in the city of Bilbao.
- Sponsorship Options – just a few ideas how you can raise your profile at this event – even if you cannot be on-site.
- Media coverage 2010… an outline of the 2010 event.
And soon to be available the The 2011 Conference Programme… This will include International Presentations on Training, Techniques and Tactics.
Online paymentÂ [pending]
A new style in Police Aviation Conferences.
Bringing you the latest in world police aviation thinking. Great speakers, leading edge subjects in the conference and all the best from industry in the exhibition hall.
PAvCon 2009 took place at the Prince Regent Hotel, Woodford Bridge, UK; PAvCon 2010 took place in the conference centre at Pribram Airfield, Prague, Czech Republic and PAvCon 2012 will take place in Bonn, Germany.
PAvCon 2011 is May 24-25 2011 in Bilbao, Spain.
Each of the conferences is set against a background of a high quality aviation event attracting all that is best in the industry.
Each venue provides some of the best conference and display facilities extant. We know you will be impressed.
PAvCon – an affordable experience
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter