At the site you will find the following: –
- PAvCon The Event – an introduction to the event, the venue and the host city.
- Booking Form Delegate 2011 – Currently in faxback PDF format but interactive version due.
- Booking Form Exhibitor 2011 – Currently in faxback PDF format but interactive version due.
- Getting to Bilbao by land sea and air.
- Hotels details of our recommended hotels and how to book them through our agents in the city of Bilbao.
- Sponsorship Options – just a few ideas how you can raise your profile at this event – even if you cannot be on-site.
- Media coverage 2010… an outline of the 2010 event.
And soon to be available the The 2011 Conference Programme… This will include International Presentations on Training, Techniques and Tactics.
Online paymentÂ [pending]
A new style in Police Aviation Conferences.
Bringing you the latest in world police aviation thinking. Great speakers, leading edge subjects in the conference and all the best from industry in the exhibition hall.
PAvCon 2009 took place at the Prince Regent Hotel, Woodford Bridge, UK; PAvCon 2010 took place in the conference centre at Pribram Airfield, Prague, Czech Republic and PAvCon 2012 will take place in Bonn, Germany.
PAvCon 2011 is May 24-25 2011 in Bilbao, Spain.
Each of the conferences is set against a background of a high quality aviation event attracting all that is best in the industry.
Each venue provides some of the best conference and display facilities extant. We know you will be impressed.
PAvCon – an affordable experience
- LifeFlight Expands to York County
- NSW Ambulance Paramedic Voices Concerns
- RotorSchmiede VA115 becomes first ultralight helicopter approved in Germany
- Belarusian army to get second batch of Russian Helicopters in April
- SKYe SH09 order-book hits 101 units
- Sundance Helicopters To Offer Superhero Special
- Southern North Sea support heliport being marketed for sale
- HeliOffshore launches training videos to enhance use of automation
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia