Heli-One continues to cement its reputation as a major maintenance support company in the Brazilian helicopter market after agreeing to provide new tip-to-tail power-by-the-hour (PBH) and upgrade services to a number of Brazilian offshore operators.
Heli-One was chosen to provide tip-to-tail PBH services to Omni Taxi Aereo Brazil's S76C++ fleet and to Omni's additional S61 aircraft. Heli-One has now five PBH agreements with Omni Taxi Aereo, supporting two S76C aircraft, two S61s and four S76C++ helicopters, playing an important role in Omni's fleet support. Senior Taxi Aereo also signed a contract with Heli-One for the upgrade and modifications of its S76C+ fleet, consolidating Heli-One as an important partner for their key projects.
Total anticipated revenue from these new contracts is estimated at USD $26 million over the contract terms (excluding options).
"We are extremely enthusiastic about our newest contracts in Brazil," said Neil Calvert, President, Heli-One. "We are honoured to be chosen as partners for such important projects and we will ensure we live up to our reputation as a premier service provider."
Currently, Heli-One has several agreements in place in Brazil, including contracts involving Sikorsky S-76 and B412 repair, overhaul, and maintenance support, S76C, S61, S76C++ PBH, S76C+ Repair and Overhaul and Aircrafts Upgrade program, (S76C++ PBH, EC225 PBH and S76, S92 and EC225 PBH. Through these various contracts, Heli-One supports over 60 helicopters in Brazil, a testament to the company's commitment to servicing Brazil and other South American operators.
Heli-One is the world's largest, independent helicopter support company, providing engine and component repair and overhaul, modifications, inspections, completions and logistics support for 20 different aircraft types, operated by customers around the world.
- Mexico certifies Sikorsky S76D
- Sikorsky Aerospace and WIKING Kale Air Launch New Customer Service Center
- Helijet Expands B.C. Central Coast Presence
- AAG Offers Special Charter Rates to Avoid NYC Airport Delays
- 27-Apr-13 N305SJ Sikorsky S76B Constanza, Dominican Republic
- FlightSafety to offer Sikorsky S-76B training in Dallas
- Sikorsky Establishes Forward Stocking Location Facility in Brazil
- UK – Capital Air Services add two S76s on management
- British Columbia’s Air Ambulance audit raises questions
- 15-Mar-13 N574EH Sikorsky S76A++ Lake Charles, US-Louisiana (3F)
- 11-Mar-13 Sikorsky S76C++ Muskegon, US-Michigan
- Sikorsky recognises National Helicopter Services of Trinidad & Tobago
- Bristow awarded FAA STC for ADS-B Out solution on S76C
- ASU completes second S-76C++ NVG conversion for PHi
- Spectrum Aeromed to exhibit at Heli-Expo
- Northland Emergency Services Trust hit by theft from hangar
- HeliFlite adds third S76
- New research report issued on Sikorsky
- Geisinger Life Flight obtains FAA air carrier certificate
- 28-Nov-12 N911FK Sikorsky S76A Tavernier, US-Florida