The aviation refinishing company, SureFlight, LLC has achieved ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:Rev.B Quality Certification from third party registrar World Certification Services Ltd. SureFlight completed its Phase II audit on December 20, 2010 and received official certification on January 20, 2011.
"Obtaining ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:Rev.B & Certifications is one more step in SureFlight's continuing objective to provide the highest quality aviation paint finishes available in the aerospace industry," said Owen Watkins, President of SureFlight. "This certification reflects SureFlight's dedication to maintaining a quality management system that satisfies the highest standards of our customers, regulatory authorities, and AS9100. I firmly believe that it is our customers that benefit the most when we focus on continuing quality."
About SureFlight, LLC
SureFlight is FAA Repair Station 7SUR489B and specializes in aviation paint refinishing. SureFlight is an ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:Rev.B certified company. SureFlight is located 30 miles west of Philadelphia, PA at Chester County G.O. Carlson Airport (MQS) in Coatesville, PA. SureFlight customers include other regional repair stations that do not have in-house paint, regional aircraft suppliers and OEMs, as well as direct operators.
SureFlight is a privately held company that is managed by DeWitte Binkley. Prior to SureFlight, DeWitte managed Sikorsky's Keystone Helicopter Paint Shop for 22 years and Agusta Westland's paint shop for 7 years prior.
For more information contact SureFlight, LLC: Tel: 484-718-3136 Web: www.sureflight.com
- UK – Starspeed signs for a second AW169
- FLASH SONICS sonar enters service with French Navy NH90
- Women in Corporate Aviation Scholarships announced for 2013
- Eurocopter and SDV – a joint commitment to reducing CO2 emissions
- Bell announces foreign approval of seven Aeronautical Accessories products
- An inside look at Milestone and the first ever helicopter export credit bond
- NHI celebrates first deployment of an Italian NH90
- Nominate Now for HAI’s Salute to Excellence Awards
- Erickson Air-Crane extends contract with Fluor
- Life Link III signs for six AW119Kx plus six options
- Era signs for 10 more AW189s plus options
- FAA issues Advisory Circular on Reporting Wildlife Aircraft Strikes
- New E-HOTS support partnership consortium
- VNH South recognised for flight hour milestone as more EC225s arrive
- Heli-One secures multi-million-dollar PBH contract with NHV
- Eurocopter and Ramco partner for cloud-based helicopter maintenance software
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350