The aviation refinishing company, SureFlight, LLC has achieved ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:Rev.B Quality Certification from third party registrar World Certification Services Ltd. SureFlight completed its Phase II audit on December 20, 2010 and received official certification on January 20, 2011.
"Obtaining ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:Rev.B & Certifications is one more step in SureFlight's continuing objective to provide the highest quality aviation paint finishes available in the aerospace industry," said Owen Watkins, President of SureFlight. "This certification reflects SureFlight's dedication to maintaining a quality management system that satisfies the highest standards of our customers, regulatory authorities, and AS9100. I firmly believe that it is our customers that benefit the most when we focus on continuing quality."
About SureFlight, LLC
SureFlight is FAA Repair Station 7SUR489B and specializes in aviation paint refinishing. SureFlight is an ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:Rev.B certified company. SureFlight is located 30 miles west of Philadelphia, PA at Chester County G.O. Carlson Airport (MQS) in Coatesville, PA. SureFlight customers include other regional repair stations that do not have in-house paint, regional aircraft suppliers and OEMs, as well as direct operators.
SureFlight is a privately held company that is managed by DeWitte Binkley. Prior to SureFlight, DeWitte managed Sikorsky's Keystone Helicopter Paint Shop for 22 years and Agusta Westland's paint shop for 7 years prior.
For more information contact SureFlight, LLC: Tel: 484-718-3136 Web: www.sureflight.com
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole