The aviation refinishing company, SureFlight, LLC has achieved ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:Rev.B Quality Certification from third party registrar World Certification Services Ltd. SureFlight completed its Phase II audit on December 20, 2010 and received official certification on January 20, 2011.
"Obtaining ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:Rev.B & Certifications is one more step in SureFlight's continuing objective to provide the highest quality aviation paint finishes available in the aerospace industry," said Owen Watkins, President of SureFlight. "This certification reflects SureFlight's dedication to maintaining a quality management system that satisfies the highest standards of our customers, regulatory authorities, and AS9100. I firmly believe that it is our customers that benefit the most when we focus on continuing quality."
About SureFlight, LLC
SureFlight is FAA Repair Station 7SUR489B and specializes in aviation paint refinishing. SureFlight is an ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100:Rev.B certified company. SureFlight is located 30 miles west of Philadelphia, PA at Chester County G.O. Carlson Airport (MQS) in Coatesville, PA. SureFlight customers include other regional repair stations that do not have in-house paint, regional aircraft suppliers and OEMs, as well as direct operators.
SureFlight is a privately held company that is managed by DeWitte Binkley. Prior to SureFlight, DeWitte managed Sikorsky's Keystone Helicopter Paint Shop for 22 years and Agusta Westland's paint shop for 7 years prior.
For more information contact SureFlight, LLC: Tel: 484-718-3136 Web: www.sureflight.com
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men