The Grand Canyon is one of the world’s most breathtaking natural wonders and is a must-see vacation destination. Papillon selected LifeTips for content development services as part of a national effort to educate millions of readers on touring the Grand Canyon by land or air. Papillon is now the exclusive sponsor of the Grand Canyon tip site in the LifeTips network.
“The Grand Canyon is one of America’s most treasured sites, and one of the most visited areas in the nation”, said Byron White, president of LifeTips.com. “Our Grand Canyon tips will offer tourists suggestions on everything from hotels and lodging to sunset helicopter and airplane rides over the Grand Canyon.”
Sample Grand Canyon Tip:
Combined Helicopter and Rafting Tours
“Several Grand Canyon helicopter operators offer tours combining different views of the Grand Canyon. Tourists can take a helicopter flight over the canyon, and then fly to Page, Arizona, where they catch a river raft for a smooth-water tour through the upper section of section of the Grand Canyon.
After the smooth-water trip, they board busses at Lee's Ferry for the return trip to the Grand Canyon. Other tours fly to Grand Canyon West, where a helicopter picks them up, drops them at the bottom of the canyon for a river tour, and then picks them up when the tour is over. These tours take the better part of a day, and you need to make advance reservations in most cases.”
Read more great Grand Canyon Tips at www.GrandCanyon.LifeTips.com
Founded in 1965, Papillon is the largest and most experienced helicopter sightseeing company in the world. Papillon is the only helicopter company certified to fly both the South and West Rim of the Grand Canyon with three exclusive landing sites at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Papillon continues its commitment to provide customers the most value and service for their Las Vegas and Grand Canyon experience.
From career tips to taxes tips to diet tips, you’ll find 84,000 tips at LifeTips.
LifeTips offers content solutions and link strategies through informative, sought after tips that help clients earn trust and build relationships with new customers. Over 500 experienced writers create content for both client sites and LifeTips tip sites. LifeTips drives organic traffic to client sites, and improves online conversions and sales.
With proper attribution and a link to the appropriate page at LifeTips, media representatives are free to use tips from GrandCanyon.LifeTips.com or any of the 269 tip sites featured at LifeTips. Media representatives are also free to contact LifeTips for access to best-selling authors, expert writers or leading edge clients that are sponsors of the tip sites at LifeTips.
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69