JETNET LLC, the leading provider of corporate aviation information, will be featuring their new JETNET Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and JETNET iQ services at HELI-EXPO 2011, the world’s largest tradeshow dedicated to the civil helicopter industry. JETNET CRM is a new aviation-specific web-based contact management system for JETNET Evolution customers. JETNET iQ is a forecasting and premium advisory service for business aviation professionals. Both will be showcased, alongside JETNET’s current aviation products and services, at the annual HELI-EXPO convention & exposition. This year’s exposition is sponsored by the Helicopter Association International, and will be held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL from March 5-8, 2011. JETNET’s booth is #3621.
The new JETNET CRM, which requires an Evolution subscription, gives users access to JETNET’s entire database of aviation companies, contacts and aircraft. It allows users to add and merge their own records, notes, action items and other critical details necessary for a properly managed sales and prospecting effort. The product is maintained and hosted by Aero Web Tech, an independent database software firm, to provide physical and contractual separation and protection of individual clients’ databases. The JETNET data within the CRM is updated seamlessly, and on a schedule to coincide with the user’s JETNET subscription. Evolution aircraft, fleet and market data can be accessed from within the JETNET CRM, and since the application is web-based, information can be shared with designated staff regardless of location or computer platform—it is both PC and MAC compatible.
“For years we’ve heard from aviation professionals of their frustration to find a CRM application tailored to their unique needs,” said Paul Cardarelli, JETNET’s Director of Sales. “JETNET CRM does that in a way that directly complements the JETNET Evolution interface our customers use and rely on throughout each day.”
JETNET iQ is available on a members-only basis, a premium advisory service consisting of three main components: JETNET iQ REPORTS, JETNET iQ SUMMITS, and JETNET iQ CONSULTING. JETNET iQ REPORTS are designed to be the definitive analytical reference for the business aviation industry, incorporating quarterly state-of-the-industry analyses, voice-of-the-customer insights, and detailed one- to five-year demand forecasts. JETNET iQ SUMMITS provide unique networking opportunities for members to learn about emerging developments and interact with other thought leaders in the industry. JETNET iQ CONSULTING serves the needs of members with customized research and analysis requirements on a project-by-project basis. More information can be found at JETNETiQ.com.
“These are unprecedented times for business aviation”, said Vincent Esposito, JETNET President. “Professionals are looking for more, better ways to manage their businesses and business contacts, and broaden their knowledge in a more competitive marketplace. Our new products, both created exclusively for the aviation market, are the tools they need to do just that.”
JETNET will also be showing the latest release of their Helicopter Market Summary Reports at Heli-Expo 2011. This is a module within the JETNET Evolution interface that on a monthly basis depicts statistical developments within the helicopter market. These reports date back to January 2006 and include model-by-model data points, including number of airframes for sale; high, low and average prices; airframe and engine times; average year; average days on market; retail vs. wholesale transaction counts and much more. JETNET’s portfolio of researched helicopters now includes some 13 piston and turbine makes and 130 individual models. The total helicopter database exceeds 26,000 in-service airframes, of which nearly 1,900 (about 7%) are listed for sale.
Since 1988, JETNET has delivered the most comprehensive and reliable business aircraft research to its exclusive clientele of aviation professionals worldwide. JETNET is the ultimate source for information and intelligence on the worldwide business aircraft fleet and marketplace, comprised of some 60,000 airframes. Headquartered in its state-of-the-art facility in Utica, NY, JETNET offers comprehensive user-friendly aircraft data via real-time internet access or regular updates.
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service
- UK Government Minister Provides Reassurances on Air Ambulance Fuel VAT
- STARS receives major gift from Young’s Equipment
- Bell’s Czech Republic facility expands scope of EASA DOA certification
- Erickson Air-Crane extends S64 contract in Afghanistan
- Bristow to equip 44 helicopters with Rockwell Collins TCAS II
- Vector Aerospace get Sikorsky approval for UK S76 service centre
- Dart Aerospace now offering R66 Field Maintenance Kit
- Elitaliana Signs For Three More AW169 Helicopters
- AgustaWestland Training Academy Malaysia Introduces AW139 Full Flight Simulator
- Mauritanian Air Force Orders Two AW109 Powers
- AgustaWestland Secures its First AW139 Order in Senegal
- Curtiss-Wright Controls awarded Surion contract
- Curtiss-Wright Controls’ Data Acquisition & “Black Box” Technology to be used on unnamed new helicopter
- Global Military Helicopter Modernisation, Upgrade and Retrofit Market 2013-2023
- AgustaWestland and Shanghai Zenisun sign official Distributorship Agreement for China
- Zhuhai Helicopter Company orders another four Sikorsky S92s
- CITIC Offshore Helicopter Company orders two Sikorsky S92s
- Samsung Techwin orders two more AW139s
- AgustaWestland confirm HeliHub.com story on Brunei Shell AW139s