The inaugural China Helicopter Exposition 2011 is a unique show dedicated to the domestic rotoraircraft industry. It is the brainchild of AVIC (the Aviation Industry Corporation of China) and is fully backed by central government.
The AVIC helicopter division, AVICOPTER, has invested over $800 million in a research center and helicopter production facility in Tianjin. When completed, the factory will manufacture 30 thirty ton aircraft, 40 ten ton aircraft and 170 light aircraft a year. This is a revolutionary development for a country of 1.4 billion people that currently has only 200 civil rotor aircraft at its disposal.
The market potential is huge and this investment is evidence of AVIC’s desire to develop the national rotoraircraft industry. The Tianjin factory is expected to increase its production by 17% annually. It also affords numerous opportunities to foreign companies who are prepared to support this monumental industrial effort.
China Helicopter Exposition 2011 will offer rotorcraft industry professionals a 3000 sqm to showcase to exhibit their capabilities and conduct business meetings, demonstrations and conferences.
China Helicopter Exposition is a unique show for the Chinese rotorcraft industry. It is dedicated to helicopters manufacturing processes, capabilities, equipment and technologies as well as use in civil applications.
Event ebsiteÂ http://www.helicopter-china-expo.com The dates are 15-18 September 2011 in Tianjin
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills