The inaugural China Helicopter Exposition 2011 is a unique show dedicated to the domestic rotoraircraft industry. It is the brainchild of AVIC (the Aviation Industry Corporation of China) and is fully backed by central government.
The AVIC helicopter division, AVICOPTER, has invested over $800 million in a research center and helicopter production facility in Tianjin. When completed, the factory will manufacture 30 thirty ton aircraft, 40 ten ton aircraft and 170 light aircraft a year. This is a revolutionary development for a country of 1.4 billion people that currently has only 200 civil rotor aircraft at its disposal.
The market potential is huge and this investment is evidence of AVIC’s desire to develop the national rotoraircraft industry. The Tianjin factory is expected to increase its production by 17% annually. It also affords numerous opportunities to foreign companies who are prepared to support this monumental industrial effort.
China Helicopter Exposition 2011 will offer rotorcraft industry professionals a 3000 sqm to showcase to exhibit their capabilities and conduct business meetings, demonstrations and conferences.
China Helicopter Exposition is a unique show for the Chinese rotorcraft industry. It is dedicated to helicopters manufacturing processes, capabilities, equipment and technologies as well as use in civil applications.
Event ebsiteÂ http://www.helicopter-china-expo.com The dates are 15-18 September 2011 in Tianjin
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion