The inaugural China Helicopter Exposition 2011 is a unique show dedicated to the domestic rotoraircraft industry. It is the brainchild of AVIC (the Aviation Industry Corporation of China) and is fully backed by central government.
The AVIC helicopter division, AVICOPTER, has invested over $800 million in a research center and helicopter production facility in Tianjin. When completed, the factory will manufacture 30 thirty ton aircraft, 40 ten ton aircraft and 170 light aircraft a year. This is a revolutionary development for a country of 1.4 billion people that currently has only 200 civil rotor aircraft at its disposal.
The market potential is huge and this investment is evidence of AVIC’s desire to develop the national rotoraircraft industry. The Tianjin factory is expected to increase its production by 17% annually. It also affords numerous opportunities to foreign companies who are prepared to support this monumental industrial effort.
China Helicopter Exposition 2011 will offer rotorcraft industry professionals a 3000 sqm to showcase to exhibit their capabilities and conduct business meetings, demonstrations and conferences.
China Helicopter Exposition is a unique show for the Chinese rotorcraft industry. It is dedicated to helicopters manufacturing processes, capabilities, equipment and technologies as well as use in civil applications.
Event ebsiteÂ http://www.helicopter-china-expo.com The dates are 15-18 September 2011 in Tianjin
- HeliRussia 2018 to be held at a new venue
- JSSI Enrolls Sikorsky S92 onto Tip-to-Tail Program
- CAMTS 2017 Best Practices
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad