The Royal Saudi Naval Forces (RSNF) has entrusted DCI-NAVFCO, the naval branch of DCI group, with the training of its flight crews for the use of the helicopters PANTHER N3 Search and Rescue. This training takes place in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) and in Toulon (France).
DCI-NAVFCO has sent 6 instructors and provided operational means in order to train three batches of 6 Pilots each, and two batches of 6 Hoist Operators and 6 Rescue Swimmers.
The program covers theoretical and practical aspects that will bring the trainees from the aircraft system familiarization to a night SAR missions’ qualification.
A fourth batch will consist of Functional Check Flight training.
« Search and Rescue missions are an essential subject for the marine of the whole world. These missions require an important experience which the French Navy acquired in particular during missions in the Atlantic Ocean in difficult weather conditions. DCI ispleased and proud to work with the Royal Saudi Naval Forces and help them in this complete training programme”, said Admiral FranÃ§ois DUPONT, Executive Vice President of DCI-NAVFCO. “This training, representing a consequent time scale, will reinforce our link with the RSNF. »
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Multiflight provides AS365N2 cover for Yorkshire Air Ambulance
- 05-May-13 9M-DBH Eurocopter AS365N2 Sungai Besi, Malaysia
- West Michigan AirCare celebrates 20 years
- First landing made at new Frederick Memorial Hospital helipad
- 04-Oct-12 N646GE Eurocopter AS365N2 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- 28-Jun-12 TU-THO Eurocopter SA365C2 Beposo, Ghana
- 23-Jun-12 AMHP-151 Eurocopter AS565SB Tecalitlan, Mexico (4F)
- HÃ©li-Union inaugurates its 365N3/N3+ Dauphin Simulator
- 11-Apr-12 Eurocopter MH-65C Salinas, US-California
- Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie recognized for 50 years of Eurocopter operations
- Thales’s first Reality H simulator achieves dual qualification
- Multiflight helicopter operation continues to expand
- UK – Starspeed moves base from Blackbushe to Fairoaks
- 28-Feb-12 6535 Eurocopter MH-65C Point Clear, US-Alabama (4F)
- 20-Feb-12 N82MD Eurocopter AS365N2 Harford County, US-Maryland
- Eurocopter South East Asia designated as Dauphin Asia Pacific training and MRO hub
- 16-Feb-12 N63CF Eurocopter AS365N Dayton, US-Ohio
- UK: Memorial unveiled for victims of Morecambe Bay crash
- Eurocopter sales up 12% in 2011 and 111 more helicopters sold than 2010