CPI Aerostructures, Inc. announced that its President & CEO, Edward Fred, will be addressing institutional investors at the Roth Capital Partners 23rd Annual OC Growth Stock Conference on Monday, March 14, 2011 at 1:00 pm PT / 4:00 pm ET at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, CA.
Investors will be able to access the live webcast of the presentation via the following link: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/roth24/cvu/. Access to the site is public and the webcast will be available live and by replay one hour after the live webcast for approximately 90 days. The presentation will also be available on the Investor Relations section of CPI Aero’s website, www.cpiaero.com.
About CPI Aero
CPI Aero is engaged in the contract production of structural and other aircraft parts for leading prime defense contractors, the U.S. Air Force, and other branches of the armed forces. In conjunction with its assembly operations, CPI Aero provides engineering, technical and program management services. Among the key programs that CPI Aero supplies are the E-2D Advanced Hawkeye surveillance aircraft, the UH-60 BLACK HAWK helicopter, the S-92Â® helicopter, the MH-60S mine countermeasure helicopter, the Gulfstream G650, C-5A Galaxy cargo jet, the A-10 Thunderbolt attack jet, and the E-3 Sentry AWACS jet. CPI Aero is included in the Russell MicrocapÂ® Index.
The above statements include forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, which are described from time to time in CPI Aero’s SEC reports, including CPI Aero’s Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2009 and Forms 10-Q for the quarters ended March 31, 2010, June 30, 2010, and September 30, 2010.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30