CPI Aerostructures, Inc. announced that its President & CEO, Edward Fred, will be addressing institutional investors at the Roth Capital Partners 23rd Annual OC Growth Stock Conference on Monday, March 14, 2011 at 1:00 pm PT / 4:00 pm ET at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, CA.
Investors will be able to access the live webcast of the presentation via the following link: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/roth24/cvu/. Access to the site is public and the webcast will be available live and by replay one hour after the live webcast for approximately 90 days. The presentation will also be available on the Investor Relations section of CPI Aero’s website, www.cpiaero.com.
About CPI Aero
CPI Aero is engaged in the contract production of structural and other aircraft parts for leading prime defense contractors, the U.S. Air Force, and other branches of the armed forces. In conjunction with its assembly operations, CPI Aero provides engineering, technical and program management services. Among the key programs that CPI Aero supplies are the E-2D Advanced Hawkeye surveillance aircraft, the UH-60 BLACK HAWK helicopter, the S-92Â® helicopter, the MH-60S mine countermeasure helicopter, the Gulfstream G650, C-5A Galaxy cargo jet, the A-10 Thunderbolt attack jet, and the E-3 Sentry AWACS jet. CPI Aero is included in the Russell MicrocapÂ® Index.
The above statements include forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, which are described from time to time in CPI Aero’s SEC reports, including CPI Aero’s Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2009 and Forms 10-Q for the quarters ended March 31, 2010, June 30, 2010, and September 30, 2010.
- AviChina Acquires AVIC
- Bell Reveals V-247 Vigilant
- Airbus Works with HUMS System
- Polish Navy Overhaul Mi-14 SAR
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident