HeliHub.com is to add a new “LINKS” section to our website.Â Never known to do things by halves – we already bring more stories and incident reports to the global helicopter industries than any other website – you can be sure that our LINKS section will be second to none.
Information on how to get your site added can be found at How to Get Listed on HeliHub.com
HeliHub.com offers a Twitter feed for news stories at http://twitter.com/helihub and a second feed for accidents and incidents at http://twitter.com/helihub_safety â€“ and makes the news headlines available in a daily email at http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=HelihubNews&loc=en_US . Further expansion is expected to be announced in the near future.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and further new features of the site are expected to be launched very soon.
- Bell Boeing awarded $32M contract for V-22 Repairs
- DynCorp International awarded $54M contract for aircraft maintenance, modification and aircrew support for the Naval Test Wing Pacific
- Airbus Defence and Space GmbH awarded patent for Auxiliary drive system for a helicopter
- Airbus awarded patent for blade attachment joint
- Yamaha awarded patent for two-part drive shaft on drones
- Honeywell awarded patent for servo transparency warning system
- Den Helder Airport adapts to enable more helicopter usage
- Pilots union thinks Nigeria will fail FAA audit
- Sundance Helicopters partners with Las Vegas Outdoor Adventures
- Caverton Helicopters buys eight Bell 407GXPs
- Russian Helicopters produced the first Mi-28UB
- Indian Army to buy six AH-64E Apaches
- 24 month approval given for UK windfarm heliport
- Bishops demand helicopters for police in Ghana
- Charity Canvasser Fired after Helipad Fundraising Scam
- HeliRussia 2018 to be held at a new venue
- JSSI Enrolls Sikorsky S92 onto Tip-to-Tail Program
- CAMTS 2017 Best Practices
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press