Aeronautical Accessories, a Bell Helicopter company, launched its new website, www.aero-access.com, on January 3.
Designed to provide rotorcraft customers with an improved web experience, the new website provides easy access to technical information, details on new products and an expanded online catalog. This online catalog highlights Aeronautical Accessoriesâ€™ more than 2,700 unique parts and accessories.
An e-commerce option will be available to customers in the second quarter of this year.
â€œThe new Aeronautical Accessories website is much improved over the previous site,â€ said Jennifer Lunceford, manager, sales and marketing for Aeronautical Accessories. â€œVisitors to the new aero-access.com will find the site easier to navigate, more informative and as a valuable system that is user-friendly.â€
The new Aeronautical Accessories website includes a variety of resources and information.Â These include:
- Alert Service Bulletins (ASB)
- Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA)
- Installation Instructions
- Rotorcraft Flight Manual Supplements (RFMS)
- On-line Catalog (by product including part number, STC number, and pricing)
- New Product Innovations
- News & Press
- Visitor Information
- Sales and Technical Support contact options
â€œOur goal is for aero-access.com to become a rotorcraft reference tool that our customers use on a regular basis,â€ said Lunceford. â€œWe are especially excited about the upcoming e-commerce feature and the benefits it will bring to our customers in ordering Aeronautical Accessories products online.â€
About Aeronautical Accessories
Aeronautical Accessories is a Bell Helicopter/Textron Inc., company. The organization designs, manufactures, warehouses, and distributes the most advanced helicopter parts and accessories through a worldwide network in over 110 countries.Â The ISO:9001/AS9100 certified organization has been distributing innovative, quality rotorcraft products since 1979.
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna Aircraft Company, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. More information is available atwww.textron.com.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point