BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul (ERO) company Premier Turbines has established a Rolls-Royce Center of Excellence for its M250 Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) in Neosho, Missouri. In establishing the center, the company has completely reconfigured the facility a to 60,000 sq. ft. footprint incorporating lean operating techniques while increasing its output capabilities.
“We have reconfigured our M250 repair and overhaul facility to streamline the process and flow,” stated BBA Aviation ERO President Hugh McElroy. “Premier Turbines is one of the world’s leading Rolls-Royce authorized M250 service centers and this reconfiguration is designed to enhance its capabilities and speed the work flow. This change is especially timely as we have seen both our civil and military helicopter engine businesses grow over the past two years.”
Premier Turbines offers repair and overhaul on both the M250 and its T63 military variant. The Neosho Center of Excellence provides a full range of services including repair and overhaul of engines, modules, accessories and components. The facility also includes a Rolls-Royce correlated test cell and is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified.
Premier Turbines is exhibiting at Heli-Expo at Booth 4806.
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi