BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul (ERO) company Premier Turbines has established a Rolls-Royce Center of Excellence for its M250 Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) in Neosho, Missouri. In establishing the center, the company has completely reconfigured the facility a to 60,000 sq. ft. footprint incorporating lean operating techniques while increasing its output capabilities.
“We have reconfigured our M250 repair and overhaul facility to streamline the process and flow,” stated BBA Aviation ERO President Hugh McElroy. “Premier Turbines is one of the world’s leading Rolls-Royce authorized M250 service centers and this reconfiguration is designed to enhance its capabilities and speed the work flow. This change is especially timely as we have seen both our civil and military helicopter engine businesses grow over the past two years.”
Premier Turbines offers repair and overhaul on both the M250 and its T63 military variant. The Neosho Center of Excellence provides a full range of services including repair and overhaul of engines, modules, accessories and components. The facility also includes a Rolls-Royce correlated test cell and is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified.
Premier Turbines is exhibiting at Heli-Expo at Booth 4806.
- UK – Starspeed signs for a second AW169
- FLASH SONICS sonar enters service with French Navy NH90
- Women in Corporate Aviation Scholarships announced for 2013
- Eurocopter and SDV – a joint commitment to reducing CO2 emissions
- Bell announces foreign approval of seven Aeronautical Accessories products
- An inside look at Milestone and the first ever helicopter export credit bond
- NHI celebrates first deployment of an Italian NH90
- Nominate Now for HAI’s Salute to Excellence Awards
- Erickson Air-Crane extends contract with Fluor
- Life Link III signs for six AW119Kx plus six options
- Era signs for 10 more AW189s plus options
- FAA issues Advisory Circular on Reporting Wildlife Aircraft Strikes
- New E-HOTS support partnership consortium
- VNH South recognised for flight hour milestone as more EC225s arrive
- Heli-One secures multi-million-dollar PBH contract with NHV
- Eurocopter and Ramco partner for cloud-based helicopter maintenance software
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350