REVUE THOMMEN of Waldenburg, Switzerland has announced the pricing and availability of production searchlight systems in Booth 4108 at Heli-Expo in Orlando.
Deliveries will begin in 2nd Quarter 2011 and the standard system price of the HSL-1600 will be competitive with installed prices of other systems. Specifics of the pricing of the system and available options will be available in THOMMEN’s Booth # 4108.
“In order to assure that our HSL-1600 systems measure up to the Swiss Made Quality THOMMEN customers have come to expect, we will run a large production test batch of complete searchlight systems prior to initiation of the first HSL-1600 customer deliveries,” stated Rudolf Iten, THOMMEN’s Vice Chairman and Director of Sales and Marketing.
Mr. Iten also commented that “Our searchlight has undergone extensive testing and practical flight trials under the scrutiny of major European helicopter OEM’s and several large fleet operators in the law enforcement discipline and we passed with flying colors. In this industry, in which technology advancements have been limited, we have reason to believe that our searchlight design will revolutionize the business.”
“The one thing that THOMMEN brings to the searchlight industry that no other manufacturer can is the superior workmanship, quality and customer service that are inherent in the Swiss culture and is a paramount component in everything THOMMEN does,” stated Mr. Iten.
REVUE THOMMEN AG is a leading manufacturer of aircraft mission equipment, instruments, and air data systems used worldwide on a full range of aircraft types from helicopters to military aircraft, corporate aircraft and commercial airliners. THOMMEN is a long established supplier to the global Aerospace Industry and a qualified supplier to the world’s leading helicopter manufacturers. THOMMEN maintains all the quality certifications including AS-9100, ISO 9001:2000, EASA Part 21 and EASA Part 145.
See the THOMMEN HSL-1600 @ Heli-Expo Booth 4108.
- Women in Corporate Aviation Scholarships announced for 2013
- Eurocopter and SDV – a joint commitment to reducing CO2 emissions
- Bell announces foreign approval of seven Aeronautical Accessories products
- An inside look at Milestone and the first ever helicopter export credit bond
- NHI celebrates first deployment of an Italian NH90
- Nominate Now for HAI’s Salute to Excellence Awards
- Erickson Air-Crane extends contract with Fluor
- Life Link III signs for six AW119Kx plus six options
- Era signs for 10 more AW189s plus options
- FAA issues Advisory Circular on Reporting Wildlife Aircraft Strikes
- New E-HOTS support partnership consortium
- VNH South recognised for flight hour milestone as more EC225s arrive
- Heli-One secures multi-million-dollar PBH contract with NHV
- Eurocopter and Ramco partner for cloud-based helicopter maintenance software
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350
- NRC continues to search for low lead aviation fuel alternatives
- Cassidian’s obstacle warning system certified for NH90