Following the success of the main HeliHub.com gallery – soon to pass the 6,000 images mark – we are today launching a more specialised gallery covering helicopter display teams.
The Flickr gallery provides users of HeliHub.com the opportunity to upload their own photos, and the outstanding success of our main gallery is demonstrating just how valuable this will become over time. HeliHub.com plans to utilise this gallery to provide imagery on the website itself and to help the photographers promote their work free of charge. We look forward to many other photographers joining.
The HeliHub.com Display Team Gallery can be found here. Users wishing to upload photos should join Flickr.com (for free!) and then join the group before being able to add photos to the group.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months.
HeliHub.com launches Helicopter Display Teams photo gallery
- HMH-366 Marine earns the Danny L. Radish award for 2014
- Police Helicopter Relocation Under Review Again
- Decorated Helicopter Rescue Pilot visits Museum
- Waypoint Leasing Closes $85 Million Term Loan Facility
- Singapore – Amur Finance buys Lloyd Helicopters
- First unit fields Apache-Shadow combo
- UM Rosenstiel School Unveils New Research Helicopter Platform
- AAMS announces 2015 Excellence in Community Service Award Recipient
- CEO Urges Inclusion, Engagement, Accountability In Keynote at 11th-Annual CHC Safety & Quality Summit
- US Navy hoping to buy V-22 Osprey fleet of 44
- Airbus Helicopters rejects bribery allegations in Greek NH-90 deal
- AGC AeroComposites to produce Armament Support System for the US Army MH-60M fleet
- Vector to perform G check and 12-year on one LA Sheriff Super Puma
- Northrop Grumman contract CPI Aero for MH-60S Airborne Laser Mine Detection System
- Lobo Leasing and SFS Aviation Enter Sale-Leaseback Agreement
- FAA Streamlines UAS COAs for Section 333
- Go from Military to Civilian with HAI at Quad-A 2015
- Airbus Helicopters to exhibit at The Elite London
- Northrop Grumman to Showcase Tomorrow’s Solutions for Today’s Army Aviation Force at Quad-A Summit
- Bristow Leads in New TiltRotor Technology