Following the success of the main HeliHub.com gallery – soon to pass the 6,000 images mark – we are today launching a more specialised gallery covering helicopter display teams.
The Flickr gallery provides users of HeliHub.com the opportunity to upload their own photos, and the outstanding success of our main gallery is demonstrating just how valuable this will become over time. HeliHub.com plans to utilise this gallery to provide imagery on the website itself and to help the photographers promote their work free of charge. We look forward to many other photographers joining.
The HeliHub.com Display Team Gallery can be found here. Users wishing to upload photos should join Flickr.com (for free!) and then join the group before being able to add photos to the group.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months.
- Progress for Valley Med Flight Hangar
- Leonardo confirms orders from Brazil for mulitiple AW169s
- Unmanned Aircraft Safety Team holds first meeting
- Lockheed Martin Announces FY2016 Q3 Earnings date
- HTC makes Metal Main Blades available for Bell 204, 205, UH-1
- CH-53K King Stallion Passes Initial Operational Testing
- Multi Year Navy Contract for Aspen
- New Helicopter Company for Lloydminster
- NHV opens new facilities in Aberdeen
- Australia – Milestone to Lease AW139 to LifeFlight
- McNally Invests in Genesys Aerosystems
- Robinson R44 Cadet sales are very disappointing
- U.S. Navy selects Leonardo for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- Starspeed Achieves Stage II IS-BAO Accreditation
- Caernarfon Coastguard Helicopter Reaches 500th SAR Mission
- Leonardo selects Helitune RT-TipTrak for AW169 and AW189
- RAMM Frameless Seat Cushions approved by Transport Canada
- LORD Corporation Receives FAA DER Approval
- Toll appointed by Leonardo to deliver AW139 simulator
- Waypoint Leasing Places AW139 on Lease to Heliconia