Following the success of the main HeliHub.com gallery – soon to pass the 6,000 images mark – we are today launching a more specialised gallery covering helicopter display teams.
The Flickr gallery provides users of HeliHub.com the opportunity to upload their own photos, and the outstanding success of our main gallery is demonstrating just how valuable this will become over time. HeliHub.com plans to utilise this gallery to provide imagery on the website itself and to help the photographers promote their work free of charge. We look forward to many other photographers joining.
The HeliHub.com Display Team Gallery can be found here. Users wishing to upload photos should join Flickr.com (for free!) and then join the group before being able to add photos to the group.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months.
HeliHub.com launches Helicopter Display Teams photo gallery
- Global Vectra net profit drops 25% in quarter to March 2015
- CAE launches Canadian Chinook training centre
- FAA and Industry Will Study Pilot Fitness
- Over two years from launch, Bell sells first 407GT
- S-97 Raider has TTTech’s TTEthernet® Deterministic Ethernet Solution on Board
- Bell sells corporate 407GXP into Panama
- Heli UK Expo promotes Helicopter Seminar Series
- Guimbal ships the 100th Cabri
- Bell sells first 429 with Mecaer interior
- Aviation Maintainer Receives NHA Award Sponsored By Breeze-Eastern
- SkyTrac Chooses AEM for Repairs
- Airbus Helicopters to show six models at Paris Air Show 2015
- EagleMed to Fly Bell 407 in WSU Shocker Colors
- WAI recieves $10K grant from UPS Foundation
- Bell 407GXP production line to be set up in Russia
- Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance marks 25 years
- Georgia unveils new unmanned attack helicopter
- Bond pilots sue Airbus over 2012 EC225 ditching
- Faroe Islands Carrier Atlantic Airways buys Two AW139s
- Amsterdam Hospital Helipad Permit Expired; Officials Forgot Renewal