Following the success of the main HeliHub.com gallery – soon to pass the 6,000 images mark – we are today launching a more specialised gallery covering helicopter display teams.
The Flickr gallery provides users of HeliHub.com the opportunity to upload their own photos, and the outstanding success of our main gallery is demonstrating just how valuable this will become over time. HeliHub.com plans to utilise this gallery to provide imagery on the website itself and to help the photographers promote their work free of charge. We look forward to many other photographers joining.
The HeliHub.com Display Team Gallery can be found here. Users wishing to upload photos should join Flickr.com (for free!) and then join the group before being able to add photos to the group.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months.
HeliHub.com launches Helicopter Display Teams photo gallery
- Demand Identified for a Four Seat Cabri, Says Bruno Guimbal
- Vector Aerospace and San Bernardino County Sheriff Sign MRO Agreement
- Turbomeca and Rotortrade launch worldwide warranty program for pre-owned engines
- Turbomeca enriches its engine warranty conditions through the new Turbomeca Care Program
- North Slope Borough Signs for S-92
- Technisonic delivers first dual-transceiver fully-compliant P25 radio
- Vector Aerospace and Helisul Signs M250® MRO Contract
- Ensrom delivers last of 30 480Bs to Japanese Ground Self Defense Force
- Vector Aerospace and Miami Dade Police sign AS350 Component MRO Contract
- Rolls-Royce, Composite helicopters sign RR300 MOU
- Rolls-Royce and Alpine Helicopters extend Fleet Operator Agreement
- Cadorath Distribution Strengthens MoreUPtime Support
- Bristow increases H175 order to seventeen helicopters
- Trinidad and Tobago orders four 429s and one 412EPI
- Microturbo and Bel Air Aviation sign SBH Agreement for AW189 e-APU60
- CHC Global Head of Aviation Financing to Join Waypoint
- Tuncang Investment Co Appointed Distributor for SW-4 in China
- Shizuoka Air Commuter orders Grandnew EMS Toyama Prefecture
- MIT Group to Operate Six AW119Kx EMS Helicopters in China
- AgustaWestland sells four helicopters into European Corporate Market