Following the success of the main HeliHub.com gallery – soon to pass the 6,000 images mark – we are today launching a more specialised gallery covering helicopter display teams.
The Flickr gallery provides users of HeliHub.com the opportunity to upload their own photos, and the outstanding success of our main gallery is demonstrating just how valuable this will become over time. HeliHub.com plans to utilise this gallery to provide imagery on the website itself and to help the photographers promote their work free of charge. We look forward to many other photographers joining.
The HeliHub.com Display Team Gallery can be found here. Users wishing to upload photos should join Flickr.com (for free!) and then join the group before being able to add photos to the group.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months.
HeliHub.com launches Helicopter Display Teams photo gallery
- HAI Board of Directors Update
- Mountain Village Town Council Approves Telluride Medical Center helipad
- CommLab enrolling May and June courses
- Bell Helicopter Delivers Bell 412EPI to Chongqing General Aviation
- Tillamook is Oregon Lifeguard’s newest base
- Hobart City Council to assess proposal for new helipad at redeveloped RHH
- Da Nang launches helicopter tours
- Wisk Air unveils new $4M helicopter
- Queensland Premier commits to funding CareFlight until 2019
- Bristow SAR criticised by Cairngorm Mountain Rescue
- North Pole Investments Signs for One AW139 and One AW189
- 7 Safety Tips That Every Helicopter Pilot Needs to Follow
- All Metal MS completes custom Pitch Adjustment Tool for USCG MH-60
- EASA approves 270 pound increase for MD Explorer
- Vector Aerospace receives Airbus Helicopters Service Centre Approval
- Kelowna Flightcraft evolves into KF Aerospace
- PZL Swidnik issues statement regarding Polish military selection
- Shell Australia launches landmark SAR service
- Sikorsky sells Eclipse Aerospace stake – is PZL-Mielec next?
- Rock Around The Copters For Museums At Night 2015