Following the success of the main HeliHub.com gallery – soon to pass the 6,000 images mark – we are today launching a more specialised gallery covering helicopter display teams.
The Flickr gallery provides users of HeliHub.com the opportunity to upload their own photos, and the outstanding success of our main gallery is demonstrating just how valuable this will become over time. HeliHub.com plans to utilise this gallery to provide imagery on the website itself and to help the photographers promote their work free of charge. We look forward to many other photographers joining.
The HeliHub.com Display Team Gallery can be found here. Users wishing to upload photos should join Flickr.com (for free!) and then join the group before being able to add photos to the group.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months.
HeliHub.com launches Helicopter Display Teams photo gallery
- Bell VP of Military Business becomes K-State Alumni Fellow
- East Anglian Air Ambulance celebrates arrival of their H145T2
- Despite Russian Aggression, US Apache Helicopters To Be Removed From Germany
- Liberty War Birds acquire Huey from California for restoration
- New Indian Government wants AgustaWestland back as a defence supplier
- Russian Helicopters showcase commercial models at Mexico aerospace fair
- Bristow announces FY2015Q4 Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
- Erickson Receives Certification as Wyvern Wingman Operator
- New Zealand CAA issue Robinson Helicopter Fleet Consultation Document
- Cuban Government visit Russian Helicopters plant in Kazan
- Russian Helicopters and CSKA Moscow will continue cooperation in 2015
- Bell reports ABACE 2015 sales of four 505s and one 407GXP
- Shimco Set for Growth in Brazil
- Conklin & de Decker Announce Aircraft Cost Evaluator Release 15.1
- New President announced at Blue Hawaiian Helicopters to replace founders
- AAR to provide logistics support to Bell for T64 engines in V280 program
- PCAS Demo shows MV-22 integration with Switchblade UAS
- FreeFlight Systems Joins ForeFlight Connect Program
- Statement Of Brian Wynne, President And Ceo Of Auvsi On The Faa Granting Amazon A Section 333 Exemption
- Louisiana National Guard demonstrates readiness for disasters