Following the success of the main HeliHub.com gallery – soon to pass the 6,000 images mark – we are today launching a more specialised gallery covering helicopter display teams.
The Flickr gallery provides users of HeliHub.com the opportunity to upload their own photos, and the outstanding success of our main gallery is demonstrating just how valuable this will become over time. HeliHub.com plans to utilise this gallery to provide imagery on the website itself and to help the photographers promote their work free of charge. We look forward to many other photographers joining.
The HeliHub.com Display Team Gallery can be found here. Users wishing to upload photos should join Flickr.com (for free!) and then join the group before being able to add photos to the group.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months.
- Sikorsky would like Helitech back at Duxford
- Rotorcraft industry debates helicopters v UAVs
- Downturn in Oil and Gas counterbalanced by growth in other sectors
- Two factors combine to make Bristow an undervalued company
- LCI finalises $200M long-term debt facilities
- Heli-One to prepare pair of S61s for Omni Taxi Aereo
- Heli-One Introduces Industry First Repair for AW139 Second Generation Exhaust Duct
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance prepares to launch new H135
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director, Visual Systems
- Donaldson joins unique environmental research program
- Airbus summarises their announcements at Helitech
- ASU appoints Specialist Aviation Services as NVG Service Center
- Waypoint to acquire 18 AgustaWestland helicopters
- Airbus Helicopters HCare Customer Service goes digital
- FAA Expands Unmanned Aircraft Pathfinder Efforts
- Heliservice International signs for first offshore AW169 in Europe
- PDG Helicopters receives H135 and signs for PBH Support Agreement
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Signs for H145
- Waypoint to acquire 20 Airbus H135
- Germany’s Agrarflug Helilift becomes Bell CSF