Following the success of the main HeliHub.com gallery – soon to pass the 6,000 images mark – we are today launching a more specialised gallery covering helicopter display teams.
The Flickr gallery provides users of HeliHub.com the opportunity to upload their own photos, and the outstanding success of our main gallery is demonstrating just how valuable this will become over time. HeliHub.com plans to utilise this gallery to provide imagery on the website itself and to help the photographers promote their work free of charge. We look forward to many other photographers joining.
The HeliHub.com Display Team Gallery can be found here. Users wishing to upload photos should join Flickr.com (for free!) and then join the group before being able to add photos to the group.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months.
HeliHub.com launches Helicopter Display Teams photo gallery
- Bell launch 505 to Russian market
- Russian Helicopters concludes Mi-171A2 flying laboratory flight tests
- Bristow UK holds topping out ceremony for new SAR hangar at Newquay
- MedEvac Foundation International Announces 2nd Great American Safety Drive
- Airwork Helicopters obtain STC for Bell 206 composite tail blades
- Russian Helicopters announces certification of the Ansat
- Russian Helicopters announces certification of the Ka-226T
- HAL Dhruv completes noise tests for EASA certification
- FAA launches online flight planning and weather
- Cascade Helicopter Services to move to Auburn Municipal Airport
- Whistleblower videos reveal helicopter spraying workers with weed killers
- Bell – Sikorsky merger is a possibility according to Citigroup analyst
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance celebrates 25 years
- Peru considering buying another 24 Mi-171sh helicopters
- Bell approves Sherwin-Williams Aerospace Coatings for use on 525
- Raytheon wins $9.5M contract for H-53 and V-22 repair work
- Aero Dynamix appoints new COO
- Belgium puts NH90 into operation
- Aeronautical Accessories increases Bell 407 product range in Brazil
- US Ex-Im and AirFinance fund two AW139 deliveries