Kaman CorporationÂ (NASDAQ-GS:KAMN) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation, and Defense Conference 2011 on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 in New York, NY. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:40 PM Eastern time.
Investors and interested parties may access a live audio webcast in the Conferences and Presentations section of the Companyâ€™s investor relations website atÂ www.kaman.com or directly through the following link:Â http://cc.talkpoint.com/jpmc001/032211a_mg/?entity=40_2YFOQKY.
About Kaman Corporation
Kaman Corporation, founded in 1945 by aviation pioneer Charles H. Kaman, and headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut conducts business in the aerospace and industrial distribution markets. The company produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; aerostructure engineering design analysis and FAA certification services; safe and arm solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; subcontract helicopter work; and support for the companyâ€™s SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX medium-to-heavy lift helicopters. The company is a leading distributor of industrial parts, and operates more than 200 customer service centers and five distribution centers across North America. Kaman offers more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical, material handling, motion control, fluid power, automation and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, Kaman provides engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. More information is available atÂ www.kaman.com.
- Register Update – USA – week to 21 September 2014
- Christie Simulation Display Roadshow on Oct. 8th
- Wysong Enterprises showcases Hospital Wing EC130 at AMTC14
- Miami Valley Hospital CareFlight begins service with AS365 N3+
- Jury awards $16M in Sundance helicopter crash
- Airbus Helicopters Canada Celebrates 30th Anniversary
- All Metal Announces The New Pitch Adjustment Tool
- Whistleblowers Accuse MD of Overbilling US Army
- AAR to Announce First Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Results on September 23, 2014
- Airbus Helicopters Inc. features industry-leading models at AMTC
- FAA Calls on the Aviation Industry to Equip with ADS-B
- Wysong Enterprises, Inc. Delivers First of Three Bell Helicopter 407GXs to Med-Trans Corporation
- Coast Guard Atlantic Constructing New Helicopter Landing Sites in Labrador
- Russian Helicopters to showcase commercial and military helicopters at AAD 2014 in South Africa
- Air Methods director Tahbaz sells over $825K of company shares
- Air Methods director Bernstein sells over $530K of company shares
- Air Methods director Carleton sells over $828K of company shares
- Final report from ditched R44 in Stockholm
- Bell and Textron Systems Announce First Joint Appearance at NATO Days
- Bell Introduces Bell 505 Jet Ranger X to South Africa