Kaman CorporationÂ (NASDAQ-GS:KAMN) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation, and Defense Conference 2011 on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 in New York, NY. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:40 PM Eastern time.
Investors and interested parties may access a live audio webcast in the Conferences and Presentations section of the Companyâ€™s investor relations website atÂ www.kaman.com or directly through the following link:Â http://cc.talkpoint.com/jpmc001/032211a_mg/?entity=40_2YFOQKY.
About Kaman Corporation
Kaman Corporation, founded in 1945 by aviation pioneer Charles H. Kaman, and headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut conducts business in the aerospace and industrial distribution markets. The company produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; aerostructure engineering design analysis and FAA certification services; safe and arm solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; subcontract helicopter work; and support for the companyâ€™s SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX medium-to-heavy lift helicopters. The company is a leading distributor of industrial parts, and operates more than 200 customer service centers and five distribution centers across North America. Kaman offers more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical, material handling, motion control, fluid power, automation and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, Kaman provides engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. More information is available atÂ www.kaman.com.
- Dutch Defence Minister re-starts NH90 deliveries
- New South Wales splits EMS cover into two contracts
- Great North Air Ambulance to carry blood from January
- Memorial service held on 50th anniversary of Coast Guard Rescue 1363 accident
- Okanagan Mounties track down stolen helicopter parts
- Court puts halt to Sindh AW139 acquisition
- Former Bay Area news helicopter pilot who used fake names must repay TV stations
- Burj Al Arab awarded first heliport licence in the UAE
- Trial date set in Mercy Air Med lawsuit
- NHI Delivers the first Spanish built NH90 TTH
- Phoenix Heli-Flight expands NORTH FDM technology to single engine fleet
- AHS International has legislative success in Congress
- Aeromedical research lab works to make MedEvac missions safer
- Airbus Helicopters Forging Ties With Innovative SMEs
- Metro Aviation becomes customer of RF System Lab
- Titan Accepts Delivery of Africa’s First S-76D
- Harford sheriff’s helicopter renamed SABLE 1 from Eagle 1
- New Mexico National Guard hosts annual Helicopter Safety Day
- AHS International Specialists’ Meeting on Propulsion
- Armed Forces of Malta takes delivery of second AW139