Kaman CorporationÂ (NASDAQ-GS:KAMN) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation, and Defense Conference 2011 on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 in New York, NY. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:40 PM Eastern time.
Investors and interested parties may access a live audio webcast in the Conferences and Presentations section of the Companyâ€™s investor relations website atÂ www.kaman.com or directly through the following link:Â http://cc.talkpoint.com/jpmc001/032211a_mg/?entity=40_2YFOQKY.
About Kaman Corporation
Kaman Corporation, founded in 1945 by aviation pioneer Charles H. Kaman, and headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut conducts business in the aerospace and industrial distribution markets. The company produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; aerostructure engineering design analysis and FAA certification services; safe and arm solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; subcontract helicopter work; and support for the companyâ€™s SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX medium-to-heavy lift helicopters. The company is a leading distributor of industrial parts, and operates more than 200 customer service centers and five distribution centers across North America. Kaman offers more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical, material handling, motion control, fluid power, automation and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, Kaman provides engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. More information is available atÂ www.kaman.com.
- 6 Units Honored at Night Vision Awards ALEA 2015
- AW119MkII Crosstubes Complete DART’s Landing Gear Portfolio
- AHS appoint new Membership Director
- HTM takes delivery of first H135 in wind farm support
- DRF flies 19,525 EMS flight in first half of 2015 across Germany
- Bird Aerosystems works with Bell to create surveillance 407 ASIO
- Australian Helicopters reveals first AW139 for Ambulance Victoria
- Heli-One showcases extensive MRO capabilities with new website
- FAA: Wildfires and Drones Don’t Mix
- Heli-Union adds third Cabri to training fleet
- Robinson Upgrades R66 Police Helicopter
- North Carolina helipad approved
- Heli-skiing plan divides Colorado neighbors
- Onboard Systems R66 cargo hook approved by FAA
- Fort Drum Kiowas make final flight
- Offshore Helicopter Leasing – an Existential Risk?
- Solo R22 pilot rescued after 32 hours on ice floe
- Australia accepts first EC135 for HATS training program
- HNZ appoints new VP/CFO
- NYSE warns CHC after share price dips below compliance level