Kaman CorporationÂ (NASDAQ-GS:KAMN) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation, and Defense Conference 2011 on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 in New York, NY. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:40 PM Eastern time.
Investors and interested parties may access a live audio webcast in the Conferences and Presentations section of the Companyâ€™s investor relations website atÂ www.kaman.com or directly through the following link:Â http://cc.talkpoint.com/jpmc001/032211a_mg/?entity=40_2YFOQKY.
About Kaman Corporation
Kaman Corporation, founded in 1945 by aviation pioneer Charles H. Kaman, and headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut conducts business in the aerospace and industrial distribution markets. The company produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; aerostructure engineering design analysis and FAA certification services; safe and arm solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; subcontract helicopter work; and support for the companyâ€™s SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX medium-to-heavy lift helicopters. The company is a leading distributor of industrial parts, and operates more than 200 customer service centers and five distribution centers across North America. Kaman offers more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical, material handling, motion control, fluid power, automation and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, Kaman provides engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. More information is available atÂ www.kaman.com.
- Schiebel and Diehl Defence strengthen teaming agreement
- Eagle Pass Heliski Announces New Lodge
- L-3 Wescam Appoints President
- Patria Helicopters at Helitech 2016
- Kaman CEO informs of passing of predecessor Paul Kuhn
- Bell awards WAI $8,000 Grant for Girls
- Era Group announces new five year contract
- Bristow commemorates Pioneering Helicopter Landing
- Botswana Defence Force Buys EC225LP from Spanish Police
- Nigeria to receive 12 Mi-35Ms
- Uber researches helicopter transportation, including unmanned
- Floating Helipad for Perth CBD approved
- Alpine Adventures Receives Air Operating Certificate
- Russian Helicopter Market in Trouble
- Health Service Centre helipad to open soon in Winnipeg
- First Sikorsky S76D arrives in Europe
- Latest British Cabri G2 is first with Aspen Avionics panel
- Fourth Snow Landing Crash for The Helicopter Line
- Register Update – USA – week to 25 September 2016
- HeliAir Sweden Replaces MD500s with EC120B