Kaman CorporationÂ (NASDAQ-GS:KAMN) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation, and Defense Conference 2011 on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 in New York, NY. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:40 PM Eastern time.
Investors and interested parties may access a live audio webcast in the Conferences and Presentations section of the Companyâ€™s investor relations website atÂ www.kaman.com or directly through the following link:Â http://cc.talkpoint.com/jpmc001/032211a_mg/?entity=40_2YFOQKY.
About Kaman Corporation
Kaman Corporation, founded in 1945 by aviation pioneer Charles H. Kaman, and headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut conducts business in the aerospace and industrial distribution markets. The company produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; aerostructure engineering design analysis and FAA certification services; safe and arm solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; subcontract helicopter work; and support for the companyâ€™s SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX medium-to-heavy lift helicopters. The company is a leading distributor of industrial parts, and operates more than 200 customer service centers and five distribution centers across North America. Kaman offers more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical, material handling, motion control, fluid power, automation and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, Kaman provides engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. More information is available atÂ www.kaman.com.
- HeliHub.com expands into China
- HAI campaigns against taking ATC outside FAA control
- HMLA-169 pilots remembered with new memorial
- EASA approves Pall PureAir system for Airbus H125/AS350/H130
- Spectrum Aeromed Announces Promotion and New Hire in German Office
- Army Air Corps praise new Wildcat facilities at RNAS Yeovilton
- Certon Engineering to Exhibit at Heli-Expo 2016
- Spectrum Health Aero Med helicopter moving to Traverse City
- Pennsylvania State Police helicopter move delayed at least a year
- US Coast Guard MH-60 pilot awarded Distinguished Flying Cross
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2016
- Register Update – China – January 2015
- Bell cuts 200 more jobs at Mirabel
- Statement from the family of the late Jeff Pino
- HAI campaigns to protect veteran benefits
- First customer AW169 arrived in UK today
- Uganda receives new VIP Mi-171E
- IHST gathers safety experts from around the globe at Heli-Expo
- Killer drone squad: Russia unveils anti-armor assault multicopter
- CAE gets approval for US Navy MH-60R/S Tech Refresh program