Kaman Corporation (NASDAQ-GS:KAMN) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation, and Defense Conference 2011 on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 in New York, NY. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:40 PM Eastern time.
Investors and interested parties may access a live audio webcast in the Conferences and Presentations section of the Company’s investor relations website at www.kaman.com or directly through the following link: http://cc.talkpoint.com/jpmc001/032211a_mg/?entity=40_2YFOQKY.
About Kaman Corporation
Kaman Corporation, founded in 1945 by aviation pioneer Charles H. Kaman, and headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut conducts business in the aerospace and industrial distribution markets. The company produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; aerostructure engineering design analysis and FAA certification services; safe and arm solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; subcontract helicopter work; and support for the company’s SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX medium-to-heavy lift helicopters. The company is a leading distributor of industrial parts, and operates more than 200 customer service centers and five distribution centers across North America. Kaman offers more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical, material handling, motion control, fluid power, automation and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, Kaman provides engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. More information is available at www.kaman.com.
- Retired Bell employees lose $500 Christmas bonus
- UTair Selects Swiss AviationSoftware for MRO solutions
- US Dept Homeland Security selling four MD500Es
- FAA Obstructive Sleep Apnea Issues
- R22 production continues slowly – but who is buying?
- Eurocopter launches law enforcement EC145T2 helicopter with an order for six
- Royal Thai Army add R44 – with training from Heliluck and Mornington Sanford Aviation
- UK AAIB Bulletin – December 2013
- Hawker Pacific Secures Australia’s First Bell 407GX Sale
- 12-Dec-13 Sikorsky S76 Bintulu, Malaysia
- Bristow wins five-year BP contract for two S92s
- Bell to build the SLS in Louisiana
- AirMed adds new base with EC145 in Tooele, Utah
- Royal Australian Navy accepts first two MH-60Rs
- Metro Aviation to partner with Avstar Media for CBT
- Apache M-TADS/PNVS Team Receives Second Secretary of Defense PBL Award
- 11-Dec-13 Robinson R22 Mt Percy, New Zealand (1F)
- New CEO at French military contractor DCI
- Rega and BOHAG open new base at Zweissimmen
- Scotts Bell 47 ensures long term supply of Lycoming VO-435 pistons