Kaman Corporation (NASDAQ-GS:KAMN) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation, and Defense Conference 2011 on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 in New York, NY. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:40 PM Eastern time.
Investors and interested parties may access a live audio webcast in the Conferences and Presentations section of the Company’s investor relations website at www.kaman.com or directly through the following link: http://cc.talkpoint.com/jpmc001/032211a_mg/?entity=40_2YFOQKY.
About Kaman Corporation
Kaman Corporation, founded in 1945 by aviation pioneer Charles H. Kaman, and headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut conducts business in the aerospace and industrial distribution markets. The company produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; aerostructure engineering design analysis and FAA certification services; safe and arm solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; subcontract helicopter work; and support for the company’s SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX medium-to-heavy lift helicopters. The company is a leading distributor of industrial parts, and operates more than 200 customer service centers and five distribution centers across North America. Kaman offers more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical, material handling, motion control, fluid power, automation and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, Kaman provides engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. More information is available at www.kaman.com.
- National retail brand could secure future of helicopter link to Scilly
- India Cancels $1 Billion Light Helicopter Tender
- Honeywell HUMS selected by Singapore for CH-47 Fleet
- Boeing to Highlight Combat Helicopters at MSPO Exhibition in Poland
- Era Group Inc. Announces CEO Resignation
- Airbus Group open for business at MSPO
- Aspen Avionics names new VP Engineering
- Ghana to establish helicopter service center
- Hunters report seeing helicopter pilot harassing antelope north of Prescott
- Plans for heliport at Plymouth City Airport are scrapped
- Central Railway builds heliport for rapid rescue ops
- India scraps tender for Light Utility Helicopters again
- Las Vegas police officer linked to air unit audit abruptly retires
- House GA Caucus Weighs In on FAA Medical Certificates
- NHV and Blueway to merge
- Jim Gardner has been suspended from News 9
- Helicopters approved for Fort Bend County sheriffs
- Aspen Avionics appoints Engineering VP
- Apply Today for an HFI 2015 Scholarship!
- AHS Announces Student Design Competition RFP