Kaman CorporationÂ (NASDAQ-GS:KAMN) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation, and Defense Conference 2011 on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 in New York, NY. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:40 PM Eastern time.
Investors and interested parties may access a live audio webcast in the Conferences and Presentations section of the Companyâ€™s investor relations website atÂ www.kaman.com or directly through the following link:Â http://cc.talkpoint.com/jpmc001/032211a_mg/?entity=40_2YFOQKY.
About Kaman Corporation
Kaman Corporation, founded in 1945 by aviation pioneer Charles H. Kaman, and headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut conducts business in the aerospace and industrial distribution markets. The company produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; aerostructure engineering design analysis and FAA certification services; safe and arm solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; subcontract helicopter work; and support for the companyâ€™s SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX medium-to-heavy lift helicopters. The company is a leading distributor of industrial parts, and operates more than 200 customer service centers and five distribution centers across North America. Kaman offers more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical, material handling, motion control, fluid power, automation and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, Kaman provides engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. More information is available atÂ www.kaman.com.
- Only two helicopter manufacturers at NBAA Convention
- Helicopter Operators Formally Launch HeliOffshore
- Exelis adds night capability to CorvusEye™ wide area airborne surveillance system
- Conference attendees discuss future USAF helicopter fleet
- US Dept of Justice files overcharging case against Sikorsky
- San Francisco to get first medical helipad in decades
- Civil Helicopter Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Kaman announces Release Date for FY2014 Q3 Earnings
- Sikorsky Counts on HABCO to Support Saudi Arabia National Guard
- SESAR demonstrates how to maximize airport capacity with helicopter landing procedure
- GAR Electroforming to open third Danbury location thanks to Bell contract
- National recognition for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- HAI Thanks TSA Admin. Pistole for Cooperative Effort
- AAG joins Air Charter Safety Foundation
- AAG Achieves IS-BAO Stage II Registration
- AgustaWestland Signs New Training Services Contracts to Support the Family
- Russian Helicopters’ Mi-38 pre-series production prototype makes first flight
- Airbus Helicopters’ EC135 T3/P3 Receives EASA Certification
- Bell Endorses HNZ Topflight for Mountain Flight Training
- CAE contracted to support New Zealand Seasprite synthetic training devices