Kaman CorporationÂ (NASDAQ-GS:KAMN) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation, and Defense Conference 2011 on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 in New York, NY. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:40 PM Eastern time.
Investors and interested parties may access a live audio webcast in the Conferences and Presentations section of the Companyâ€™s investor relations website atÂ www.kaman.com or directly through the following link:Â http://cc.talkpoint.com/jpmc001/032211a_mg/?entity=40_2YFOQKY.
About Kaman Corporation
Kaman Corporation, founded in 1945 by aviation pioneer Charles H. Kaman, and headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut conducts business in the aerospace and industrial distribution markets. The company produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; aerostructure engineering design analysis and FAA certification services; safe and arm solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; subcontract helicopter work; and support for the companyâ€™s SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX medium-to-heavy lift helicopters. The company is a leading distributor of industrial parts, and operates more than 200 customer service centers and five distribution centers across North America. Kaman offers more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical, material handling, motion control, fluid power, automation and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, Kaman provides engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. More information is available atÂ www.kaman.com.
- French Army NH90 Full Flight Simulator Ready for Training
- Dubai prince plans four helipads at Scottish estate
- Brazil approves Mecaer Bell 429 interior
- HAL Completes Hot & High Trials of LCH
- Russia and China plan to build an innovative heavy-lift helicopter
- Finnish courier Posti starts testing drone helicopter usage
- Russian Helicopters to sign maintenance contract with India
- STARS Rescue on the Prairie raises more than $425,000
- Russian military to receive Ka-52K for Mistral carriers
- Russian Helicopters delivers nine Ka-32s to China
- Haynes Life Flight to add second Alabama base
- Economic crisis in Brazil is destroying the helicopter market
- SouthCare helicopter records busiest year on record with 509 missions
- Lauderdale County hears Air Evac service proposal
- Mark of Excellence and Lifetime Achievement Awards Given out at NIGHTCON 2015
- Robinson expands R44 & R66 Autopilot and Aspen package
- Marenco Swiss helicopter participates in China Helicopter Exposition
- Helibras opens new simulator training center
- Register Update – Austria – August 2015
- Register Update – Norway – August 2015